Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Separation & beyond.. Lala goes forth!!!

(636 Posts)
LalaDipsey Wed 01-Aug-12 18:49:07

Hi everyone. Well, the saga continues. H turned up for his single 'abuse assessment session' on Monday to find that the counsellor had, by mistake, booked him in for Wednesday instead of Monday! I was fuming!
I spoke to them and said it may just be one more week to them, but to me I had mentally psyched myself up for H to have this DV assessment and was then ready for a session this Monday coming either together or on my own. Nothing could be done but I was gutted as I had hoped us to be significantly further along by next week and now we won't be.
On the plus side, night 3 of sleep training tonight so hoping for a massive improvement.
Had no idea what to call this thread... Felt this was still the right place as I extricate us from this relationship but I hope by the time this reaches 1000 posts H has either moved out, or is living here whilst the divorce is being processed so I hope the title sums that up!!
Thanks for everyone still with me

How you getting on Lala.

Has he found somewhere to live yet.

MrsHoolie Sun 10-Feb-13 23:53:46

Hi Lala....how are you?

chezziejo Fri 15-Feb-13 09:49:43

Hi lala how are you? Hope your getting on ok.

MysteriousHamster Mon 18-Feb-13 15:08:54

Bump for Lala, hope you're okay.

Is everything ok Lala.

If you have time can your just pop in and let us know your ok even if he still at home.

hillyhilly Mon 25-Feb-13 17:28:15

I've been keeping an eye out for you too lala and hoping that all's well.

Lala Hope you're having a nice Mothers Day.

If you have a moment could you please let know if you are ok.

MysteriousHamster Fri 22-Mar-13 20:01:56

Still thinking of you Lala and hoping you're okay. No judgement, just concerns.

legoqueen Fri 05-Apr-13 14:05:13

Hope you & your DCs are doing okay, Lala...

Highlander Sun 07-Apr-13 22:29:32

Please check in, Lala.

Jokat Sun 14-Apr-13 22:59:04

Lala has started a new thread:
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now