Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

Things will work out Bhudda. Thinks might become tighter, but you've been here before and things have worked out.
As I said earlier- it's a good sign that C has other options on the horizon already.
That must have been so difficult for you Murray. Well done for finding the strength to go. You've had a crap time but you've kept your chin up. What CD day you today?

I'm exhausted after the game yesterday. Only have a few drinks so not hungover but am very fatigued.

Have an ultrasound tomorrow pm to check my ovaries. Had heavy bleeding since J and my consultant wants to find out why. I don't think I have pcos- if anything it's endo- but good to tick the boxes.

Zzzzzzzzzzzbrew

gomurray Sun 17-Mar-13 22:01:03

Evening ladies.

I'm so glad you took my ramblings the 'right' way Buddha - glad things are sounding more positive already - keep us updated either way. Mid-cycle spotting can mean a. ov about to happen b. estrogen surge took place but ov failed therefore anovulatory cycle. I researched it when I had the same - as I temp I know that I did ov that cycle so it is not nec. bad news. Are you doing OPKs ? Maybe acupunturist will know whether you have ov'd ?.. Are you sticking to your rigid BDing schedule ?

Moomin, hope you get to the bottom of your heavy bleeding, sounds nasty. Well done to your lot at the rugby - I'm sure there were a lot of Scots with Welsh blood on Saturday wink

No news from here - trying VERY hard to relax as am sure that AWOL eggs are down to me stressing, so may not be around much (in a feeble attempt not to obsess !), have a good book lined up and also planning to start painting my upstairs bathroom (my therapy of choice !) I'm also back on the wine - have decided that being super strict is not working and wine helps me relax so have happily welcomed it back into my life grin. My BD schedule is identical to Buddha's wink Started last night - may skip tomorrow then it will be every 2nd night from then until I am convinced I have ov'd. DP has been warned that we MUST be strict this month as skipped a night last month and that was exactly when I ov'd - sod's law !

Sat in the waiting room and am busting for a wee. Said I needed a full bladder to get a good look at everything but I bet it ends up bring internal.

Saaavvveeee meeeeee!

Sorry Murray- that's not helping with relaxation is it?

I have a cyst - nothing to worry about.
And my right ovary is behind my uterus which can be due to endometriosis.

BuddhaBelly Mon 18-Mar-13 20:07:21

Moomin Yet for just a cyst smile
Murray I don't blame you stepping back, you'll be busy anyway by the sounds of it wink My OPK did show +ve today so maybe the mid cycle spotting was a good thing smile Who knows!?
Marbles You ok?

BuddhaBelly Mon 18-Mar-13 20:09:01

Yey not yet bloody stupid iPhone shock

Wonder what Bhudda will be doing tonight blush

Hi ladiessmile

Moomin. Good news on the cystsmile will the dr be able to do anything to help stop the bleeding?

Buddha. I'm guessing tonight is an early one for you and DH then?wink

Murray. How are you today? smile

I'm on CD 30 today and no sign of AF on the horizon...I bought some sticks to pee on earlier and peed on one on my lunch hour in work...there is a ghosty line but I think it is an evap...I'm going to retest tomorrow morning and I will update with whatever happenssmile

Good luck Marbles. Hope the baby cuddles pay off.

Any news on S yet?

No no news as yet... We are just waiting for her consultant appointment now and then we should know moregrin

How's J Moomin? And L? Is she happier now? smile

When is it?

L much happier. She was off school on fri feeling under the weather. All back to normal now. She doesn't deal well with tiredness.

J is fine. Bloods next week and cardiology appointment the week after. Too many appointments to keep track of!

Don't know yetconfused they still haven't sent the appt...I am going to give it another day or so and call the consultants secretary to see what is holding up the appointment...

Glad L is feeling bettersmile I know what you mean about keeping track of appointments it can be a nightmare on top of all you are having to deal with!

It was BFN this morning and I'm starting to feel ratty and over sensitive so I think AF is around the cornerhmm I have just been torturing myself with early preg info and I am now feeling quite down about it allsad I will be ok once AF is here and I no longer have the "but what if I am" kind of thoughts...

Sorry to hear that Marbles. sad
Will you test again tomorrow?

Lara had parents eve tonight. Her teacher said she was much happier this week (coincidently she's also well again). Phew!
I can't brag anywhere else. I came out of there glowing. She's been added to the gifted and talented scheme and is now receiving extra lessons and challenges. She's also expected to achieve all outcome 6s (the highest). Very proud Mummy.

We're starting pocket money this week. She does lots of jobs - makes her bed, keeps things tidy, straps J into his carseat. Going to reward her for it. What do you think is a reasonable amount per week?

BuddhaBelly Wed 20-Mar-13 09:45:15

Marbles hmm Sorry to hear you've got a bfn hmm Are you chasing S consultant appt today or have you heard?
Moonin Would love to have a little helper like L, when can she come and stay? wink No idea about pocket money I'm afraid.
Murray I know you're staying away a bit this month but thinking of you

Well dtd Monday when we got +ve OPK but not yesterday, dtd again this morning so probably missed it confused
DH is still off work so my house is a disaster zone wink

Hi ladiessmile

still no AF herehmm and no appt for S so i will call them and see what the hold up is...

Moomin grin well done L!! re: the pocket money we started with S but she was losing her priviledges so often due to stroppy bad behaviour we stopped it for a while...we started off with £1 on a friday and planned on building it up and adding in household jobs like tidying her bedroom and feeding the cat etc so she has more responsibility IYSWIM we are planning to start this again in the next few weeks as she has been alot better behaviour-wisesmile Sounds like L is very helpful around the house already so maybe a little more than £1 but she is still quite young so i wouldnt go too high to start withsmile

Buddha grin well done on the BDing! fingers crossed for you this cyclesmile

Any signs of AF at all? Give it till Friday if you can before testing again. At least you'll have a accurate result then. Good luck with chasing up the appointment. You must be feeling anxious and the wait always makes it worse!

Go Bhudda, go Bhudda! wink

Think I'll start pocket money at £2 a week and encourage her to save for Florida.

I'm taking the kids to London on Friday. D has had them 1/10 weekends. He was supposed to come this evening. L has a friend over and I wanted to pop to the shops to get them dinner. He texted to say he'd forgotten to put parents eve in his diary and couldn't help out. So annoyed. Had to leave work and a pile of marking which I'll have to catch up on. He does no washing, no ironing, no cleaning, no shopping, no homework, no organising anything and virtually no childcare. What a life!

Moomin angry at D! Have you had it out with him? What an arse!

S's appointment is next Thursday...I called the consultants secretary who said she had no record of any further appointments and has S even been referred to the consultantangry I said I suggest you check again and she wasn't even looking on the right record! There actually wasn't an appt booked as the consultant hadn't arranged it so I said I wasn't prepared for her to realise her mistake so asked for one to be booked now. She said the consultant was not available for the whole of April so will next Thursday be ok...I said yes thankssmile so we should know more then!

No signs of AF as yet...according to FF it is due tomorrow going on my average cycles but going by my Ov signs etc it was last Saturday/Sunday...who the F knows eh?!grin

I refuse to lose my rag with him. He turned up here at 7 with a bottle of wine to apologise.it was a Dyson handheld Hoover on the weekend. And the Roberts radio the week before blush
I think he knows how little he does but can only admit it with his wallet.
Great news on the appointment. I have another rheumi one next thurs. Did I tell you that my consultant is a dad from school? smile

That's good! Do you feel better knowing that you 'know' him? smile How have you been? My sister is doing a pain management course to help her cope with her fibromyalgia pain sad she said it has been good up to nowsmile

He definitely gives me the special treatment and only left 8 weeks between appointment- I waited ten months to see him in the first place. He doesn't think I have fibro- says I 'cope too well'. Not much choice really!
Good that your sister is finding the course helpful.
Any sign of AF?

Feeling okay apart from the constant twitching on my left hand side. There's something not right about my left side in general. I find it very hard to describe though.

No AF signs similar to what i usually have... im having some very sharp stabby pains today and lots of dizzinesshmm i will test an a couple of days if noting happens...

I find that i get most if not all of my Lupus symptoms on my right side so not too weird as all in the same Auto-Immune 'family'...My sister gets most of her symptoms on the left too so i think it may just be one of those weird things...what does he think is wrong if not Fibro? is he still looking at Auto-Immune?

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hope you find out either way as soon as.. I remember the waiting and not knowing well.

They've pretty much ruled out autoimmune. He doesn't think lupus, sarcoidosis or ms. He thinks whatever it is is benign. But doesn't know what it is.

This thread is not accepting new messages.