Ttc after recent mc, for Creme egg scoffers, shared confusion and joint cursing of mother nature

(956 Posts)

I couldn't bring myself to call her a bitch, we still need her help! Come on ladies, let's do this thing....

MrsSpencerReid Fri 08-Mar-13 18:31:57

So what title are we going for?!

Bodicea Fri 08-Mar-13 18:37:06

I am sooooo rubbish on my stupid I phone with my big chip fingers!!! Can't do bold for toffe!! Grammar shocking!

Thanks mrs spence. Why did you have to have it?

Bodicea Fri 08-Mar-13 18:43:37

Just found out hubby has had me on decaf tea for ages without telling me. Should I be cross?

GardenWorm Fri 08-Mar-13 18:51:35

Ha ha - well funny Bodicea, don't be cross!

GardenWorm Fri 08-Mar-13 18:52:54

Get that bicycle thread going preggers ladies - I intend to get back on the preggers bike soon!

Evening ladies!! Well....oh my days what an exciting day full of BFPs!! I am so so happy for you all and wish you happy and healthy pregnancies.

I am loving the idea of a stats list - please could someone add me pretty please as I'm on my phone

Mummytothearkbuilder 1DS 1MC TTC cycle 0

I hope you all have a lovely relaxing evening xx

IBelieveInPink Fri 08-Mar-13 18:54:59

Actually bod I would be impressed! How thoughtful! Mine can't even manage to accept that tiredness may be pg related, (this time or any other time) keeps telling me 'its all in your head'. Pah.

MrsSpencerReid Fri 08-Mar-13 19:05:07

I had it after my cs but I get to inject other drugs too grin all legal in case you're wondering!!

Bodicea Fri 08-Mar-13 19:13:32

he is quite sweet looking after me I suppose. he is super protective already. I pretend I don't like it but I do really wink off out for nice meal to celabrate our good news. guess I will be drive. have a lovely weekend xxx

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Fri 08-Mar-13 19:46:35

Santa 2 MCs TTC cycle 0 (i.e. before first AF after ERPC)
Shellshock7 2MCs 1 DS - TTC cycle 3 - BFP
alyant79 1 DD 1MC - TTC cycle 0 (next week)
Camomile 0DC, 1MC, TTC cycle 0
Lucky13: 1DS 2MC, TTC cycle 5 post MC
Janie: 0DC, 1MC (oct12), TTC cycle 3 - poas 15/03/12 eek
BumpKitty: 1 DD 1MC - TTC cycle 3 - BFP
SpanishLady: 1 DS, 1MC, TTC Cycle 0 - BFP (before first AF post MC)
MrsSpencerReid 1DS 1MC cycle 0
Bodicea: 0DC, 2MC, cycle 3 post ercp - BFP
Mummytothearkbuilder 1DS 1MC TTC cycle 0
SaggyOldClothCatpuss 1DS 1DD 1MC -TTC cycle 1

Ive added *Mummy and myself.
Ive got a suggestion, please he honest if its in bad taste. How about a section of the stats for a 'gone but not forgotten' type list? I didnt go back to the september bus, but always feel a little sad that they're moving on without me and after a few days it was like I hadnt ever been there. Personally I would have liked a small nod in honour of my lost baby...Is that really morbid?

Bakingtins Fri 08-Mar-13 19:49:59

Hi everyone.

Bod, Pink, Shell and Kitty good work and congratulations! Now will you all go and post in the Laura Ashley graduates thread I started on the Pregnancy board please? My bad news has killed it stone dead.

Fod I am so sorry to hear about your brother.

Aly sorry to hear your crappy news too, hope it goes ok on Monday and you are all good to go soon.

I may be back properly at some point (can't resist lurking to see how you all are). We've been talking about getting recurrent MC investigations done, prob will have to pay since DS2 cancels out first MC, but my Dad has offered to help us out. I need to know that either our chances are poor and we give up, or that there is something that can be done to improve our chances if we try again.
Thanks so much for all your lovely messages this week, I did read and appreciate them.

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Fri 08-Mar-13 19:56:15

Bakingtins I am so pleased to hear from you and SOOO glad that you are looking into your MCs. It cheers me to know you have hope again. Look after yourself lovely lady. x

IBelieveInPink Fri 08-Mar-13 19:57:16

Hi baking. Glad to see you still here lovely. I think that is a really positive and constructive step you are taking. Well done for being so brave (that isnt meant to sound patronising I really think that is a massively brave step)
Please do hang around if you feel you can. Is nice to have you here.

BumpKitty Fri 08-Mar-13 20:08:46

here is the graduate thread thanks baking and fx for productive tests for you xx

Baking, lovely to see you back Hun, I hope you are doing okay and looking after yourself - lots of big hugs xxx

Saggy - thanks for adding me to the list. I sort of understand where you are coming from with the other list - I went on the September bus too and then I left and its all moving on without me (of course it is and I am happy for them) but it hurts doesn't it xxx

Thunderbuns Fri 08-Mar-13 21:26:10

My turn for a fuck. Not a dtd one either.

I find out I have hypothyroidism. I know it's not a big deal but I feel a bit rubbish. Start meds tomorrow for the rest of my life. Timing suggests and dr agrees its likely that even tho I would probably have got it one day anyway, it looks like the pregnancy brought it on and I expect it might be linked to why the mmc happened. I shouldn't think conception this month is too likely with my rapidly changing levels either.

I know I'm being melodramatic and I'll just live with it and all will probably be fine (sorry for self indulgence), but just today I am self pitying for a short moment. Blrg.

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Fri 08-Mar-13 21:51:31

Oh Thunder that's poo. But, it's not awful, just annoying. I've heard it linked with MC, so you might well have your explanation, and, the DRs know what to look for and treat next time.
Have a nice glass of wine and join me at the back of the queue. We can do this, just not this week. It'll happen. {{hug}}

IBelieveInPink Fri 08-Mar-13 22:17:05

Oh thunder. One last FUCK of the day.
I have said that way too much today.
Im sorry. Plus side, can be managed and monitored. But shit for now. Hope you okay. Ish.

Bodicea Sat 09-Mar-13 08:41:26

thunder hope you are ok. That sounds shit and I think you deserve a good winge and planty of f words xx

GardenWorm Sat 09-Mar-13 08:50:51

Hello tins lovely to hear your positivity.
Thunder that's crap but once monitored and medicated you will feel much better in yourself I'm sure X

andadietcoke Sat 09-Mar-13 09:22:53

Yay for all the BFPs! (I properly stalk you lot, you know!).

Just wondered, is anyone using the CB OPKs? I have a box of 7 sticks if anyone would like them? I've taken the machiney thing out because I weed on the one from the other box and was scared it wouldn't work so you would need to have the gadget thing that they click into. Otherwise free to a good home smile

fod27 Sat 09-Mar-13 10:55:43

Omg! Tried to catch up and can't...... You lot have got some yak lol congrats on the beans guys! My stats 1DS 1DD 1MC TTC 0 cycle

fod27 Sat 09-Mar-13 10:58:30

Good to see you back tins I was thinking of you, how about ....decaf, sticky beans and posifrickintivity?

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Sat 09-Mar-13 11:34:25

Great idea for the next thread! grin

Bootyboo Sat 09-Mar-13 14:17:37

Hi all - lovely to see some BFPs on here - see Spanish what did I tell you?! That you'd spark off some luck for us!

Sorry to see the rubbish news for Tins, Fod & Aly - life is crap at times, and sadly it seems to throw a number of awful things all at the same time

Could I be added to the list too please?

Booty: 0DC, 1MC (oct12), TTC cycle 3 - poas 15/03/12 eek (I just copied yours Janie as it is exactly the same grin

Thunder just to let you know that one of my good friends had her first baby, then 3 miscarriages which they then worked out was due to her hypothyroidism - a few months later her levels were all fine and she has since had 2 more children and no miscarriages!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now