Green sheets, Pomegranates and Fire Breathing Penis Dragons...wave your green pom poms in the air and jump on the Mad March bus"

(967 Posts)

Welcome aboard ladies!
Get your pom poms in the air, as well as your ass (post dtd!) and we might get somewhere!
Here's to some BFPs! wine

Bit chilly out, could do with a fire breathing penis dragon wink

gennibugs Thu 27-Feb-14 20:14:25

Woo hoo!!

shakes mah pom poms

Treaclepie19 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:16:18

Yaaayy new thread! smile <shakes green pom poms!!!>

Bring on the positivity.

Gimme a B
Gimme an F
Gimme a P
Wooooo!
<Waves fire breathing penis dragon flag>

(Oh dear I've lost the plot)

lindamagoo Thu 27-Feb-14 20:17:56

Hops aboard, shakes pom poms, throws in a cartwheel and lands comfortably on a seat smile

Ha ha
Just watching OBEM from the other night and the man says 'it would be so much easier to lay an egg' A bloody Men!! and I'll wave my pom poms at that!!

sazzlehopes Thu 27-Feb-14 20:22:11

Yes screaming from the sidelines!!!! Pom poms are a waving!

mama31 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:23:30

Thanks choccy!!!! smile

Linda....nice landing ;)

(shakes green pom poms in the air, jumping up and down in excitement for the bfp's to come rolling in....the many bfp's may I add!)

mama31 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:25:05

Ok so from 1st of March we want to see at least 31 bfp's, one for every day of the month or more! we can do that no problem!

mama31 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:25:48

Obviously not on 1st of March 31 bfps....that would be amazing! haha! I mean by end of March!

Treaclepie19 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:28:06

Haha that sounds amazing mama!

Haha just checking in.....shaking green poms poms.....woohoo 31 bfp's for March, I like it!! grin

Nordicmom Thu 27-Feb-14 20:30:54

I need a drink but can't so will have my dinner and a giant slab of chocolate roulade instead which is guaranteed to make me even more nauseus ;)...
All this on my bed while watching something nice and trashy .i need to cheer up . DH is putting DS to bed and doing chores smile.
Let this one be a happy lucky thread

Isn't there a fire breathing penis dragon in Game of Thrones? If there isn't there should be.

Treaclepie19 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:36:01

Enjoy your chocolate. Glad you got an apology Nordic smile

Ladies, the unthinkable has happened..... I'm out of both wine and chocolate!! shock

Nordicmom Thu 27-Feb-14 20:48:41

I got a couple of them thanks. What a mess over bs . We're all too stressed and hormonal . Anyway moving on from that am now watching real housewifes of new jersey and maybe American "shameless " next ...

Treaclepie19 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:50:29

Oh no Poly! To the shop!!!

lindamagoo Thu 27-Feb-14 20:58:11

Oh no Poly, running out of one is bad enough but both, that is a crisis, get to the shop NOW...

bellaboo88 Thu 27-Feb-14 20:58:37

Checking in again & taking my seat near the front!

Got a feeling March will be a good month!!

Only 2nd cycle & 3rd month off pill but I feel like I'm getting small cramps on & off for the past few days since ovulation. Its too close to ovulation to be anything but I just hope AF is staying away! X

barmybunting Thu 27-Feb-14 21:03:13

I was thinking about green fertility pom poms on the way to work this morning. I reckon we need another pair each to attach to our feet for naked upside down cycling, koala plan style! Anyone joining me?

mama31 Thu 27-Feb-14 21:05:36

Barmy that would tip DH over the edge!

RetroHippy Thu 27-Feb-14 21:07:30

Woo hoo! New shiny (green?) bus! <Hops aboard and settles somewhere in the middle. Passes round pomegranates>

DH is very chuffed that we've managed 3 out of 4 days this week grin. We'll be all out of lurve by the time I ovulate!

I neeeeeed UNDP green pom-poms!

I've had a hard day...... Have resorted to drinking port! There is a bottle of white in the fridge but I'm a red girl. It has possibilities though?!

mama31 Thu 27-Feb-14 21:15:32

I've had a glass of red but now have a headache, might get an early night, so tired....not symptom spotting at all.....

Reteo good work, keep some energy for the Big O day though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now