Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to want to see Dappy's dongle?

(86 Posts)
newmorning Tue 28-Jan-14 17:55:22

If you're watching Celeb Big Brother, you must know that the 5' 3" tall rapper 'Dappy' is supposed to have a most enormous penis.

Don't you wish he'd just get it out so we could all have a look?

Beeyump Mexico Wed 29-Jan-14 09:37:42

Gads, I do wish I hadn't looked - Dappy is low, low down the list of people I would have sex with only if my life absolutely, utterly depended on it.

Dappydongle Wed 29-Jan-14 11:25:11

<bows>

Mandy2003 Wed 29-Jan-14 12:10:04

When I left school I had a boyfriend of Dappy's height and build with a similar ginormous dick. As he unleashed the monster he said "Well, I have to carry my weight somewhere!" But the overall scrawniness proved too much for me (unfortunately!)

ILoveDHIDo Wed 29-Jan-14 15:35:20

What's a show-er? blush

Stereotypes mean nothing.

Oblomov Wed 29-Jan-14 15:53:08

show-er or a grow-er?

show-er = big limp, doesn't increase that much when erect.
grow-er = opposite - not that big when limp, but grows proportionally % wise, much bigger, than its limp stage, as it becomes erect.
get it?
wink

Oldraver Wed 29-Jan-14 16:17:53

I've always thought he was a twat then he did that teeth snapping thing...does he think thats sexy or something

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:19:19

Christ. Was not expecting that.

Yeah it's huge.

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:20:54

Saying that, I dunno why I'm surprised.

At uni I shagged a 5'7 guy who was very slight and I didn't fancy too much. Then he whipped out a rolling pin from between his legs.

We dated for a year after that!

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:24:01

Feel like whilst I'm here, I should share my naked celebrity knowledge.

The best/most scary/hilarious celebrity leaked nude is Cisco Adler.
Google it.
That man's bollocks are beyond anything I've seen in real life.

Cocolepew United States Wed 29-Jan-14 17:35:00

Yikes! They're like tennis balls in a sock.

cowsarescary Wed 29-Jan-14 17:53:52

He needs a ball-lift

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now