Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

oooh i feel ridiculous

(442 Posts)
ImNotBloody14 Fri 21-Jun-13 20:21:41

So silly. I'm a NCing regular. and a real proper grown up, I swear

I fancy someone. But I cant get up the guts to let him know or even to contact him. I've added him on FB (it's taken me months to build up to that) and he accepted. he's liked a few of my posts and a photo. I keep seeing him online (butterflies) and want to make contact but cant think of anything to say that isn't a blatant excuse to get talking to him. AFAIK he's single- well it says so on his FB.

arrgh this is so frustrating. if this was my best friend she would be chatting away to him no problem.

don't know what i'm posting for- just need to get this out of my head.

HerrenaHarridan Mon 24-Jun-13 21:35:02

Brilliant!

I'm so excited for you smile

It was definitely a pic of bacon through right? After reading the penis photo thread...

Djangounhinged Mon 24-Jun-13 21:41:32

Just read this thread for the first time - how exciting for you!! Glad last night went so well, and I'll definitely be back for updates smile

Yay for potential snigging!! grin

summer111 Mon 24-Jun-13 22:52:30

Oh, I'm so happy for you, I was thinking of you last night and again this morning but only got to log in for your update now.

EEEK!!!!

FFS I am 40 years old and just did that in front of face little clapping thing at this thread. Specifically at the bacon frying picture thingy. OP, you had better snog him if I had to humiliate myself like that.

DHtotalnob Mon 24-Jun-13 23:04:05

I also loved the snigging.....

although for a while I did think that he'd rocked up in 'jaeNs and a creamy coloured knitted top with a bit of hliter ibit' and was slightly surprised as what passes as fair dos these days. (back on the scene after a while and easily confused)

ImNotBloody14 Mon 24-Jun-13 23:15:35

grin

I promise to work on the snigging.

Yep it was definitely bacon. 4 rashers in a frying pan. I was very jealous.

Four rashers, eh? <winks>

ImNotBloody14 Mon 24-Jun-13 23:21:19

And he didnt even eat them all. Such a waste sad grin

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Tue 25-Jun-13 13:23:44

Perhaps he was saving one for you?? HAHA

ImNotBloody14 Tue 25-Jun-13 13:28:44

grin

Well i did ask him to point his bacon in my direction but he didnt ��

BitOutOfPractice Wed 26-Jun-13 07:08:37

<refraining fromork related jokes>

BitOutOfPractice Wed 26-Jun-13 07:09:10

<refraining from pork related jokes>

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Wed 26-Jun-13 11:04:44

Update please?

ImNotBloody14 Wed 26-Jun-13 11:08:58

Still good- in touch every day. Havent seen him again yet so no snigging so far

ImNotBloody14 Wed 26-Jun-13 11:09:38

Still good- in touch every day. Havent seen him again yet so no snigging so far

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Wed 26-Jun-13 11:43:06

smile

ImNotBloody14 Wed 26-Jun-13 19:35:02

Having dinner at mine tonight wink

seempels Wed 26-Jun-13 20:13:30

Loo updates pls. Fingers crossed for snigging.

HerrenaHarridan Wed 26-Jun-13 21:13:35

O o o o o!

Exciting.

What are you going to wear?

HerrenaHarridan Wed 26-Jun-13 21:15:12

Look at the time he must be there already!

There better be at least one loo update and one of those brilliant drunk updates smile

So excited for you. In touch every day is a very good sign... Bring on the snigging!

deliasmithy Wed 26-Jun-13 21:20:50

Yes, update please! !!

HerrenaHarridan Wed 26-Jun-13 21:27:26

*tap tap tap

HerrenaHarridan Wed 26-Jun-13 22:18:55

Look 14 it's all very well leaving us on renter hooks but I have to go bed in 30 mins and get up to go dentist and I neeeeeeeeeeed to know what you are up to! ??

and what you had for dinner, what you wore and he wore and if he brought wine

ImNotBloody14 Thu 27-Jun-13 00:11:36

grin

No wine- we just had pasta (foolproof- didnt want to poison him) i just wore jeans and navy top, and my slippers again grin. No snigging - im starting to wonder if ive given him friend signals or what! Although he did ask if i want to go out to dinner next week confused

You are in the friend zone. You will have to lean in a bit. Although the amount of hair flicking, leaning in, licking my lips and touching my mouth I had to do to signal to now DH, it's a miracle I didn't dislocate something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now