Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

March 2010 - Our Terrific Terrible Twos will be big siblings

(336 Posts)

I hope nobody minds, but I went and started a new thread blush.

Sorry, headgirls!

smile

Hello?? ^Hello? Can you hear me??

<shakes thread>
<no response>
<calls 999 and start CPR>

scooby26 Mon 11-Nov-13 20:25:22

Pacific!!! How the devil r u?!!!!

I now have two boys!
X

Congratulations! grin

Boys rock.
Hope you are all well.
We are well, thanks. My boys are now 10, 9, 5 and, well, 3 1/2 (but you knew that last one). 3 in school, 1 to go grin.

This is like some strange school reunion grin.

lisbapalea Mon 11-Nov-13 20:30:19

I'm still lurking!
Am expecting dc2 in 5 weeks' time and keep casting my mind back to those days 4 years ago when the March 2010 threads kept me sane!

Yeah! Another March 2010er grin.

This resuscitation is going better than I dared to hope!

lisba, how exciting! I hope you and bump are well too. Are you on a December 2013 thread then?

lisbapalea Mon 11-Nov-13 20:42:57

Yep am on a Dec 2013 thread but I don't rely on it quite as much as I did on these threads when dealing with DD! I am sure the 2013 thread is just as good, I just don't seem to use it or mn in general in the same way I used to!

Pacific I often see your name on other threads (am not stalking, honest!) and it always reminds me of the March2010 threads!

Do I remember rightly that you had a bit of a tricky sleeper? Did that settle down in the end?

It's true, it's true!

A little bird mentioned PD was here and I had to see it with mine own eyes!

PD if only you would come over to the darkside, even if it were to just hang on the MMM2010 group, you would know all kinds of exciting things such as... I am getting married on Friday!

And, y'know, we're gonna try and arrange a meet come reunion camping type escapade.

Manda grin

I heard! I know!! <taps nose and winks exaggeratedly>
And a certain birthday - all v exciting!
Huge congratulations to you too xx.
Hope you have a fantastic day and decades of marital bliss smile

And I heard about the planned camping escapade - I have gear, mucho, mucho camping gear, please may I come??

lisba, I spend far too much time on MN - I find it's something to do that engages me but allows for doing other stuff (like toddler wrangling) at the same time.

Yes, terrible sleeper Joe eventually slept. He was almost 2 before it all fell in to place. Nothing particularly clever I/we did, he was just eventually ready, hallelujah!
Are you struggling? You know the livewires are the clever ones, don't you wink?

lisbapalea Mon 11-Nov-13 22:29:36

I too spend too much on mn - dh just about tolerates it but it does make his eyes roll! I mainly lurk, but can foresee more posting now I'm on mat leave again...

Glad Joe is sleeping at last! We were actually incredibly lucky with dd who slept through pretty reliably from very early (10wks I think!). I now have the fear that DC2 will be our non-sleeper and I am slightly terrified as we're just not used to really crap sleep!

Oh, let it be known that I shall not attend UNLESS you come! grin

Not least because I have NO gear. Please may I share/borrow yours? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now