Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2009 Episode 15 Bebe & BB have babies n stuff

(764 Posts)
PuzzleRocks Mon 25-Jul-11 19:13:24

Ta da

Schulte Tue 12-Mar-13 21:44:53

Ok I just had to come and find you on page 2 of the postnatal clubs list! The last post is almost a month old. That's not on ladies, or are you all too busy organising 4th birthday parties? wink

B52s Fri 22-Mar-13 10:50:24

Hi all, long time no postee. You all seem like old friends, even though I rarely post. Sam is doing well, can't draw anything recognisable (apart from 'potatoes' and 'onions' pictures he keeps bringing home from pre-school).

Still has a full nappy every morning, but is dry during the day, but we have gone back to pooing in his pants instead of the toilet. So frustrating.

I am full time at work and farm the kids (DS1 is 6) out to all and sundry, but it keeps me sane.

PuzzleRocks Tue 09-Apr-13 08:05:20

Ooh hello, good to hear from you. We don't seem to use this much anymore. If you have facebook we have a group on there that tends to get used more often, come on over.

AuldAlliance Thu 11-Apr-13 21:31:54

Four??? Four years old? How did that happen?

Hope all the FW babies have (had) good birthdays!

ZuluWarrior Thu 11-Apr-13 22:10:05

We went to Deep Sea World AA! I thought of you...

Hi everyone xx

BoffinMum Fri 14-Jun-13 21:13:58

I have decided to become a man.

Actually I am joking, I thought it might liven the thread up a bit. grin

ZuluWarrior Tue 18-Jun-13 21:52:31

Boff, if you were a man, I totally would smile.

(after I've had a baby, had a pelvic floor repair and lost all the weight, obviously)

BoffinMum Tue 18-Jun-13 22:50:01

I feel all Brokeback grin

BoffinMum Sat 22-Jun-13 20:43:17

Fucking hell you lot have got so boring. Do we have to synchronise repeat pregnancies?? wink

ZuluWarrior Sat 29-Jun-13 19:29:59

I'll try and do you some live labour updates in the next few weeks if you like smile.

Are you planning a repeat pregnancy Boff?

BoffinMum Sat 29-Jun-13 20:04:37

Um, let me think about that.
No. grin
Zulu, have lost track of events. When are you due and what is it?

ZuluWarrior Sat 29-Jun-13 21:08:19

Haha. Didn't think so!

Due in the next few weeks. It's a baby smile. Dunno which kind. Definitely the last though. My varicose veins have varicose veins.

How are you? Since we seem to be having a 2 way conversation these days.

BoffinMum Sat 29-Jun-13 22:33:17

Zulu I have forgotten your original name, I am so sorry, so I can't remember how many offspring you already have and what flavours. Please fill me in.

I am more or less OK with a really good new job, but the SPD is quite bad. In fact I have a DLA tribunal looming imminently. Felix is doing great though. Such good company. He is like a mini me of his daddy!

ZuluWarrior Wed 03-Jul-13 11:48:24

I have DS (4), from the April 2009 club, and DD (1.11). I don't think I ever made friends with you on Facebook - will see to that this evening!

DLA tribunal sounds stressful. Amazing the things I didn't know about SPD. I thought it always went away after pregnancy. I have a friend currently on crutches after getting it just from being in labour!

<counts blessings, yet again>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now