Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ex is a prick

(174 Posts)
Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 18:17:48

I know I know...I've said it before...anyone interested in a thread where you can just say things like 'my ex is a prick' and other people say 'yeah so is mine'? I've tried wine and I've tried chocolate...but it's just not helping. He's not doing anything illegal, dangerous or frightening...just being self-righteous, entitled, irritating and generally... a prick..

PenelopePisstop Fri 01-Feb-13 21:41:55

My ex is a First Class Prick too. He is also a liar and a thief. I wish him nothing but the worst and if he rots in hell it will be too good for him.

I have a nice life now and a lovely DP, who is everything The Prick wasn't, but I still hope that the wanker gets what he deserves.

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 21:44:41

That kangaroo looks like some kind of mean prick-ex-fucker....

aven Fri 01-Feb-13 21:49:48

Great thread Loving its been a while since I vented without feeling guilty and laughed to. Thanks ladies. Keep posting its so nice to know im not the only one who fell for a total prick. How they hide it for so long without us realising is a mystery.

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 21:50:16

Penelope what a wanker....hope your dreams for your ex come true....

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 21:57:33

Indians I missed your post....I can see your prick-ex-ism has only recently been diagnosed and you are still in shock....

sulkygirl Fri 01-Feb-13 22:05:31

My ex is also a total prick/liar/criminal/inhuman scumbag masquerading as a nice guy who gets a raw deal from life. What kind of tosser can't even send a card a mere few miles for a new grandchild? I wish him what he deserves.

marryinhaste Fri 01-Feb-13 22:07:56

And can I just say here, I'm fucking fed up of being civil to him for the sake of the kids. Of course I'll keep doing it, because it's the right thing to do, but by fuck I'd like to tell him to FUCK RIGHT OFF.

He told me the other week (during his 2 hour visit for the fortnight) that the kids are malnourished because I don't have at least a pot of rice waiting for them when they get home. The 4yo has dinner at her childminders but that doesn't count apparently "as a parent it's the least you should do". No, fuckwit, the least I could do is see them once a fortnight and only pay the bare minimum for them. Ah, that DOES feel better!

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:12:26

A pot of rice..?.....Lol....he's been watching too much Comic Relief

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:16:46

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

GloryWhole Fri 01-Feb-13 22:17:58

My ex cheated on me whilst i was pregnant.
He was emailing the OW (who i believe he is with now) whilst i was in labour. 80+hour labour with a back to back baby.

I left when DD was 6 months old. He has seen her 3 times in 18 months. The last time was 7 months ago.
He has only been paying CSA maintenance for her since December.

He is a cunt.

And yet, this is a man who i loved dearly. Who i loved spending time with. Who i thought i would be with forever. Who i planned a child with.
And it all just turned to shit, during pregnancy and then even worse with a newborn.

He is a despicable, selfish, arrogant, laughably pretentious cunt, who has the fucking cheek to think he's been hard done by because i took his daughter away from him. Erm, you were cheating you cunt, and i know this because you emailed me by accident a message that was meant for her. He cannot separate his feelings for me from his feelings for his DD.
I pity the cunt because he will never know what it is like to love his daughter and to have that love returned.
I have tried to maintain contact with them - of the 3 times he has seen her, i took her twice (at my own expense) to see her.
Now, i'm not bothering.
He shows no interest in her at all.

I loathe and despise the cunt. Although, when my DD is older, i'll pretend that i don't.

And...breathe.

ProphetOfDoom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:21:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:23:06

GloryWhole I'm sorry but I'm going to report you to Mumsnet HQ for your post. You used the 'c' word five times in that post. IMO it's not enough. What a total and utter prick.....and breathe

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:29:42

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

sulkygirl Fri 01-Feb-13 22:31:17

Lovingfreedom, that would just a cruel and unusual punishment for the kangaroos knowing where he's been.

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:36:00

Lol sulky far be it for me to open up a debate on the rights and wrongs of the marsupial sex industry....but they are well paid and regular health checks are provided. Your ex is a prick.

momb Fri 01-Feb-13 22:38:04

My alcoholic twat ex who hasn't seen his children for a month because he didn't/couldn't be bothered to to the 20 mile round trip, has phoned me to say I need to deliver his children to him (again) as he has lent out his car on visit day (tomorrow) and has accused me of telling the council in his town that the house was single occupancy 6 years ago before I moved out, now landing him with a bill becasue he never told them he has a girlfriend living there and a lodger. Erm, I never told the council I was there alone as he was paying the tax while I was there alone for 6 months. If he's been claiming single occupancy on the council tax for the last 6 years it's not my fault, and I shouldn't have to pick up the slack regarding the driving about because he has a huge backdated bill to sort out. Grrrr.

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:45:03

momb tell him you've lent out your car tomorrow too and offer to phone him a taxi...then phone the benefits office to tip them off about any other benefits he's claiming....the prick.

ProphetOfDoom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:48:03

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 22:59:42

FFS Schmaltz thought you said he wasn't that bad....He sounds horrendous. Unsavoury adultery? What are you waiting for...get the pics developed and put them up on local lamp posts for his neighbours to see....that will be cathartic.

fiventhree Fri 01-Feb-13 23:03:57

Tee hee LF. Nice to hear you are ok. Some pricks are better out than in - not that I'm jealous or anything-

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 23:07:30

Lol Fiventhree...you kicked that prick into touch yet? You're not allowed on this thread until you do wink

MamaFab Fri 01-Feb-13 23:28:11

My ex is a prick! Found out he was sleeping with everything going, then he swans off with one of the OW while I was pregnant and we haven't heard from him since (that's the good bit!)

However, recently had a creepy stalker harassing me with texts, calls etc, while I was nine months pregnant. Really scared me and today I found out it was my mates boyfriend (now ex). So her ex is also a prick!

ProphetOfDoom Fri 01-Feb-13 23:28:49

jacksmummy05 Fri 01-Feb-13 23:30:26

My ex is also a prick.
In fact, he's a bigger prick than all your ex's put together.
He's a prick of the highest order.
I win.

He's a 36 year old who cheated on me with a teenager, got with her when i dumped his perverted ass, ditched her, tried to come crawling back to me, got told to get fucked, and now has a 20 year old girlfriend (I'm 28)...we split 18 months ago...and he rang me two weeks ago telling me he loves me AGAIN.

Bastard prick.

He's vile...and although his kids aren't mine, their birth mother passed away and they called me mummy for nearly 4 years....and he uses them against me to hurt me.

Bastard prick.

Did I mention my ex is a prick?

Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 23:40:45

JM05 … your ex is certainly a big prick and yes, you did mention that...but its been like bonus night in the brothel round here and the competition is stiff...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now