to be slick with horn at the racist, sexist and homophobic fest

(175 Posts)
Alameda Fri 15-Jun-12 16:23:32

. . . that is euro 2012?

have been loving it until today when my daughter expressed disgust at the sexism and homophobia (I just added racism for good measure) and said footballers should DO something with their privilege - obviously that would be NICE but in meantime surely we are allowed to enjoy watching it?

Alameda Sun 05-Aug-12 12:12:22

you are like the pizza delivery man who said I was 'incredibly slim . . . For someone who orders so much pizza' shock

Alameda Sun 05-Aug-12 12:11:31

Haa thanks but what do you mean, for a grandma!

(delayed reaction, am looking for my thread about buying a house in Sicily)

SaggyGoldOlympicSponsor2012 Thu 19-Jul-12 10:46:28

I've just found this! I have met Alameda and can attest tithe fact that she is not a man! She is quite a fit looking woman for a grandma! wink

Alameda Thu 28-Jun-12 21:41:11

aaahhhhh what a lovely dramatic backdrop to an evening of MNing that was

know I am actually talking to myself but do others genuinely not find that it goes straight to their minge?

Alameda Fri 22-Jun-12 21:16:55

"the question is, can Germany achieve penetration?"

looks like it doesn't it? Even without bender and kroos

Alameda Sun 17-Jun-12 21:19:50

was just wondering if should/could have said a special novena for holland

this is actually a bit heartbreaking and the opposite of horn sad what has happened to them?

NimpyWindowMash Sun 17-Jun-12 20:35:11

Blimey Alameda. Is the amount of praying you do compatible with your diddling habits? grin

Alameda Sun 17-Jun-12 19:46:40

ok ok and a few our fathers at half time and a glory be just in case

come on holland!

Poulay Sun 17-Jun-12 17:48:04

on a Sunday

Poulay Sun 17-Jun-12 17:47:52

Getting the horn a Sunday is a deadly sin. Say seven Hail Marys.

On the basis of DS1's Panini Sticker album (incomplete) I think that Holland are the best bet but that the Horn might be Slightly Dampish instead of Slick. Hth.

kickingKcurlyC Sun 17-Jun-12 13:07:11

Haha. This thread is great.

Alameda Sun 17-Jun-12 12:59:41

oh my goodness I just watched poulay's link

and it is SUNDAY as well shock

Alameda Sun 17-Jun-12 12:55:22

what shall we do tonight then? Holland and Portugal (orange is one of THOSE colours, favourable for Horn, and would be nice to see them win and be their normal selves again, although won't do them much good) or Germany and Denmark?

MrsWembley Sun 17-Jun-12 02:41:23

Oh I'm so pleased I found this.grin

You have had me silently giggling in bed to the point where I think DP will wake up thinking I'm having a stealth diddle...

Poulay Sun 17-Jun-12 02:12:32

Peter Cook gives me the horn www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcDREaxsu8

Alameda Sat 16-Jun-12 22:12:38

oh we ARE in classics! hooray! you are all much nicer than my usual class of stalker smile

wasn't it nice when the players (Greece and Russia, I understand the other teams in a group might sometimes play to a draw if that is what they need, but still, cheated sad) had a bit of a scrap towards the end although in my mind they were much more naked and it was a lot more homoerotic grin

AgaKhant Sat 16-Jun-12 21:45:34

Tooo funny. Am thoroughly ashamed that I got 'Slick with Horn' from the outset (not in the literal sense, just the literary sense)

Lurve footie players - DiMatteo is my hero and I think he is one of the most sexy men on the planet - but could never focus on shifty self satisification or a bit of an orgy whilst watching a match (my heart would give out!!).

I wish I could explain to DH what's making me snort so unattractively but I don't know where to start! Will be watching the football in a whole new light and stalking alameda grin

Mirage Sat 16-Jun-12 20:10:11

I'm snorting like DD1's pony when she sees the alpacas.DH is looking at me oddly but I can't explain in front of the dds.

Alameda Sat 16-Jun-12 20:06:55

Yes! Not excited, cross, all the matches clash now and am going to miss first half of both because have been riding all day (horses not footballers).

Which one to watch? If I ever get home!

Bunnyjo Sat 16-Jun-12 19:58:58

<<Wonders whether Alameda is 'slick with horn' at the prospect of two matches on at the same time and if that is the reason for her radio silence...>>

LauLu Sat 16-Jun-12 16:26:12

Pure filth! wink

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 16-Jun-12 14:32:00

smile

McKayz Sat 16-Jun-12 14:31:52

Yay!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now