Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Do you have fine or thinning hair? Try out the Invati haircare range from Aveda and win an Aveda hamper worth £77

(187 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 28-Aug-12 14:01:45

The folks at Aveda would like 30 Mumsnetters to try out the Invati haircare range. Here's what Aveda say about the product: "Some of the most powerful technologies exist in nature. With the Densiplex complex we found a botanically sourced solution for visibly thinning hair that harnesses the power of turmeric and ginseng, for thicker-fuller looking hair."

If you are selected you'll receive the Invati haircare range including Invati Exfoliating Shampoo (RRP £19.50), Invati Thickening Conditioner (RRP £21.50) and Invati Scalp Revitalizer (RRP £43.00). You'll then need to try out the 3-step system of products over the course of 8 weeks and add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have fine or thinning hair or hair that falls out a lot.

Everyone who is selected and adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a hamper of the Stress-Fix Bodycare range worth £77.

If you'd like to try out the Invati haircare range, please sign up here

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Mollyfish Tue 28-Aug-12 17:10:38

Please choose me, my hair is dire!

Oooo please pick me! My hair is so fine and goes through phases of falling out. T top it off, I've started finding grey hars ! Aaaagh I'm only 34 - is that normal? If it works on me it will work for anyone! smile

Tigerbomb Tue 28-Aug-12 17:25:21

I want this more than I wanted the vacuum grin

muddledsheep Tue 28-Aug-12 17:29:28

Would love this...my hair is awful :-)

Chulita Tue 28-Aug-12 17:38:21

I too am after thick flowing locks that don't fall out in clumps, pick me! (are locks plural that "don't", i'm confused)

wolvesdidit Tue 28-Aug-12 17:40:31

I am losing a lot of hair and also have what looks scarily like a bald patch sad I'd love to try something which could help.

Grockle Tue 28-Aug-12 18:02:36

Done. I'd love to find something that helps my hair look a little less thin.

ohmeohmy Tue 28-Aug-12 18:03:16

Here I am! Your ideal customer!

bluebump Tue 28-Aug-12 18:28:46

Done.

I have a lot of hair but it is very thin. I also lose a lot of hair and my hoover is full of it. I find it comes out loads when I brush it too, I constantly have to remove it from my hairbrush!

Protein is meant to be good for hair though Quejica. I'll be interested to see the results even if I'm not picked, I like aveda but it is ££ if you don't know if it wil suit your hair!

MrsS1980 Tue 28-Aug-12 18:51:00

All done. Please pick me - my hair makes me so sad sad

MadameOvary Tue 28-Aug-12 19:16:11

Done. Not thinning but fine and falls out an annoying amount.

TwoPeasOnePod Tue 28-Aug-12 19:27:48

Pleeeease pick me!! My washing machine makes little nests of my awful hair that's fallen out blush I have been searching for a product that will help, and would be recommended to my friends who have that weird post- pregnancy hair loss phenomenon too grin

JaquelineHyde Tue 28-Aug-12 19:45:40

Done, done, done and I really want this!!

Horrible thin, lank greasy hair that I hate.

All fell out last year after a serious operation.

Now just grown back but is again thin, lank and even more greasy as I am now 6 weeks pg grin

I need this

Regadless of whether I am picked or not I would love to hear the feedback as nothing I have ever tried has helped and I have tried most things. So some good feedback please lucky ladies that are picked.

2plus2 Tue 28-Aug-12 19:47:54

Have filled out the form but not sure if I fit the criteria as my hair loss Is due to the medication I was taking, I have been taken off them now but still waiting for my hair to stop falling out sad

browny Tue 28-Aug-12 20:19:03

All filled in smile...I really need something to help the hair stay on my head and not on the floor....twice this week my daughter has called me to kill a spider, only to find out on closer inspection that it was my hair blush.

DairyNips Tue 28-Aug-12 20:22:13

Donesmile Please pick me! I'd love something to make a difference to my stupidly thin hair!

BoerWarKids Tue 28-Aug-12 20:25:54

How do the 30 people required get picked?

Done!

<crosses fingers>

WilfSell Tue 28-Aug-12 20:29:57

Oh yeah. I have hypothyroid, now treated, but still my hair falls out in handfuls and is visible thinning. Will try anything that helps!

thekidsarealright Tue 28-Aug-12 20:34:28

Best, award winning "pick me" smile

Done!

LivingInABubble Tue 28-Aug-12 20:36:37

Signed up, tired of running my hands through my wet hair and coming out with small clusters of it!

VioletStar Tue 28-Aug-12 20:48:37

Done! Pick me please - I'm nearly bald on top! I need help.

BabylonPI Tue 28-Aug-12 21:01:20

Done grin

Coconutter Tue 28-Aug-12 21:26:02

Done... Except I just realised I didn't tick the 'hair falls out' box blushconfused Gaaah!! The dog and I are competing. She wins - just - but mine collects dust and rolls up into little dust bunny balls... Yuk... (obviously this is after it has fallen out..!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now