Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, on Mumsnet for a webchat

(1128 Posts)
JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-May-10 13:53:29

Do post your advance questions here.

edam Sat 08-May-10 08:45:41

Clearly the City fat cats do NOT deserve their vast pay packets and bonuses. Because they are crap at their jobs. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

expatinscotland Sat 08-May-10 08:48:44

Too right, edam.

Mrs Brown, if you're lurking, some of us will despair the day Cameron gets into No. 10.

darkblue Sat 08-May-10 22:35:14

I voted Lib Dem, in one of the safest Labour seats in the country. Mostly because I'm frustrated at the complacency of the Labour Government. I was a Labour party member since I was 15 years old, but a Government who have caused national debt of around 55% GDP is unacceptable.

The last time public debt was this high was when Thatcher bent Britain over in 1972.

But if I have voted Lib Dem allowing the Tories in via the back door, I will never vote Lib Dem again. A coalition should be shared ideals, policies and principles - not climbing into bed with the enemy.

Give Britain Proportional Representation, form a coalition and keep us out of recession. Then get back to the grassroots - Working class people who depend on a Government working for them. And Trade Unions who expect backing, not a kicking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now