Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

how do you deal with this cos i cant.

(28 Posts)
mouses Sat 14-Sep-13 23:28:41

everything or one that comes into contact with me is ruined, people lose babies, get ill, move away, bad luck happens to them, i get flowers - they die the next day, my beloved kitten died at just 5mths, im just cursed!

talk on a thread and it dies! everyone hates me, im a burden to all, nothing but an ear ache, a bad mum.

im sitting here in tears shaking with hurt. all i want to do is end this pain that i cause myself and others.

mouses Wed 18-Sep-13 19:47:52

glad ur feeling less stressed poppa, hope your day goes well too x

tgamble i dont have any strategies i guess? i just let it all overwhelm me? i wouldnt know what to do to help. i just go from ok to hulk so fast i dont see it coming?! im scared that if i went for a walk with how i feel sometimes it would be my last.

tgamble13 Wed 18-Sep-13 19:53:19

am sorry ur feeling so low pls go back to ur gp and tell them ur having thoughts of life not worth living u need professional help wen feeling like this sooner rather later x

mouses Wed 18-Sep-13 19:57:19

i will thanks for your time x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now