Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Same room swinging

(127 Posts)
snares Sat 26-Oct-13 21:11:07

That is having sex with your own partner (and not swapping) with another couple in the same room.
Me and DH are curious and find it erotic. Looked at a UK swingers site and saw adverts full of people with their bits out and faces on display. We're interested but are worried about how unsubtle some of these people appear to be.
Has anyone had any experience of mild swinging like this or could it be a ghastly mistake and find yourself in the company of some over eager couple ?

CogitoErgoSometimes Sat 26-Oct-13 21:17:49

You're not serious? Isn't a 'subtle swinger' something of an oxymoron? hmm

lifeissweet Sat 26-Oct-13 21:21:20

Do you fancy some 'mild swinging' with some subtle shaggers, darling?

No experience, no.

ubik Sat 26-Oct-13 21:21:28

Can I be the first to say:

That's nice dear

ImperialFucker Sat 26-Oct-13 21:21:29

Do you mean swinging but without swapping partners? Is it just an audience you want or do you want to watch others?

Sleepyhoglet Sat 26-Oct-13 21:22:35

Not my sort of thing. I'm out.

Slainte Sat 26-Oct-13 21:22:39

WTF is going on with this site tonight?

It's because of that bloody article isn't it? thlangry

PiratePanda Sat 26-Oct-13 21:22:56

Swing dancing: now that's something I can really get diwn with

<taps her dancing feet to the Benny Goodman beat>

WordsAreNoUseAtAll Sat 26-Oct-13 21:24:31

I have no advice OP, except to be aware that a lot of mumsnetters have issues with anything outside their little world, sex wise. So be ready to ignore.

candlelight2012 Sat 26-Oct-13 21:24:41

That would no be swinging?

Voyeurism or exhibitionism but not swinging

What do you mean by unsubtle?

That they show their faces and genetils on a sex site? Its a sex site

TheVermiciousKnid Sat 26-Oct-13 21:25:01

What about the pampas grass? Does it require a different type of pampas grass? Or maybe a different plant altogether?

bundaberg Sat 26-Oct-13 21:25:06

if you aren't swapping then how can it be swinging?

you want a bit of voyeurism surely?

how subtle can one be, when one is advertising for people to come and shag in a room with them?

MirandaWest Sat 26-Oct-13 21:25:21

There's a lot of these sort of threads tonight.

That's not swinging, that's voyeurism.

As for the rest, I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of other sites with more experienced folk who could 'guide' you. hmm

That's just dogging
No??

Pollydon Sat 26-Oct-13 21:27:34

thlbiscuit

ImperialFucker Sat 26-Oct-13 21:28:09

It's dogging with naice handpicked people.

bundaberg Sat 26-Oct-13 21:29:04

no dogging is in public innit? not at home

Spirulina Sat 26-Oct-13 21:29:24

Jeez lay off the op!

morethanpotatoprints Sat 26-Oct-13 21:31:38

It doesn't sound like swinging tbh, but if advertised in places where people do swing and at some point you could decide to swop partners then for want of a better definition is swinging.
I say fair play to you if this is what you both want, pity a few more people don't open up about their fantasies.
I think Mnet is a bit prim and proper like the hun site when it comes to talking sex. grin

thequeenoftarts Sat 26-Oct-13 21:32:39

dogging is in public and either watching or joining in,
soft swap is either 4 on a bed and then you can either watch them and they can watch ye, or ye can swap partners
or bugger it all join in together lol and have a ball or 2

Locketjuice Sat 26-Oct-13 21:34:35

Lovely! hmm

EBearhug Sat 26-Oct-13 21:38:05

Some clubs have different rooms, and if you didn't actually want anyone to join in, you just put a chain across the entrance (there may not be any doors). Other clubs may have different systems. You should be able to ask questions about things like that if you enquire about going along. Plus if you tell people don't want them to join in, they will respect that. (I can't guarantee you won't ever get some inconsiderate idiot, but the vast majority are fine.) It doesn't really work if people don't respect boundaries, and everyone would have been new to the scene once, so they won't think it unusual if you don't feel ready just to leap straight in.

What you are thinking about is not swinging.

AndTheBandPlayedForAnyFucker Sat 26-Oct-13 21:39:47

Oh dear.
I would go with "be a ghastly mistake", imho.
<<scratches notes and crawls back under rock contemplating 'what I have learned today'>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now