Exposure, newsnight ect Part 3

(604 Posts)
AnyaKnowIt Germany Thu 06-Dec-12 12:57:29

Other thread getting full

AnyaKnowIt Germany Tue 25-Dec-12 23:00:56

This is the tweet

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
In 2009 #Savile was interviewed under caution on sus of 4 Ind Assaults- 3 re children. What would have been the effect if reported in media?

I have also found...

Leah McGrath Goodman ‏@truth_eater
UK says my visa to do journalistic work on how its children are being protected has been held up for "further processing." #savile #yewtree
Expand

21 Dec Leah McGrath Goodman ‏@truth_eater
UK tells me of delays in my visa to re-enter the country. Investigating child-protection issues apparently not a priority. #Savile #yewtree
Expand

Lockedout434 Wed 26-Dec-12 09:06:21
Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 07:10:12

I worked for Thomas Cook in the 1980s. They employed Savile as a consultant because of his 'deep insight into the minds of the British public'. Many staff were shocked as to why management might do this, but the guy was 'royalty' and 'untouchable'. I met him once in the Thomas Cook HQ Leisure Centre and just found him opinionated and creepy, but i couldn't say why. (Know I know).

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a430415/jimmy-savile-340-lines-of-inquiry-two-bbc-investigations.html

Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 07:12:04

He was a paid consultant to travel agent Thomas Cook and charged a minimum of £10,000 for personal appearances. His British Rail "Age of the train" advertisements in 1984 brought in around £500,000.
m.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/oct/29/jimmy-savile-obituary

Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 07:38:56

Johhny gosch website is just terrifying. I won't link as if you need to see it you can google. Her son was kidnapped and trafficked. She has found pictures of him on websites. She suspects collusion with police .

Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 12:02:04

Sir Peter hayman appears to be high up but a bit dodgy. I can't get much on websites but only scanned newspaper articles which I can't see cos I am on an iPod.

AnyaKnowIt Germany Thu 27-Dec-12 12:35:22

I've heard of Jonny Gosch, heartbreaking sad

I'm not sure about police collusion, but the did fuck it up.

Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 13:22:13

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/279380/TORY-PAEDO-COVER-UP/

High up investigation stopped according to the very reputable daily star !!!

AnyaKnowIt Germany Thu 27-Dec-12 15:27:20

angry at the teenage rent boy. under aged they mean

Lockedout434 Thu 27-Dec-12 16:30:35

Micheal havers attourny general thought it wasn't prudent to prosecute hayman.

Havers also allowed allegedly information to be hidden in the Guildford 4 trials. So he appears to be an establishment figure.
In his submission to Sir John May's Inquiry into the Guildford and Woolwich bombings in 1989 Labour MP Chris Mullin's cast doubt on Havers’s integrity in the matter:[8]

His sister is barroness butler sloss who wanted to have the Diana inquest without a jury.
Was she the one who said the Waterhouse inquiry was marvellous?
I wonder if they knew boothby

yy to disgust at the term 'rent boy'. prostituted children would be more accurate i think.

MadeAVeil Fri 28-Dec-12 00:22:21

The only place Operation Fairbanks is being covered in any detail is on the exaro website which I only recently discovered www.exaronews.com - this appears to be a whole new news site - David Henke covering Fairbanks recently won Political journalist of the year 2012 so it's got some good people on board - Mark Lewis the solicitor acting for the phone hacking victims has also written for them.

So far they are saying that there is evidence in the form of receipts, diary notes and paying slips that links Elms Guest House in Barnes, Rocks Lane, to a network of abusers who were using children from a local RIchmond run care home called Grafton Close between 1979 - 1982 at the guest house. The woman (carol Kasir) who ran the guest house passed on evidence to two people at NAYPIC (National Association of Young People in Care - closed down due to lack of funding - or perhaps because they asked too many questions? Can't we campagin to get their funding back?) before she died in 1990 and was also able to show them photos of -

- a former tory cabinet minister in a sauna with abused boys
- a former top policeman
- Sir Anthony Blunt (long rumoured to strangle boys to death while raping them) who is said to have used the name Anthony Goldstein when signing in to the guest house

Apart from photos they now also have evidence in the form of receipts, paying-in slips as well as diary notes etc. which links to:

- 2 former Conservative cabinet ministers
- a further 7 MPs: four other Tories, 2 Labour and 1 Liberal
- a leading National Front figure (now dead)
- a Sinn Fein member
- 2 Buckingham Palace officials
- several figures with links to the Monday Club, a well known hard-right Conservative group
- 2 pop stars

If you read the Wikipedia entry for the Monday Club it seems that around the time Carol Kasir was speaking to the Naypic people (two years before her death e.g. 1988) the Monday club was having some internal problems and it seems there was an internal coup to try and regain control of the group by founding members - however the conservative party didn't formally try and publically disassociate itself from the monday club until 2001.

"In 1988–9, a group of longstanding members led by Gregory Lauder-Frost, the club's Foreign Affairs Committee chairman, succeeded in getting elected to the key posts on the Executive Council, with Dr. Mark Mayall as Deputy Chairman, and Lauder-Frost as the Political Secretary.

Executive Committee members Gregory Lauder-Frost, Denis Walker, Sam Swerling, Dr.Mark Mayall, April 1991.

At the beginning of January 1991, the Monday Club News announced the abolition of the only salaried position, that of Director (then held by the Club's Treasurer, Cedric Gunnery, one of the Club's founders). Although this was entirely due to the Club's precarious financial state,[55] some felt more sinister moves afoot. Negative news stories began emerging[56][57] and resignations followed. An internal investigation followed. The chairman, David Storey, lost an almost unanimous vote of no confidence on 17 January 1991, and his membership was terminated by the Club's Executive Council on 11 February on the grounds that "he has engaged in behaviour prejudicial to the best interests, reputation, objects, and other members of the Monday Club; by abusing his position as Chairman in encouraging members to leave the Monday Club and to join a new political group".[58][59] Dr. Mayall became Acting Chairman until the May AGM when he was confirmed in that post by election. By 1992, the new team had the national (as opposed to branches) membership over 1600 again.

Personal legal problems forced Lauder-Frost's departure on 31 May 1992 and subsequently the Club descended into in-fighting, with more departures and failed expulsion attempts resulting in huge legal bills. Dr. Mark Mayall's term as Chairman expired in April 1993 and he left the group. Control passed effectively into the hands of Denis Walker, a former Minister for Education in the Rhodesian government. He changed the role of the club from a pressure group to a Conservative Party support group, bringing in a rule that all members must firstly be members of the party, something that prior to 1992 had been constantly opposed."

This explains to me Cameron's previously inexplicable comment on This Morning where he appeared to call anyone accusing someone of being a paedophile as being homophobic???? (has anyone got a linke for this - I looked on Youtube - this was when Scholfield showed him the list and then had to apologise - think it's been wiped from the internet) - he must have known the extent to which Conservative party members and/or Monday Club members were implicated in this particular abuse ring otherwise his comment just didn't make sense in the context of Savile's victims being reported as 80% female.

MrsJREwing Fri 28-Dec-12 01:28:36

DM have letters between Savile and Thatcher, sadly some are redacted.

AnyaKnowIt Germany Fri 28-Dec-12 12:40:17
AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 13:37:37

2 men have been arrested today

Feenie Wed 02-Jan-13 16:36:25

Jim Davidson is one - what a surprise.

https://twitter.com/johnestevens

AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 18:21:25

shock

AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 18:23:12
Lockedout434 Wed 02-Jan-13 19:21:03
Lockedout434 Wed 02-Jan-13 19:21:55

Happy New Year everyone

Mrcrumpswife Wed 02-Jan-13 19:28:06

Happy new year everyone.

I'm not surprised at Jim Davidson either.

AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 20:42:35

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/ten-more-hospitals-could-be-drawn-into-jimmy-savile-scandal-1-5266996

More hospitals eh? Wonder if that would include the Childrens hospital * LockedOut* found?

AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 20:45:13
AnyaKnowIt Germany Wed 02-Jan-13 20:49:36
Lockedout434 Wed 02-Jan-13 21:32:38

The Guido fawkes website comments are rather rabid!
They think it's all a Tory thing, unfortunately it is all parties from what I cam see. Which is no doubt why they ate all keeping quiet and it's only the backbenchers making a fuss.

The Scarborough I was just going to post myself.
The west yorkshire police are looking well dodgy.
Whipping posts and a high up people

Real Whitby has already published three articles on the subject; here – here – and here. In summary, by collating information from open sources and obtaining information from local people, Real Whitby investigative-journalists have identified eight locations in Scarborough and one in Whitby that were associated with Savile and the paedophile-ring of influential people that he operated there for over forty years.

It would appear that four of these locations are unknown to the police. The single location in Whitby still exists and is alleged to have had a whipping-post in it.

Also, a member of the public has used the ‘comments’ section of one Real Whitby article, to provide information on an alleged male rape by Savile, in which he was assisted by others of his circle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now