Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

would you/ have you bought a DFS sofa?

(27 Posts)
pollycazalet Mon 29-Apr-13 13:29:16

I've always thought DFS a bit naff but have seen a nice one currently half price. Good or bad experiences?

QueenMaeve Sat 11-May-13 20:17:20

I bought a dfs sofa for my kitchen, after 3 years it is falling apart. The sofas in the other rooms are much older and have stood the test of time much better. That said, the are 5 dc here who use sofas as trampolines, so the dfs one has got a lot of abuse. Some of their stuff does look lovely and I'm sure it would be fine in a less energetic household

Champagnecharleyismyname Sun 12-May-13 17:24:35

Our leather ones have just worn after 8 years so not too bad. I have seen some I like in Next, anyone had any experience of their quality?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now