Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2009 Episode 15 Bebe & BB have babies n stuff

(815 Posts)
PuzzleRocks Mon 25-Jul-11 19:13:24

Ta da

Schulte Tue 12-Mar-13 21:44:53

Ok I just had to come and find you on page 2 of the postnatal clubs list! The last post is almost a month old. That's not on ladies, or are you all too busy organising 4th birthday parties? wink

B52s Fri 22-Mar-13 10:50:24

Hi all, long time no postee. You all seem like old friends, even though I rarely post. Sam is doing well, can't draw anything recognisable (apart from 'potatoes' and 'onions' pictures he keeps bringing home from pre-school).

Still has a full nappy every morning, but is dry during the day, but we have gone back to pooing in his pants instead of the toilet. So frustrating.

I am full time at work and farm the kids (DS1 is 6) out to all and sundry, but it keeps me sane.

PuzzleRocks Tue 09-Apr-13 08:05:20

Ooh hello, good to hear from you. We don't seem to use this much anymore. If you have facebook we have a group on there that tends to get used more often, come on over.

AuldAlliance Thu 11-Apr-13 21:31:54

Four??? Four years old? How did that happen?

Hope all the FW babies have (had) good birthdays!

ZuluWarrior Thu 11-Apr-13 22:10:05

We went to Deep Sea World AA! I thought of you...

Hi everyone xx

BoffinMum Fri 14-Jun-13 21:13:58

I have decided to become a man.

Actually I am joking, I thought it might liven the thread up a bit. grin

ZuluWarrior Tue 18-Jun-13 21:52:31

Boff, if you were a man, I totally would smile.

(after I've had a baby, had a pelvic floor repair and lost all the weight, obviously)

BoffinMum Tue 18-Jun-13 22:50:01

I feel all Brokeback grin

BoffinMum Sat 22-Jun-13 20:43:17

Fucking hell you lot have got so boring. Do we have to synchronise repeat pregnancies?? wink

ZuluWarrior Sat 29-Jun-13 19:29:59

I'll try and do you some live labour updates in the next few weeks if you like smile.

Are you planning a repeat pregnancy Boff?

BoffinMum Sat 29-Jun-13 20:04:37

Um, let me think about that.
No. grin
Zulu, have lost track of events. When are you due and what is it?

ZuluWarrior Sat 29-Jun-13 21:08:19

Haha. Didn't think so!

Due in the next few weeks. It's a baby smile. Dunno which kind. Definitely the last though. My varicose veins have varicose veins.

How are you? Since we seem to be having a 2 way conversation these days.

BoffinMum Sat 29-Jun-13 22:33:17

Zulu I have forgotten your original name, I am so sorry, so I can't remember how many offspring you already have and what flavours. Please fill me in.

I am more or less OK with a really good new job, but the SPD is quite bad. In fact I have a DLA tribunal looming imminently. Felix is doing great though. Such good company. He is like a mini me of his daddy!

ZuluWarrior Wed 03-Jul-13 11:48:24

I have DS (4), from the April 2009 club, and DD (1.11). I don't think I ever made friends with you on Facebook - will see to that this evening!

DLA tribunal sounds stressful. Amazing the things I didn't know about SPD. I thought it always went away after pregnancy. I have a friend currently on crutches after getting it just from being in labour!

<counts blessings, yet again>

BoffinMum Sat 17-Oct-15 18:26:28

Hello Fanjo Warriors!

Is this thread the most recent one? Auld and I are sitting here at her kitchen table in Hollywood with our feet being rubbed by the pool boy, wondering if we have the right place.

We would like to share the fact that we have both come out, and we are engaged to be married. We are still not sure who is going to be the lady. Perhaps you could all make suggestions based on our posts, as to who is the most feminine.

Lots of love
Mrs and Mrs BoffAuld

AuldAlliance Sat 17-Oct-15 18:28:26

Anyone want to be a bridesmaid?

BoffinMum Sat 17-Oct-15 18:29:57

Here we go. Before i post in Style and Beauty.

BoffinMum Sat 17-Oct-15 18:31:18

Wake up you lot. <tries to make thread trend just to confuse everyone>

AuldAlliance Sat 17-Oct-15 18:34:12

Non, non, non.

BoffinMum Sat 17-Oct-15 18:34:28

No, definitely this.

AuldAlliance Sat 17-Oct-15 18:37:04

Thinking of this for atop the gâteau....

BoffinMum Sat 17-Oct-15 18:53:44

We think we might adopt a little orphan to Cement Our Union.

PuzzleRocks Sat 17-Oct-15 19:37:59

Are you both high? grin

Please wear these gorgeous creations.

bebemoojem Sat 17-Oct-15 19:42:45

oy vay bridesmaid dresses... can I just work behind the scenes? Decorating or something?

bebemoojem Sat 17-Oct-15 19:43:54

I'll weave you all up a nice wrap though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now