part II - the penguin is landed and he didn't get pppp-picked up!

(482 Posts)
juneybean Fri 10-Apr-09 16:17:30
RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:20:06

Great . THANKS!

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:22:29

Calyx ( I love the perfume, by the way!! ) - thanks for the vote of confidence.

Flight - yes, of course. Would you like his number? Please email me at ' janelovesppppenguins@yahoo.co.uk ' and I will be glad to furnish you with it.

easterchickfordinner Fri 10-Apr-09 16:24:19

oh can't wait for tigers update,hope she got pictures. grin

juneybean Fri 10-Apr-09 16:25:07

I know it's like the icing on the cake

Brilliant!!! How about a reply to his last text of 'yes of course I am a real person but I take it you are not gay then?' could be fun??

oldraver Fri 10-Apr-09 16:25:43

Shine.. does he drive an M3/4 whatever they are called

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:27:09

All I know is that he has a silver BMW, think on an 06 plate,it is an estate type one, not a boy racer type one, if you get my rift...

lou33 Fri 10-Apr-09 16:27:36

we need tiger!

YanknbeforetheCockcrows Fri 10-Apr-09 16:28:10

I've got this mental image of a penguin at an Orange shop, trying to decide between the Dolphin and Canary plans. . .and demanding a waterproof phone...

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:28:19

Am not sure if Tiger is taking a snap. Be great if she did. We were a little ' concerned ' at the murkiness of where that could lead....

YanknbeforetheCockcrows Fri 10-Apr-09 16:29:18

I think Tiger wasn't going to do pics, but I have faith in her descriptive powers.

juneybean Fri 10-Apr-09 16:29:27

Hahahah yank!

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:30:31

Yank ......... ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Not replying to any more texts from him as I could go on all night, but he really wants to know WHO and WHY and I have no intentions of divulging that.

Err, until the Sun newspaper knock on his door, that is!!

StrawberryWinders Fri 10-Apr-09 16:30:34

Guess you won't be needing that overdraft then grin

"are you a real person?" priceless grin

YanknbeforetheCockcrows Fri 10-Apr-09 16:31:15

The penguin would probably need a flippers-free kit too. . .

chickaleggjac Fri 10-Apr-09 16:31:15

shiney you should change your number now

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:32:06

Looking forward to Tiger's report. I keep spontaneously giggling like a loon.

Biscuits4cheese Fri 10-Apr-09 16:32:18

shineon were you in phone/text contact with tiger? What has she said?

Riallytoofattoflounce Fri 10-Apr-09 16:33:58

lol @ penguin plan.

I can't keep up.

thanks screaming.

MrsMagooo Fri 10-Apr-09 16:34:01

PMSL - I absolutely love it - way to go you grin

BitOfFunnyBunny Fri 10-Apr-09 16:34:07

That was pure brilliance! grin

I so want him to see the thread at some point...can't you email him the "look into the burning eyes of the penguins and CHANGE YOUR WAYS" pic, pleeeeeease?!

ROFL grin

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 10-Apr-09 16:35:16

Re the number - only just changed the thing! But yeah, if he is smart, he'll try and catch me unawares on it at some point in the future. Be amazed if he did though, I'm pretty switched on to that sorta thing, on the whole.

Hee hee hee, so glad he turned up grin

<whispers> but I do feel a tiny bit sorry for him too, waiting around in the rain and now driving himself mad trying to work out who it is. Have to keep reminding myself what a numpty he is.

soon2befamilyof4 Fri 10-Apr-09 16:36:31

Have only just seen this thread (well, the first one). WELL DONE! There are so many arseholes around!

I do wonder though if he never finds out who it is if he will learn from it?

Think it is brilliant though. Myself and my friend did something similar years ago when her boyfriend tried it on with me - I didnt know who he was to start with. (We were only like 16 lol). and she wanted to see how far he would take it and I arranged to meet him and he stood there like a twat for ages. Love it.

Flight - I can't believe you are feeling sorry for him. HE is the one in the wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now