I may have a nasty suspicious mind, but it seems to me that every thread....

(279 Posts)
seeker Thu 24-Jan-13 13:30:13

......that talks about misogyny gets derailed in exactly the same way. Coincidence?

LineRunner Sun 03-Feb-13 23:59:43

IS HE A DALEK?

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Sun 03-Feb-13 23:30:36

<above message deleted by MN>

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Sun 03-Feb-13 23:29:09

GIGA IS VERY IMPORTANT - his posts need to be noticed. Cos he's a man innit.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Sun 03-Feb-13 23:27:42

PATRIARCHY POLICE - MUST BE CAPITALISED BECAUSE MEN ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

Gigabot9k Sat 02-Feb-13 13:09:56

[COMMENT REMOVED BY PATRIARCHY POLICE]

Can't believe this thread has got to 273 messages without anyone pointing out, what about the men? Those poor men getting their rights trampled in the name of feminism. It ain't fair.

Miggsie Fri 01-Feb-13 14:46:22

Yes, everything is the fault of feminised primary schools.

Obviously women should be at home looking after kids because looking after kids is what women do best - unless they are getting paid for it - then it is wrong and men should do it - men stopped teaching in primary schools once women were allowed to, but that's because they couldn't stand the drop in standards - and they were not allowed to wear Laura Ashley dresses.

It is a well known fact that Laura Ashley was a man and was married and had children, so that proves it.

Has no one seen the Laura Ashley pole dancing new season selection?

Numberlock Fri 01-Feb-13 14:12:14

Oooh matron.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 01-Feb-13 14:02:28

grin

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 01-Feb-13 13:14:46

Just having a laff again, at Beertrick's playing the big swinging dick on mumsnet grin

It's a tonic after some of the other threads on here.

AbigailAdams Fri 01-Feb-13 13:05:07

Wallowing is what we do best.

Yes you are right Numberlock we have "special treatment" for having babies and everything.

Numberlock Fri 01-Feb-13 13:00:50

... when the actual truth is that women have more bloody rights than men these days!

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 01-Feb-13 12:47:58

Women - you know your problem? Some of you just want to wallow in your own sense of oppression...

Numberlock Sun 27-Jan-13 17:17:57

It's a fair point; someone said once about asking her hubby to help with the house and kids and stuff but he's been at work all week so he should really get to rest at the weekend shouldn't he?

AbigailAdams Sun 27-Jan-13 16:55:52

Honestly you lot. You are your own worst enemy. Men don't behave like this. They are respected. You know if you were just a little less moody and tidied up the house more, made an effort with your appearance and wore a few more clothes when out on the town then maybe men would treat you more equally. Not as equals, obviously, because you don't have a penis, so you are different. But differences should be celebrated. They are what men like us for!

garlicblocks Sun 27-Jan-13 15:24:08

grin

Numberlock Sun 27-Jan-13 12:06:56

Yeah I was thinking it must have been that time of the month.

doyouwantfrieswiththat Sun 27-Jan-13 11:17:52

I can't help it numberlock I get so emotional . Must be my hormones.

Numberlock Sun 27-Jan-13 10:08:16

you know you're all very opinionated for women

Woah, calm down, love! No need to get yourself in a tizzy!

doyouwantfrieswiththat Sat 26-Jan-13 21:02:07

dp's been off to watch football for his testosterone boost. That'll protect him from any feminising effect of housework. smile

LineRunner Sat 26-Jan-13 16:31:40

I sent my DS to the shop and to bring down laundry and now he is shaken and scarred and watching extra wrestling.

doyouwantfrieswiththat Sat 26-Jan-13 15:48:42

you know you're all very opinionated for women, who's doing the baking/cleaning/shopping while you're all on mumsnet? (feeling guilty because dp has done some hoovering while I've been reading the feminist threads) sigh...

JustAHolyFool Sat 26-Jan-13 01:10:52

Yeah, bloody women not helping the poor men.

Biatches, the lot o them.

garlicblocks Fri 25-Jan-13 23:35:38

Yes, and when feminists bring up sons they teach the poor DS to hate their own sex. Sons of feminists grow up to be self-loathing, vindictive wife beaters or wussy wimps who are probably gay and have gender confusion.

Courts should automatically award PPR to the father if the mother's a feminist and/or the child is a boy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now