This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

The product test you've all been waiting for.... we need 20 testers for the Philips Sensual Massager

(216 Posts)
carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Oct-09 15:08:34

OK so we've given out jam, shower gel, Dysons and even pregnancy tests but now, as they say, for something completely different. We're looking for 20 mumsnetters (and their partners) to try the new Philips Sensual Massager - and we're not talking about back massage wink. If you're not sure what a sensual massager is, it's probably best to click here before you go any further, or read what Philips say about the product:

"The new Philips Sensual Massager is designed specifically for couples and will take your sensual relationship together to new exciting levels. It is shaped to fit the contours of male and female erogenous zones meaning it can be used all over to arouse your sex senses. Made from tactile, smooth-to-the-touch material and ergonomically sculpted to fit the palm of the hand, the Philips Sensual Massager heightens the power of your partner's natural touch during foreplay and can also be used in the bath or shower, or with lubricants for even more sensation.

The new Sensual Massager is compact and instinctive to use, making it ideal for both first-time, and experienced, users of sex accessories. Elegant and discreet, in sumptuous purple in a streamlined pebble-like shape, it not only feels completely different to any other sex toy, it also looks different too."

Ok, so we're already a bit blush and shock but when Philips approached us we told them we were sure we could find a few mumsnetters willing to give this thing a whirl.

Philips are specifically looking for MNers who are in a sexual relationship, who would like to try a sex toy and who are happy to come back to Mumsnet and talk about how they got on (name changing is allowed!). Rest assured all data is confidential - your MN nickname will not be sent to Philips.

So, if you'd like to try the Sensual Massager and receive a goody pack worth £80 (a Massager worth £60 plus some lovely massage oils, worth around £20) please fill in the questions here

Thanks,

MNHQ

Oh my!

Well it's not DH's birthday until July. Do you think Philips would wait until then?

JodieO Mon 05-Oct-09 15:14:41

Done, I'd really love to win this! Never win anything

MamaG Mon 05-Oct-09 15:16:12

I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING THAT A PARENTING SITE IS ASKING MOTHERS TO TEST THIS PRODUCT.

WE SHOULD ALL BOYCOTT THIS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(have entered)

EccentricaGallumbits Mon 05-Oct-09 15:19:58

Hurrah. I'll give anything a whirl.

have entered grin

Flower3545 Mon 05-Oct-09 15:20:30

I agree with MamaG

But I bet mine was filled in before herswink

RTKangaMummy Mon 05-Oct-09 15:22:15

I have done too

smile

EccentricaGallumbits Mon 05-Oct-09 15:22:54

i'm also intrigued by how the mood lights would work down there.

Iklboo Mon 05-Oct-09 15:38:20

ALL MUMS SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS DISGUSTING PRODUCT SURVEY (except me and the other first 19 to complete it) grin grin grin

Scorps Mon 05-Oct-09 15:43:34

Done

Oh yeah MamaG, i bet you were the first wink

Scorps Mon 05-Oct-09 15:44:49

Wahoo at bath and shower grin

4andnotout Mon 05-Oct-09 15:53:18

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!

Please grin

wheresmypaddle Mon 05-Oct-09 15:58:23

I'm game

IdrisTheDragon Mon 05-Oct-09 15:59:21

I'll give it a try smile

Mamazon Mon 05-Oct-09 16:02:37

as an expert wanker i demand first go

AbricotsSecs Mon 05-Oct-09 16:06:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I'm in a sexual relationship with myslef does that count!!!??? woe is me for being single yet again!

rosieposey Mon 05-Oct-09 16:13:46

Im only in it for the massage oils hmm but if you really need it testing ... grin

famishedass Mon 05-Oct-09 16:18:34

I wonder how the criteria for choosing who will test this works?

Oh well, let's all meet back here on the 15th. Anyone who'se not here on the 15th, we all know why grin

Mamazon Mon 05-Oct-09 16:20:19

i feel the need to add to my application that DP and i never argue, never ever ever.

I meen how terrible would it be if the person they chose had a row with their OH and didn't have sex for a month.

give it to meeeeeeeeee

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Mon 05-Oct-09 16:31:33

See I should have added to mine that having only been married for 2 months we are still at it like rabbits so it would get a good an thorough testing in our house grin

Buda Mon 05-Oct-09 16:32:22

Don't suppose they would send it to Hungary. Gah.

Ledodgy Mon 05-Oct-09 16:34:27

I've entered i'll give anything a try. <within reason>

serenity Mon 05-Oct-09 16:47:46

I haven't not entered anything yet, don't think you can scare me off this time (and I finally have a bedroom with a door!!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now