there has been two people sat in a car outside my house for 83hrs

(968 Posts)

Possibly longer <unobservant>

Its really starting to bother myself and dp.

Should I do something?

God no jackin shakes head!

Well I am sad to say after 2 week absence I have to surrender and say the jizz stinking BMW has gone, they now have a green 307.

gravy all good, now have a 13wk bump and doing well, not seen a bump on OG as yet BUT I have seen her at the health centre twice...

Hebiegebies Sat 16-Jun-12 16:42:40

Thanks for update

GravyHadALumpyMashBaby Mon 18-Jun-12 21:38:34

Thanks for letting us know! Glad you and bump are well x

shaky Wed 25-Jul-12 23:00:55

This has taken me days to read It all, kept me very enertained. Congratulations, I hope you and bump are well. Thank you so much for your fantastic thread and your dedication and marvellous and hilarious updates. I really need to know, where are they now? I know this was ages ago but you've got me hooked! ( I've only just discovered classics). Well done you, top marks for entertainment x

JustFabulous Wed 08-Aug-12 20:34:12

BUMP grin.

UPDATE

right, we suspected pregnancy as i saw OG at the health centre twice on midwife days, i am pregnant, all in the name of reporting for mumsnet you understand

I have not seen her at the clinic since. BUT she has been wearing baggy clothes but as discussed on the original thread they wore some interesting combos of matching pjs etc so on. And if its her first she may not be huge yet. SO there is sadly no confirmation but still reason for speculation.

The BMW now resides outside some newbuild flats a few minutes away, we havent seen anyone it. OG however has been seen in an estate car doing the school run. New family car perhaps.

Im hoping for a confirmation soon as I'm looking to move and not knowing could send me a bit mad!

me and bump are well nearly 21wks now shock

ooh thanks for update state you cannot move until we know what is going on! Surely they cant still be living in the car. It must stink to high heaven in there.

Glad you and bump are doing well.

state you know I luffs you anyway yeah? But this is awesome!!!

Hope you and bump are good. I'm taking my weeks holiday to read classics!! smile

Ah crap. I have just spent 2 hours reading this and not doing all the day off type stuff I was supposed to do. I was hoping for a satisfactory conclusion! Where have they gone? Why were they living in a car? Is there a baby!!??

Paddingtonblue Tue 21-Aug-12 09:48:40

State, you have stolen HOURS of my life. Brilliant thread, just discovered classics and was thrilled to discover your update. Happy pregnancy. You will be sweet when the baby comes, you'll suddenly remember everything and whats more you will get to enjoy it more as you won't have two babies. There is 13 months btween my DSs, and then 2.5 years to DD, so i get it. Thanks again for your updates, may the BMW ride again!

WeAreSix Sun 07-Apr-13 19:54:03

Can we have another update please!

I have just spent 3 days obsessed fascinated by this thread- really hope for a different outcome!!

State what a fantastic job you did of observing your car neighbours!!

I also see you will have had your baby by now! I can't help but wonder if OG ever had one...

Algorithm Tue 18-Mar-14 22:02:28

Sorry to reanimate but I have just spent roughly 45 minutes an evening over three evenings reading the tale of the Jizz Wagon and I am desperate to know what ever happened to OG and OB, whether they were siblings and if there was ever an NFN baby??? What about why they were there in the first place - was this ever established?

feathermucker Tue 25-Mar-14 15:09:53

Me too!! What happened?

grin

StateofConfusionIsConfused Tue 21-Oct-14 00:58:37

there was indeed a baby I saw OG visiting the hvs just before we moved, they had moved into the flats the car was seen outside, the living in the car was real as the hv she was speaking to mentioned it as she had had a hand in getting them housed.

My bump is now a slightly mental 21month old and the light of our lives, worshiped by the big state children. I lost my original account So I'm no longer just SoC, we've moved to pastures new so this will be the last update unfortunately and everyone who I live near now is boring, which is kind of disappointing.

Theselittlelightsofmine Thu 23-Oct-14 22:02:09

Finally I got to the end only took 2+hours grin

Glad it all had a happy ending for you all smile

Momagain1 Mon 03-Nov-14 18:16:08

I stumbled on thos today, SoCiC, very glad indeed for the final update!

Angel1983 Thu 04-Dec-14 07:51:04

Loved the final update. It's amazing how one simple post from a total stranger can uplift your day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now