Oh Yes! Tis the Mumsnet Nativity Thread!

(54 Posts)

Come on then, how would we have rocked the Nativity had Mary been a Mumsnetter?

Firsttimemum2012 Tue 04-Dec-12 20:39:44

In Sleep - any sleeping tips for my newborn? He is frequently woken by lowing cattle - though he doesn't cry - but some tips on sleeping would be very useful.

openerofjars Tue 04-Dec-12 20:49:12

In the babies section:

I was thinking of going with real nappies and swaddling bands, what do you reckon? I heard babies like to be swaddled but i also really like the look of gro-bags.

I'm not sure about this manger business though: I was going to co-sleep for a few weeks to get bf really established.

JugglingWithPossibilities Tue 04-Dec-12 22:20:43

In Babies - My newborn son is wonderful. He sleeps so well even with all the visitors we've been having, and this strange bright star overhead. And he seems such a good baby. But I'm worried that he never cries, so am not really sure when to feed him. Has anyone else experienced this ? WWYD ?

Mum2Luke Thu 06-Dec-12 16:14:13

'I think we'll have to make do with the stable Mary as A and E is chocca tonight, the local Travel lodge is fully booked with Roman soldiers and the pub doesn't allow children and babies'

'Mary, go on TripAdvisor and see if anyone else will take us in the Bethlehem area, just hope the midwife has a horse!! Have only a few shekels left to book online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now