Just Shagging - JSers roll up for fred 12

(1000 Posts)
Kittenkatzen Thu 01-Nov-12 14:03:15

Oh, the other fred filled up all of a sudden! Oh well here's a new one....(horse feel free to replace if you want to be fred starter, just didn't want everyone in limbo!)

Fred rules;

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share wine and brew with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.
Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.
Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce in other posters).
Viroid = This is you, dear poster. The reason for this is a closely guarded secret, known only to....er....well, nobody as far as we can tell!
POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit).
Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.
Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

The link to Part 11 is [[http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1553148-Just-Shagging-The-lazy-TTCers-heaven-this-is-Shaggers-Corner-Part-11 here]

The link to the latest grads thread is here

Happy shagging shaggers grin

Bronte41 Wed 21-Nov-12 18:53:29

waves Fx for another pink line tomorrow.

I caved and piapc (plastic cup) today. Bfn. Will now only test Sunday if ertd doesn't appear.

Happy Thanksgiving, red. We celebrated ours last month. Very hard to find a turkey here for Canadian Thanksgiving!

Bearface Wed 21-Nov-12 19:02:08

Have a lovely holiday, Red! Your dinner sounds yum.

Waves - how exciting! Looking forward to hearing POAS results tomorrow.

Gary - I would definitely buy a dog rather than spending all this money on plastic and chemicals if it told me I was pg. Unfortunately DH won't let me have both dog and baby at the mo - but I'll work on it! I'm sure he'll grow to love fluffy cuddly things. He loves me, so that's a start! wink

Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow. Am mostly sorted for interview now - will finish off in the morning. FX everyone! Good thing is it has taken my mind off ERTD which hasn't been as painful this month, so I guess I need stuff to occupy me more in the future when ERTD rears its ugly head!

Bearface Wed 21-Nov-12 19:02:44

FX for you too Bronte.

frogchops Wed 21-Nov-12 20:21:15

Good luck tomorrow bear, fx!

Although af started Monday, and was quite heavy first day (I expected it to be tbh as first af post pill) it's kind of dying off, and I'll be really happy if it stays like my normal af on the pill of only 3/4 days. Can get bk to using then can't I!
DP shouted at me yesterday for not looking after myself. He says I don't eat and drink enough (think he only said it because I wouldn't have tea before fat club weigh in) and then said he'd hope I would sort this out if I got pregnant. I then moaned at him for tidiness related things. So the we made a deal that I would eat, he would tidy and together we'd shag. Works for me!

Redshoes56 Wed 21-Nov-12 22:43:54

frog, compromise is always a good thing! Sounds like a fair plan.

Thanks to all for the Thanksgiving wishes. It is a lovely holiday. It is bittersweet this year, as we've had a lot of loss in the family - my husband's brother, grandfather and uncle all passed away recently - but there's still so much for which to be thankful. Like the three pies I baked today. It is going to take some serious willpower not to cut into them until tomorrow!

Bronte41 Thu 22-Nov-12 06:37:47

Bear good luck for today!

AndieMatrix Thu 22-Nov-12 07:55:36

Good luck today Bear thanks
Happy Thanksgiving Red grin

Hope everyone's doing well this fine Thursday. (I'm trying to be positive and not whinge about the bleedin' rain!)
CD14 today. Think I'm getting ov pains but then I could be imagining it. Got my DS's progress review at nursery this morning. Should be fun.

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 08:28:43

Morning girls. Got a vomity child on my hands at the moment and he won't be put down. Just wanted to check in quickly.

Fx this morning for everyone p-ing on a s/in a r (receptacle).

I p in an old baby bottle I no longer have a top for oh the irony of pg testing in a baby bottle

Will write proper replies later when ds sleeps. BUT can I have a hooya in the meantime? Am 9dpo. Local sharp cramp on the left which is where I think I ov'd from this month. Yesterday I glanced down as I flushed the loo and noticed a tiny bright red blob of blood (smaller than a 5p). Never seen that before. Also keep dreaming I'm pg or had a baby. Always a girl called Phoebe. PLUS PLUS! I have vomited! except so has ds so probably a bug

had to stop myself wasting a poas today <<eyes up Sunday Best Frer>>

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 08:31:07

Ps good luck bear! Go get 'em! thanks

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 08:33:03

PPs: Frog I'm so close to the new boots! Must. Not. Poas. Until. Tues <repeats>

wavesandsneezes Thu 22-Nov-12 08:48:57

Morning all and fx that all goes well for you today bear

Hey dingdong here is a <hooya> for you, at least it is not long to wait til Sunday.

Well, I was totally rubbish and PIAR last night, and definite a second pink line. Again this morning, but pink line number 2 was a bit fainter. Maybe cos I drank 2 pints of water over night? I also feel really sick (as in the vommy kind as opposed to the flu I am getting over). But I am now going to try not to PO/I anything else til the weekend as I am not liking the faintness of the line!

Hope you enjoy your pie red and that you and your family can find comfort today

GaryBuseysTeeth Thu 22-Nov-12 09:36:25

Morning all!

Happy Thanksgiving Red, sorry it's been such a rough year, hope today is a happy, memorable celebration of everyone no longer with you...and that the pies are awesome.

Good luck for today Bear!
Hope it goes well this morning Andie.
Frog, well done on the compromise, you could bore DP to death telling him about the water content in all the food you eat.

waves, I'll say a proper congrats when you're happy with the line, fingers crossed for you!
I suppose you could buy a digital test early next week if you're still not sure?

<hooya> for Ding, <calpol> for DS, hope he feels better soon.
ERTD is due here some point next week (although expecting it to be late as this should be a WTF cycle, so I may join you in PIAR on Tuesday.

wavesandsneezes Thu 22-Nov-12 10:16:56

<stealth boast alert> Well, kind of, not sure really. Just heard that DS (8) has been selected to be part of a tennis coaching session with Pat Cash this weekend, and I'm allowed to go along and watch. FOR FREE!!!! grin Thinking I really should revert to wavesandsmiles now, especially as the sniffling and sneezing has much reduced.

AndIfATenTonTruck Thu 22-Nov-12 10:45:30

Tuesday sounds like a Team JS Pissing Day! I was hoping to hold out till Monday but if others are aiming for Tues I will wait till then too! (I will, I will...)

Kittenkatzen Thu 22-Nov-12 14:26:43

Aww now I feel all left out as Tuesday is only CD16 for me....oh well, I'll pee on a contraband OV stick instead then just so I can join in! grin

ding hope your DS is less pukey very soon!

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 15:50:30

Fx for you, waves smile four faint lines would be unusual if you were bfn though? wink

grin at the idea of a team widdle Tuesday morning! How many if us due to pee Tues? Wanna take bets on who caves to a FRER before then? me. Synchronise watches, ladies...

Am sitting in my Mil's car with a sleeping ds who is HOURS overdue a nap. He said 'love you daddy' to dp last night and 'yes please mummy' today and I am loving the new sentences gringrin He is much better, thanks for all the sympathy. Hopefully my Mil's crappy old micra won't blow over. It's ver windy.

Also thanks for all the hooyas. Am doing it again today. Boobs definitely sore. Ds poked one in the shower earlier and I was all fffttt then thought hmm Caved and told my dsis we're ttc today and she has fed my mentalling by asking a million questions about it all smile

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 15:53:19

Oh and on the plus side my DH surprised me with a new iPhone today gringrin and BEST OF ALL I was able to restore all my apps and data so I got my period tracker back grin

Bearface Thu 22-Nov-12 18:24:05

Hello All - interview went well thanks. Won't find out for a bit though. Although I'm not sure it's going to be enough money. hmm Oh well,haven't been offered it yet. Thanks for all your good luck messages - they helped lots. smile

Would be great for some BFPs - only a few days to wait - yay!

Ding - glad DS is better and you too Waves.

frogchops Thu 22-Nov-12 19:01:49

Well done bear, I'm sure u were ace!
Ding, I really jyst laughed at 'dp poked one in the shower'.
I feel really out of the in crowd not being ready to poas with everyone else.
Af looks like she might do one tomorrow. I hope so, I've missed Friday night shagging lol. Think I might go down the route of plying DP with alcohol!?? Thoughts about the success of this plan?

Bearface Thu 22-Nov-12 19:11:09

Hey Frog - I'm not POASing - I've got blimmin ERTD for another 2 days at least. Not so sure about the alcohol; in my experience it's usually a bit of a flop (so to speak).Think it depends on tiredness too, praps.

Gary - how's the meece hunt going?

Ooh Ding - I think you could be on the bus to Preggersville! fx.

Bearface Thu 22-Nov-12 19:12:34

Waves - nearly forgot to say, the tennis thing sounds good. Hope you have fun and that the weather perks up for it.

cookielove Thu 22-Nov-12 19:36:06

Was sent here, but some lovely people on this thread from my thread, i have swapped back to my usual nickname to post on here, i was apeainmypod. Hvae added myself and another poster i saw mid way through at the bottom smile

Name: Kittenkatzen
Any DC?: Nope <wail>
TTC for: 7 months (htf did that happen?? )

Name: Countrybumpkin2
Any DC?: No
TTC for: 1 month

Name: AndIfATenTonTruck
Any DC?: DS, 3
TTC for: starting now!

Name: Wavesandsmiles
Any DC: DS, 8, DD, 7, DSS, 10, DSS, 8
TTC for: nearly 2 months

Name: 33PinkLadyApple (changing to 34 tomorrow )
Any DC: Nope
TTC for: 3 months almost

Name: Bearface
Any DC: No
TTC for: 2 months in earnest

Name: Brodicea
Any DC: no
TTC for: 3 months (thanks to skipped period and major bout of thrush)

Name: DingDongBelle
Any Dc: DS 18mo
TTC for: Ooh, about a week :D

Name: Redshoes56
Any Dc: no
TTC for: 6 months, 2 in earnest

Name: AWomanCalledHorse
Any DC: DS 10months old
TTC for: 10 months, 1 mc (Oct 2012)

Name: frogchops
Any Dc: no
TTC: first month

Name: Rockchick1984
Any DC: DS 19 months
TTC: 2 months

Name: PerditaMcLeod
Any DC: DD 9

Name: retrotransposon
Any DC?: No siree bob
TTC for: 5 cycles (although one didn't count as I was away)

Name: cookielove
Any DC?: Nope

DingDongBelle Thu 22-Nov-12 19:39:32

Welcome, pea cookie smile

Throw away your opk's probably and come join us j-sers who are always totally relaxed and never mental at all grin

frogchops Thu 22-Nov-12 20:41:03

Ooh new boots in the horizon too ding.... No poas or po anything!!
Im calling all shop staff to refuse to serve u with said boots.
Have just put my af dates into my app. Annoyed that with it turning up 2 days late, that it puts things out of time for both Xmas and my dirty week away trip for dps bday. Boooo

GaryBuseysTeeth Thu 22-Nov-12 23:31:56

Welcome Cookie!

Hurrah for iphone, happy & talkative DS & the symptoms Ding

Bear, will you be joining us on Team JS pissing day? You know if we were blokes we'd all be comparing who could wee higher up a wall!
Pulled the cooker out, covered the floor in glue traps & poison so hoping to catch me a mouska.

frog, is your DP one likely to fall victim to brewers droop? If not, ply him with lots of drink & have a super shagging Friday night.

waves, ooooh! Hope DS does amazing well, Pat Cash takes him under his wing & you can get awesome seats at Wimbledon...and give the Brits someone else to support other than fookin Murray.
Pat Cash did a lesson at our school once, I cried infront of him & stormed off cos I couldn't bounce a ball on my racket. I was 9. blush

DS is at the PIL, and I miss him loads already. I've gone from a 'urgh, children' person to 'waahhaa, I want ALL the children'!

This thread is not accepting new messages.