Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

The product test you've all been waiting for.... we need 20 testers for the Philips Sensual Massager

(216 Posts)
carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Oct-09 15:08:34

OK so we've given out jam, shower gel, Dysons and even pregnancy tests but now, as they say, for something completely different. We're looking for 20 mumsnetters (and their partners) to try the new Philips Sensual Massager - and we're not talking about back massage wink. If you're not sure what a sensual massager is, it's probably best to click here before you go any further, or read what Philips say about the product:

"The new Philips Sensual Massager is designed specifically for couples and will take your sensual relationship together to new exciting levels. It is shaped to fit the contours of male and female erogenous zones meaning it can be used all over to arouse your sex senses. Made from tactile, smooth-to-the-touch material and ergonomically sculpted to fit the palm of the hand, the Philips Sensual Massager heightens the power of your partner's natural touch during foreplay and can also be used in the bath or shower, or with lubricants for even more sensation.

The new Sensual Massager is compact and instinctive to use, making it ideal for both first-time, and experienced, users of sex accessories. Elegant and discreet, in sumptuous purple in a streamlined pebble-like shape, it not only feels completely different to any other sex toy, it also looks different too."

Ok, so we're already a bit blush and shock but when Philips approached us we told them we were sure we could find a few mumsnetters willing to give this thing a whirl.

Philips are specifically looking for MNers who are in a sexual relationship, who would like to try a sex toy and who are happy to come back to Mumsnet and talk about how they got on (name changing is allowed!). Rest assured all data is confidential - your MN nickname will not be sent to Philips.

So, if you'd like to try the Sensual Massager and receive a goody pack worth £80 (a Massager worth £60 plus some lovely massage oils, worth around £20) please fill in the questions here

Thanks,

MNHQ

tinateaspoon Mon 05-Oct-09 16:49:18

I'm in and feel ever so slightly giggly about it grin.

tinateaspoon Mon 05-Oct-09 16:50:01

If I do win, I bet I forget to name change, I always do that blush.

serenity Mon 05-Oct-09 16:56:34

Might not mention it to DH though, at least not until it's a done deal *whistles innocently*

starwhores Mon 05-Oct-09 17:08:23

I've entered for someone else, honest! blush

Bicnod Mon 05-Oct-09 17:36:32

this might be just the ticket for rekindling the pre-baby flame (which has been spluttering somewhat since childbirth 5 months ago) grin

mustrunmore Mon 05-Oct-09 17:43:49

God I hope I get this one grin We were so very good at tothbrush testing, let me do this one too <fawn fawn at mn>

PoppyIsApain Mon 05-Oct-09 17:54:02

he he he hope i get this one grin

mosschops30 Mon 05-Oct-09 17:54:53

I never win any of these MN things, and think that as dh wont have sex with me whilst Im pregnant, and I have only 5 weeks to go then 'I am considerably more deserving than yow' grin

TrinityHasAVampireRhino Mon 05-Oct-09 17:55:28

PICK ME OR ITS GONNA GROW OVER grin

TrinityHasAVampireRhino Mon 05-Oct-09 17:56:02

oh crap, just realised it for couples
bleurgh

EccentricaGallumbits Mon 05-Oct-09 18:05:23

now, considering the apple risp people forgot to send me any andi didn't get to try the animal dyson i really do think i should get one of these. much more fun than a dyson.

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Mon 05-Oct-09 18:10:28

It's got to be me... before my fanjo opens up and eats someone.

nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Mon 05-Oct-09 18:11:07

aww only 20 i will have missed the boat now never mind grin. It owuld have made a ncie anniversary prezzie for dh as well.

lou33 Mon 05-Oct-09 18:35:44

i would try it, not sure if its too late but i entered anyway

20 is an absurdly small smaple. They'll get some really freakish feedback from that. They should definately go for at least 500. I hope I get one because it would really help dh see the point of mumsnet grin

Sunshining Mon 05-Oct-09 18:43:36

ive entered too....even though there may be too many that had entered wink

LilRedWG Mon 05-Oct-09 18:46:53

Oh, what the hell, why not!

lou33 Mon 05-Oct-09 18:49:37

i dont mind reporting back online as long as they dont want pictures

Disembodied3 Mon 05-Oct-09 18:50:53

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

grin

is it only the first 20 that replied? please choose me grin

nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Mon 05-Oct-09 18:58:36

oh i did it anyway hoping it was like a lottery - as Northernlurker said it would help my case for being on here.

lou33 Mon 05-Oct-09 18:59:21

i thought usually its names picked at random

sarah293 Mon 05-Oct-09 19:14:35

Message withdrawn

RealityBites Mon 05-Oct-09 19:20:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

abbierhodes Mon 05-Oct-09 19:24:18

I've entered!!! Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now