(405 Posts)
LouisAndHisWangOMeter Sat 06-Oct-12 22:18:17

DID SHITSINGER JUST SAY:

I SAW THAT TWINKLE IN YOUR EYE
I KNEW THEN YOU'D FOUND YOUR BALLS
I JUST WANTED TO SQUEEZE YOU?

Really? REALLY?

cardibach Sun 07-Oct-12 15:02:28

I'll be there tonight - have just caught up on Sky+. I agree wiht Panda about who should be in the bottom 2. ALthough I loathe Jahmene too.

peanutMD Sun 07-Oct-12 15:41:39

I want Bloody Jahmene gone, literally cringe when he does that stupid man-child giggle and screeches through his songs!

But I have the sneaky suspicion that the producers public won't let him go for a while.

I reckon it will be Shania and Rhyland (sp?) In bottom two and he will get the boot.

squoosh Sun 07-Oct-12 15:49:33

I frequently see Frankie Boyle. Usually he's wearing pink tracksuit bottoms, big beard, holding a toddler's hand, pushing a pram and looking sheepish.

squoosh Sun 07-Oct-12 15:51:39

Ghamene makes me crings too peanut.

I find it uncomfortable to watch him, his screechy oversinging and the creepy giggle he does after speaking makes my skin crawl.

Sorry Ghamene!

IAmLouisWalsh Sun 07-Oct-12 16:59:13

Damn iPad crashed as this thread appeared last night.

I may stay as Louis Walsh - for tonight at least. Although I had only worked out how to NC yesterday and had picked one I liked.

ommmward Sun 07-Oct-12 17:15:15

Just be a bit careful with Jarmain, guys. He is sooooo aspie in his mannerisms; the wearing of completely non-cool clothes (until the stylists got their hands on him); the passion for non-cool music and singing style.

I'm so pleased to see someone with autistic spectrum traits with that amount of talent who is - so far - navigating one of the most brutal talent shows out there. Usually we only see people on the spectrum when they do one of those ghastly exploitative disastrous auditions that everyone laughs at.

Of course we all have to continue being a den of vipers, because that's what gives our lives meaning, but I'd be really grateful (because it's a disability with which I am intimately familiar) if the things we are mocking Chow Mein for aren't traits which are inherent to his disability.

as you were [steps down from pulpit]

ommmward Sun 07-Oct-12 17:16:04

ps go peek in the special needs topic - there's a whole thread going about chow mein and how like all our Aspie friends and relations he is smile

HaveALittleFaith Sun 07-Oct-12 17:17:55

Oh actually that makes a lot of sense ommmm! Can we still mock Rylan though?!

Omm is quite right, we can mock him for terrible clothes, woeful singing or being a twat (if indeed he acts like one in weeks to come). Plenty to be going on with there. wink

squoosh Sun 07-Oct-12 17:40:38

Oh wow, never occurred to me that he had any kind of aspergers, I have no real life experience of it. In that case I will take back all I said and wish him well. He does have a strong voice just needs to under sing a bit.

Rylan though and the boy who looks like an owl, I will save my scorn for them from now on!

ommmward Sun 07-Oct-12 18:11:13

Rylan? Have at him. Bloody professional attention seeker.

(there, of course, it's just tragic - because he so clearly loathes himself for being gay sad )

Squoosh - James Arthur does look just like an owl. Thank you. I have been wracking my brains trying to work out who he reminded me of.

Do we all hate Katy Sueleen or whatever the country&western singer is?

I was listening without really watching, last night. Pretty revealing about the actual extent of all their singing capabilities.

vvv interesting to hear about the extent to which the producers are inviting talented people to enter the competition. I guess just about anyone over the age of 20 who has any talent and who would have applied for X-factor off their own bat has already done it. it was certainly lean pickings last year, wasn't it? I only kept watching because of you lot...

Jux Sun 07-Oct-12 18:11:54

Sue, I would have thought Louis' Wang rendered you non-existent. grin am not looking forward to tonight. I think, after last night, that tonight is going to be so shit and dull it'll be as interesting as an empty food bag.

dRaahhcula Sun 07-Oct-12 19:44:58

ommm- i have been thinking the same about Jahmene since the beginning. And so have the producers, since during his first audition they played the theme from 'Forrest Gump' which made me hmm at the time. Of course, it could also be that Jahmene is just that way, with no disability at all. I'm sure it would have come out now if he was, everything else does. Either way though, i'm not a fan of his vocal style. But there are worse in the competition- i think lucy is going to struggle, she may be an internet sensation but the people who vote may not get her at all.

I really want the IlovemeNanSerialKiller to go. week in and week out of his hysteria will irritate me. And Rylan, because he is as a fame whore who hasn't got the message that he is crap yet. And Carolynne, who is cabaret counrty at best. Sod it- send them all home!grin

I have bombay mixwine

LotsofDots Sun 07-Oct-12 19:54:08

Squoosh, that description pretty much fits the vision of Frankie that I had yesterday.

So, who's going? Who cares? VoiceOver man, it's your moment to shine!

Don't get me wrong, I liked being the Wang. But I feel happier as Sue.

dRaahhcula Sun 07-Oct-12 19:59:16

Will we get a mimed cabaret opener?

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sun 07-Oct-12 19:59:52

<skids in>

pesky DS2 put bloody Top Gear on!

I love the group mimes numbers.

God, I miss the ALW BBC ones so much. That's proper camp, lookye Rylan.

Ne-yo and Leona. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What's the little P for in the corner of the screen? Product placement thing is it?

dRaahhcula Sun 07-Oct-12 20:02:05

i keep seeing the clip of the 'final 12' where they are all singing Emilie Sande. Christopher isn't on it- wonder if they have filmed another version to include him?

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sun 07-Oct-12 20:02:51

Think so Sue. The daily fail were complaining about the amount of Samsung products shown last night.

That emilie sande song, is it a cover? Or was it played for months before release?

dRaahhcula Sun 07-Oct-12 20:03:21

I hope Leona has sorted her hair. I didn't like the look she had at the auditions- didn't look like her, just like a dozen other artists.

Will Tulisa do the arm thing?

Really, tutututut?

I didn't notice one grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now