Prada; BV; Anya; Celine; Chloe; LV; Mulberry; Coach Bag LOVERS Thread. Vol 1

(342 Posts)
madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 13:09:10

OK, following on from 'Bag Recommendations for £900 thread', I took the 'bag by the handles' and started a bag lovers thread. This is not a 'OMG why would you spend that amount on a bag' thread, its purely a lust thread.

We look, we lust, we love, we discuss. grin

My first offering the new Gucci Lady Tassel in mandarin. Love this...

Cranagh Mon 25-Aug-14 13:14:35

Gorgeous. I'm after this atm, just love the colour. Saving has started but keep being distracted by boots, etc!

BecauseIsaidS0 Mon 25-Aug-14 13:20:22

Leopard print McQ fold over bag for me. Not too practical but oh so funky!

BecauseIsaidS0 Mon 25-Aug-14 13:21:18

With picture.

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 13:23:00

LOVE the Burberry bag Cranagh, gorgeous colour. The McQueen would look amazing with leather pencil skirt and white blouse... <swoon>

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 13:23:35

WANT this too........... I'm def having Gucci lust for AW..

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 25-Aug-14 13:25:37

One day please

BecauseIsaidS0 Mon 25-Aug-14 13:27:36

mmecholet, this one you just posted definitely hits on the 70's rock chick trend I'm seeing for this a/w. Or maybe it's not a trend but I've spent too much time reading Keith Richards' bio grin.

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 13:28:39

Oh yes, i'd love a chanel 2.55 MrsCB... always thought it would be black, but that navy one looks amazing..

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 13:31:34

BecauseIsaidso maybe thats what drew me in! ha ha! I would chop off my right arm for that bag, literally. If I ever saw it in the flesh, I would possibly have to go and lick it, whether its being worn or on a shelf! grin Also comes in leather but the snake is to die for imo.

Passed a Chloe Marcie the other day, I stalked the women for 20mins to get a better look... I may get arrested some day soon grin

BecauseIsaidS0 Mon 25-Aug-14 13:36:50

I'm terribly boring in my bag stalking...it's the Birkins that really get me. I start squinting to see all the details properly and spook their owners out grin

buttercrumble Mon 25-Aug-14 13:54:46

I would love this for AW14

This is great! I started the thread the caused the most recent shit storm, but now I'm going to hide in here and drool at the lovely bagsgrin

shopafrolic Mon 25-Aug-14 13:58:02

Marks place and sniffs the leather

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 14:00:01

BlueberriesAndWine it did rather didn't it gringringrin.. this is a thread of bag love and lust only..

Love the colour of the bays buttercrumble just think they're SO goddamn heavy.. hmm

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 14:06:43

<faints> at this new Prada tote...

TweenageAngst Mon 25-Aug-14 14:13:44
LuckySaint Mon 25-Aug-14 14:14:26

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, this thread is disgusting!

I'm joking obviously

I'd like a Givenchy Pandora, probably the washed grey leather.
And a Chanel boy bag.
I love the woc but it'd look like a child's bag on me.

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 14:33:33

OMG that Celine Tie handbag in tan has made my knees go weak..

LOL LuckySaint

Karbea Mon 25-Aug-14 14:44:49

I've a Celine Tie in black, I love it!

moggiesmum Mon 25-Aug-14 14:45:20

Money no object? - this would be mine
Gorgeous!

moggiesmum Mon 25-Aug-14 14:46:38

I should add to the above -- Blue and Sienna option or original colour?? - - hard to choose??

HolgerDanske Mon 25-Aug-14 14:52:19

Love love love bags.

Bought my first properly expensive (for me) bag in the summer sale this year. Anya hindmarch belvedere in mid grey. In hindsight I picked the wrong one (didn't know I was going to come upon the lovely black Vaughan at half price a few days later...), and the wrong colour - should have gone for navy, I think - but I'm still really happy with it.

Next I will be getting the maxi zip satchel.

madammecholet Mon 25-Aug-14 14:53:05

moggiesmum pink pearl metallic (licks screen) soho tote

HolgerDanske Mon 25-Aug-14 14:53:30

Although I may go for the mulberry bayswater tote in black as I do really like that and it hoes well with my overall look.

So many lovely bags I would love to own :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now