To think DH and I are like a sexy, hot couple from a Hollywood film

(106 Posts)
catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:14:05

Based on this exchange last night

Me: "Hey DH. DS is at DPs for the night. How nice is that. We can really relax. We could even have sex."

DH "Mm."

Me: "Mind you, I've not shaved my legs for weeks and I have a full on 70s bush so we'd have to leave the lights out."

DH: "Yes. And I've had a really bad stomach all day and been on the loo every 5 minutes."

Me: "Shall we give it a miss?"

DH: "Yeah. Ooh look Antiques Road show has got a play-along thingy"

It just doesn't get any hotter or more glamorous than that does it?

<weeps for lost, exciting sex life>

Me and DH were having a snog last night and he told me off for watching Jessie J sing on the tv over his head, haha!!

It doesn't get much better than that smile

catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:17:15

grin

I'm glad it's not just us.

Was Jessie good?

cathpip Mon 23-Dec-13 15:18:04

Or the comment from my dh last night after dtd, " would you like me to roll you off the bed" I am 6 months pregnant, I do not need the fork lift just yet.......

She was fab.......I was just trying to see how her thighs compared to mine, and was also wondering who was coming on stage next.

Oooh the excitement smile

ThreeWisePerpendicularVinces Mon 23-Dec-13 15:18:58

DH has been ill recently and woke me up to tell me he had 'cold, sweaty balls' hmm.

catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:19:41

We are all so very, very sexy. smile

catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:20:25

My thighs are like Beyonces

Except wobbly and goosepimply sad

After 23 years together we do ok I reckon....not moonlight and roses, but we give it a good go and still make each other laugh (sometimes)......

catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:23:52

We used to do well.

Now we are just normally exhausted from the whirlwind of 2 year old DS.

<wistfully remembers living together in halls shagathon>

IamInvisible Mon 23-Dec-13 15:25:07

My DH is coming home in January after being away for four months. I was thinking of buying something nice to wear in bed when he got back. I had a look online yesterday and all I could think was how cold I would be and how I would rather be in my flannelette pyjamas! blush hmm

catgirl1976 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:27:04

Mmmm cosy

I am still laughing at "cold, sweaty balls"

pianodoodle Mon 23-Dec-13 15:30:01

I'm due in a few days.

Had a nice bath the other night and called DH to help me out (anticipating a nice romantic evening)

He shouted back "hang on I'll get the harpoon" grin

ROARmeow Mon 23-Dec-13 15:43:01

OP, is that a pic of your DH on your profile?

In which case I am fenvy

steff13 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:51:51

Well, I don't want to make you ladies jealous, but after 18 years of marriage, my husband still woos me with such romantic propositions as:

"You want to go do it?"

Just thinking about it makes me week at the knees... ;)

steff13 Mon 23-Dec-13 15:52:25

AAAHH, "weak," not "week!"

MrsWolowitzYouAMerryChristmas Mon 23-Dec-13 15:54:41

DH has been known to put on a faux accent and ask me if I want to "make the sex"

hmm

AlpacaPicnic Mon 23-Dec-13 15:55:13

Sorry cathpip but I'm truly LOLing at 'roll you off the bed'

fanjofarrow Mon 23-Dec-13 15:58:10

I remember being 16 and commenting how lazy married couples must be to only shag twice a week on average.

Oh, the sweet delusions of youth!

BabCNesbitt Mon 23-Dec-13 16:02:44

Twice a week! We should be so lucky. By the time DD (2) is in bed, all we want to do is eat biscuits and then pass out.

I do hope this isn't a long-term situation...

LEMoncehadacatcalledSANTA Mon 23-Dec-13 16:03:21

Oh my word catgirl - id have trouble keeping my hands off him!! wink Thats a beautiful horse, and you aren't bad either - oh and your little boy is adorable too. envyenvygrin

WholeLottaRosie Mon 23-Dec-13 16:06:09

We are just like a couple from a Hollywood film actually.

Shrek.

ThreeWisePerpendicularVinces Mon 23-Dec-13 16:20:33

The worrying thing Catgirl, is that they were - he made me touch them confused.

pianodoodle Mon 23-Dec-13 16:30:34

my husband still woos me with such romantic propositions as:

"You want to go do it?"

Just thinking about it makes me week at the knees... ;)

Mine makes a proclamation that he's going for a shower. That seems to be the signal.

I'm not sure whether to be worried that seems to think being clean is such a novelty.... it really shouldn't be grin

DownstairsMixUp Mon 23-Dec-13 16:36:33

Me and DP have been a bit busy lately with xmas so not had sex much really this past week so yesterday he asked me (genuinly to!) "Can we have sex tonight?" asked me it like he was a school boy asking permission to go to the loo! It did make me chuckle! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now