sublimecorpse Mon 24-Feb-14 22:13:44

I am 5"1

I weigh 19 stone

My BMI is 50

How the hell did I get to this?

I need to loose 10 stone.

Jesus

Babydol10 Fri 07-Mar-14 20:46:31

Hi all, well done isis, well i weighed in and despite having a good week i didnt hit my target of 1st stone, lost 2lb so im 1 away ( which for sumone with OCD is v annoying)
Still feelin poitive thou, mum got rushed into hosp lastnite wiv suspected heart attack so tryin day today. Knew i would have lots of runnin around to do today but even with three trips to hosp i managed to stik to plan. This earlyi in i just cant accept a gain so went out armed with mini ryvittas and loadsa fruit, have cracked open the vodka now thou so hopefully i wont balls it up too much, days food is:
B- fruit
L- rice stuffed mush with cheese and beetroot HEA
D- sw wedges cooked by lovely niece

S- mini ryvittas HEB

Not too great on the 1/3 super3 but all good under the circumstances, lildragon wii kno how i feel after ur recent stresses.

JakeBullet Sat 08-Mar-14 06:55:36

Oh my goodness babydol, hope your Mum is okay.

I think going off plan in those circumstances is entirely understandable,

JakeBullet Sat 08-Mar-14 06:56:23

You did amazingly well to have been prepared like that with your food.

isisisis Sat 08-Mar-14 08:55:52

Oh babydoll hope your mums doing well x

isisisis Sat 08-Mar-14 11:00:41

Is anyone else doing 'treats'? I thought I'd have a little ( non food treat) for every 7lb lost. I've got a ridiculous amount of boots points so am going to use them. I've just started a thread in style & beauty never normally venture there for some suggestions.

Babydol10 Sat 08-Mar-14 17:16:47

I kno jake, i surprised myself, the idea of a healthy eatin style must b kickin in.
Thanks Isis we r still not really sure what is happenin yet but she seems alot better today.
I get my nails and eyelashes done once a month anyway so not sure if i could get away with the pressie thin but i think its a great idea.
I did have quite alot of vodka last night after all the stress so will have to work out how many syns later and split the remainder of my week's 70 over the rest of the week. Just to let u all know that a certain well known supermarket ( the green one with four letters in name) are doin 10 ml yogs for £3 atm. Goin bak up hosp soon so will have dinner when back, today so far is:
B-yoghurt fruit ( no time)
L-98 % ff supa noodles with boiled egg, gherkins and beetroot.
D- will b.... Steak, cheese&onion stuffed potato skins HEA, salad&green beans

S-mini ryvittas HEB, fruit

PhoebeMcPeePee Sat 08-Mar-14 18:14:37

I am isis every 7 lbs & my 10% mark. On my list are : decent hair cut, eye-brown thread, . My hitting goal reward will be teeth whitening (ex smoker & red wine drinker wink) that I'm already saving for plus I have a £250 Fenwicks voucher that expires Dec '14 that I'm determine to use on the newer slimmer me grin

isisisis Sat 08-Mar-14 18:41:48

Wow, you can really go to town with your £250 voucher! That'll be amazing. Do Fenwicks do a free personal shopper? My Mums used a free Debenhams one before & said they were great, no hard sell but lots of suggestions of things you might not of considered before.
I'm off into town next week &, thanks to the style & beauty board, am going to check out a Dior lipbalm as my first treat.
Superdrug had a half price threading offer on last week, got my eyebrows done for £5 & the girl was really good.
Give me a shout if you want any advice about bleaching when you get to goal (I'm a dentist).

sublimecorpse Mon 10-Mar-14 16:18:33

Hello all! Weigh in day for me - slight nervous but not sure why, have been on plan all week and not gone over my daily syns at all. In theory I should have lost some weight, but we'll see.

sublimecorpse Mon 10-Mar-14 16:19:49

Babydoll, hope your Mum is doing well, and littledragon hope your grandad is too thanks

PhoebeMcPeePee Mon 10-Mar-14 21:13:48

First weigh in tonight & 2lbs off grin. Having a Chinese as a treat but been careful with my choices & only 10 syns.

Babydol10 Mon 10-Mar-14 22:49:44

Thanks sublimecorpse she came home tonight more tests needed but lots betta, im bullying her into joining me on my sw journey so we mite have a new member on the thread soon. I allways feel nervous too at wi even if ive been good, let us kno how u get on. Well done phoebee on ur loss, i allways find chinese the easiest takeaway to have and stay within syns...enjoy.

LittleDragon Mon 10-Mar-14 23:19:27

Grandad got out of hospital on thursday but was rushed back in last night with suspected pneumonia. It's a case of when rather than if he goes from what I can work out, especially since he has a DNR in place

sublimecorpse Tue 11-Mar-14 16:48:30

Well done Phoebe!

Baby so glad your mum is doing better smile

Little so sorry to hear your grandad is unwell again, it must be so difficult for you sad Thinking of you and yours, will send up a little prayer that he pulls through.

Went to weigh in last night and lost 2lb so that's 8lb in two weeks. I'm happy with that, just hope I can keep going.

Making syn free lentil shepherds pie for tea - looks good, hope it tastes good!

JakeBullet Tue 11-Mar-14 18:23:02

Lost 3.5lbs this week.....now up to 2 stone 1.5lbs off grin

Happy doesn't begin to describe it!

Babydol10 Tue 11-Mar-14 19:08:33

Hi all, sorry to hear your sad news little will send u lots of prayers.
Well done on the losses, ive had a bad one tonight dinner was crap so didnt eat it, jus had a pack of wotsits instead, thats the last of my syns gone and im starvin, got a funny feelin i wont b losin this wk, now i just need to resist the choc.

sublimecorpse Tue 11-Mar-14 19:26:08

Well done Jake! How did you manage such a great loss? Are you body optimising?

Babydol10 Tue 11-Mar-14 22:25:01

Im thinking bout doing a few days of success express next week, has anyone done it and if so how did u find it. Think ive got my head around it afta readin my book about a million times.

DreamToSleep Wed 12-Mar-14 19:28:30

Well done everyone!
Week 3 and another 3 lb off so 11 lb in total. Started swimming 3 times a week and enjoying it even though I'm not very good.

Babydol10 Thu 13-Mar-14 21:45:26

Any tips for success express im a bit worried im goin to b starvin.

Babydol10 Fri 14-Mar-14 19:27:06

Lost a pound hit a stone, bring on se week.

LittleDragon Fri 14-Mar-14 20:12:39

I put another 1.5lb on but that's a lot better than I was expecting tbh. I also am struggling now to do much body magic as had a fall on tuesday and now have to walk with a stick to help me stay balanced if my leg goes again!
I'm filling in SAS logs this week which are very much like a more detailed version of the food diary.

Babydol10 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:44:10

I defo need get back to food diaries might make an excel ss tonight with losses and diary fo each week, can look back at it then if i start to loose motivation....i do live an excitin life, wishin you a speedy recovery little.

isisisis Mon 17-Mar-14 07:12:59

Oh littledragon sorry you're having a rotten time. Obviously don't know anything about your situation, but there are specific strengthening exercises to help prevent further falls (DH is a physio). If it's an ongoing situation might be worth asking for a referral if you haven't been seen already.
I've had a rotten week, but it was my birthday so I'm using that as an excuse! Back on track as of now, in fact going for my first run in 18months once DD finished feeding.

isisisis Mon 17-Mar-14 07:16:01

babydoll love your dedication with the spread sheet! I got a lovely notebook for my birthday I'm going to use. (Love a nice bit of stationary)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now