Round up your ghosties and ghoulies and long legged beasties, the BESH are going to scare out the BFPs!

(986 Posts)
sinkyroselee Mon 01-Oct-12 08:55:10

Its true, NGCECOAWT, so the BESH move on.

Join us in spooky October, for a different sort of Pagen fun. Sod the lentil weaving and organic bean bags, we're channelling pointy black hats, green tinged foundation and probably a bit of Harry Potter.

Join us for cursing of the insta-diffs, moments of pure love and the horrors of the cam of the fanjo - post the Beshtionnaire and the coven will judge you.

This is not a woo thread (TINAWT)

<Draws wonky pentagram on floor>

eurowitch Wed 24-Oct-12 20:14:00

I'll let you off as you did it well. wink

evilgiraffe Wed 24-Oct-12 18:40:27

Aww, sorry, euro. Have I committed a terrible faux pas? blush

eurowitch Wed 24-Oct-12 18:35:40

raspberry I get fertile CM a day or two before my LH surge.

bugs that sounds like a reasonable result to me. All of KFZK's were completely different (save for being low volume)

Oh dammit, have I missed my chance to start the Bond themed thread? I had been holding off all day as there was still some space on this one!
<pouts>
<sulks>
<pouts some more>

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 24-Oct-12 18:17:47

Bye fred, sorry we didn't quite make it to Halloween with you!

<swishes Witchy cape>

JustBuggerlugs Wed 24-Oct-12 18:16:33

<goes over to new fred>

<removes wart>

<puts broom away>

JustBuggerlugs Wed 24-Oct-12 18:15:42

33million! Its fecking loads! I just wanna get on a shag. GP is at work though and im pretty sure im fertile atm (There's something I never thought i'd actually type!!)

evilgiraffe Wed 24-Oct-12 18:15:04

Well done Bugs - hope the next test is also useful.

Hope your dad is alright, rie, illness is horrible sad

I started the new thread. I hope it passes muster?

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 24-Oct-12 18:07:59

X-posts wiv Bugs. Well done on the appointment and something resembling progress. I wouldn't worry too much about the SA yet, they usually like to make them do 2 or 3. HWHNN's first one came back a bit on the low side but his second and third were both fine. In fact he has a higher than normal % of healthy spermz. He was >> grin at that!

JustBuggerlugs Wed 24-Oct-12 18:05:46

Rie sorry about your Dad. Ill health is the dog bollocks.

Have a quick boob stroke whilst no one is looking. <stroke>

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 24-Oct-12 18:05:13

I created the woo thread, plus the recent horsey one, so tis not my turn again.

Thanks for the congrats. Just need to get the spermz in the right place at the right time!

Also, my BF had her "show" this morning, so shouldn't be long before her hard won baybee puts in an appearance grin

JustBuggerlugs Wed 24-Oct-12 18:04:03

Bagsy not starting the new fred either. I'm simply not witty enough. northy I vote you.

So, the appointment went well, (as well as this shiz can go). All test results back normal except GP's SA. He has 33 million per ml which is good but his motility (sp?) was 45% and the consultant said it should be 50% so they're doing another SA test called a 'swim test' and we have another appointment on the 5th December. If they're happy with the swim test he'll put me on Clomid for 6 months then if that doesn't work IVF.

We can start TTCing again and if i get a BFP I have to take 75mg asprin (although there isnt anything wrong with my blood!)

So the strategic shagging starts again.

Can I have all your views on Zinc for spunk goodness pliz?

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Oct-12 17:55:09

I never got clear positives on the cheapies. Only had success with the clear blue smile ones. I'd say get sechsing!

raspberrytipple Wed 24-Oct-12 17:46:28

I couldn't possibly start the new thread, I've only recently joined and more importantly I am not funny sad

Sorry to hear about your dad rie.

Congrats on the follies Frankel! God imagine having triplets. That thought scares me although if it was a choice between three in one or none I'd def go for the three in one!

So, I'm getting fertile CM but ov sticks aren't picking anything up. Does that mean I've bought duff sticks? They were cheapo ones .....

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Oct-12 17:28:06

Ovulation-tastic oh we're so adopting that! grin

ThisWitchSinks Wed 24-Oct-12 17:23:15

So... Who's doing the new fred?

<looks pointedly at draf and rasp>

I'm not cos I did this one.

FSR- excellent news. Ovulation-tastic.

eurowitch Wed 24-Oct-12 17:01:33

Sinky I saw that story. It properly warmed the cockles, that did.

I saw donkeys on my country visit last weekend. They were lovely. Watching my little niece feed them grass was very touching.

Woo hoo FSR! That sounds perfect!

evilgiraffe Wed 24-Oct-12 16:55:46

Ooo, so exciting! Fingers crossed, Frankel grin

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 24-Oct-12 16:41:29

Looks like it grin

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Oct-12 14:30:28

Do you mean the universe may have been kind enough for you to ovulate when HWHNN has actually been in the vicinity? smile

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 24-Oct-12 14:25:42

Wotcha hags!

Firstly, sorry about your dad Rie. As has already been said, if you want to rant and offload, feel free to do it here.

Scan went very well. I have a 16mm follicle on my right and an 18mm on my left, so it's "stand by your beds" time. I'm to take my trigger injection tonight and, in theory it will make me ovulate on Friday. HWHNN is not back till tomorrow night, but nurse says the injection won't work that quickly. Her concern if I wait till tomorrow to inject is that one of the smaller follicles might keep growing and I end up with a chance of triplets again!

At the races now, so catch up in full later.

ThisWitchSinks Wed 24-Oct-12 13:55:16

I quite fancy a goat. Or sheep. Something to keep the grass down. A donkey would do as well.

I saw an article (if you can call it that- it was in the mail online. Don't hate me) about a little boy with some congenital disease who was got a 3 legged rescue dog to get him over his shyness. Awsome. Maybe the besh can be emotionally healed by pets?

So sorry about your dad rie. We're all here with an ear if wanted. And there doesn't even need to be fish

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Oct-12 12:00:06

MSB hates horses and donkeys by association so no donkey for us. He wants a dog. I do not! We have a hamster baybee substitute (rubbish substitute) who is now grey and positively geriatric! I expect him to shuffle off this mortal coil before Picklf arrives.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Wed 24-Oct-12 11:57:49

Do all infertile couples get a pet eventually? MrA got our stroppy and haughty cat years ago imagining her curled up in a crib with a sleeping infant. This is wrong on two counts: a) she would never submit to being in the proximity of an infant and b) there is obviously no infant.

She's nine now. I wonder what we'll do when she dies if there's still no baybee? Get a donkey perhaps? <considers> I like donkeys.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Oct-12 11:43:48

Yes I get the pathos within that comment too! I will never understand why it's so tough for some people and so easy for others. I especially don't get why some people get diffed when they can't have the baybees?!

What's happening with your Dad rie? PM me if you want advice.

eurowitch Wed 24-Oct-12 11:11:34

<Bows at acclaim for unintentional comedy>

Fvk it all indeed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now