Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

to not tell my wife....

(104 Posts)
Greavesey Fri 06-Sep-13 09:38:45

I've worked out her username on Mumsnet! [wink[

kim147 Fri 06-Sep-13 09:47:50

So are you posting under her name?

Or else I'm a bit confused by your previous posts/

ShatnersBassoon Fri 06-Sep-13 09:48:17

Be fair then, and tell her that you stumbled across her on here confused.

Does your wife know you habitually use Mumsnet, btw? Is it's the norm for you to both use it, she probably wouldn't be surprised that you spotted her.

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Fri 06-Sep-13 09:48:17

Mrs Greavesey - LTCB.

Hopasholic Fri 06-Sep-13 09:48:59

Well I know you're not my DH as he's not a nobhead.

do you do a nice line in boiled bunny by any chance greavesey?

StanleyLambchop Fri 06-Sep-13 09:49:58

I read one of her posts, which corresponded almost word for word with something she'd said in conversation the other day.

It might not be her at all. Maybe she had read the same post and was relaying what the poster said, word for word?

ShatnersBassoon Fri 06-Sep-13 09:51:11

Good point, Stanley. I do that but pretend it was someone in real life that told me.

Tee2072 Fri 06-Sep-13 09:52:23

And? So?

Do you want a cookie?

You need to LISTEN to your wife more, and engage with her. Thats the conclusion.

Greavesey Fri 06-Sep-13 09:52:56

"Mrs Greavesey - LTCB"

Cheers PelvicFloorClenchReminder - although not sure what the C is for!!

Generally just use MN for finding helpful hints and tips re: our DS, not a massive poster.

I will of course tell MrsG that I spotted her.

Kim not posting under her name!

TeaJunky Fri 06-Sep-13 09:56:20

Gosh, give the guy a break confused

Thepowerof3 Fri 06-Sep-13 09:56:29

I think it stands for cunting

Locketjuice Fri 06-Sep-13 10:00:04

Not mine..I'm not married smile

Don't quite know why everyone is so angry at you for figuring out her name.. I will laugh if its not actually her though wink

Greavesey Fri 06-Sep-13 10:00:43

thepowerof3 - I should hope it doesnt.

IcingTheCake Fri 06-Sep-13 10:01:24

Oh wow bit of an over reaction here! grin Its not like he was rooting through her belongings looking for some kind of dirt on her as far as we know wink
Especially since he already uses MN, she probably won't be too shocked anyway!

daftdame Fri 06-Sep-13 10:02:37

Well they can have an anonymous argument if she works out his...oh the possibilities, Mumsnet the ultimate go between! grin

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Fri 06-Sep-13 10:02:38

I was actually going for Creepy, but I rather like thepowerof3's suggestion.

aufaniae Fri 06-Sep-13 10:02:54

For goodness sake, it seems fairly obvious this guy is being lighthearted!

If you're my DP, hi! <waves>

Nice to see you here, doesn't bother me at all, I have nothing to hide. I have other names for that wink

GibberTheMonkey Fri 06-Sep-13 10:04:22

He said that she hadn't said anything too. Bad. Meaning he's searched out her posts

I bet the poor bloke is scratching his toupee wondering what sort of hell hole has his wife captive! grin

FreeWee Fri 06-Sep-13 10:06:28

My usernames have been private jokes between me and my DH so if he didn't know my usernames the joke would be even lamer! Just don't troll your wife OP!

mignonette Fri 06-Sep-13 10:06:59

My DH knows my username and I am perfectly comfortable w/ the idea of him reading what i write.

I don't disclose personal information about him that would upset him anyway and think it is a breach of trust to disclose personal details of sex life/private life anyway. Am continually amazed at the stuff people disclose on here.

Greavesey Fri 06-Sep-13 10:08:18

I've come clean, what a huge weight off my shoulders!!!

For the record I did check on other posts - just out of curiosity, rather than any kind of sinister ulterior motive.

I'm sure she will have another nickname to discuss leaving me now....

daftdame Fri 06-Sep-13 10:09:29

Greavesy Why don't you post one of your old circular arguments to see if she takes the bait? grin You could score points with how many posters side with who.

pianodoodle Fri 06-Sep-13 10:10:27

I don't think mine is on here. I have a feeling he trolls on Gransnet though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now