Doreen Lawrence

(153 Posts)
DespairSometimes Wed 31-Jul-13 16:42:47

Sorry for the new nickname; those who know me already would understand why. Doreen Lawrence has been nominated for an honour from The Queen; whatever you might think about it (an personally I think it's a great idea), have a look at what's being said on this:

www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/202239-breaking-news-doreen-lawrence-made-peer.html

Hefeweizen Fri 02-Aug-13 08:22:18

ethelb - "Hefe if you really are a dad of three and married perhaps you could reconsider using that forum"

And what forum would that be prey tell?

Everywhere I read on this website I see the tag line 'By Parents for Parents'. I am a parent, ergo, this site is for me.

Are you suggesting some type of censorship against me or that I'm not welcome on this site because I'm male?

flagrantviolator Mon 05-Aug-13 15:24:45

Actually, I have a friend in the Coldstream Guards who is a member of that forum. According to him, the members MERCILESSY pursue and abuse the very same impostor-types you speak of. They even have a special forum dedicated to exposing and hunting these impostors down. He also mentioned that the site does a huge amount of charity work for good causes.

Pagwatch Mon 05-Aug-13 15:28:46

I would assume that if Ethelb meant mumsnet she would have said 'this forum.'
Saying 'that forum' suggests whatever the name of the army one is.

Isn't that obvious?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now