gift ideas for dp on wedding day morning

(18 Posts)
LaminateFlaw Tue 22-Jan-13 18:23:30

I've bought him a pocket watch, as I know he's always wanted one for special occasions.

Teladi Tue 22-Jan-13 12:45:32

I gave mine a pair of socks so he didn't get 'cold feet' wink

morethanalltheteainchina Tue 22-Jan-13 12:44:18

I gave DH a watch - it was quite $$ but then he had given me a beautiful engagement ring and I felt it was only fair that he had something special as well. He still wears it every day and I had it engraved with a bit of a vommy message!

I got DH a watch.

notonthehighstreet is worth a browse for something more unusual.

Merida Fri 18-Jan-13 19:00:14

I got DH a sgian dubh with a line from one of our favourite songs engraved on the blade.

Would only be any good if he wears a kilt tho!

ILoveMimislabel Fri 18-Jan-13 18:42:03

I gave my oh a mix cd I made of all our special songs ( not just soppy ones either ! )

VenusRising Fri 18-Jan-13 18:39:40

Voucher for a blow job!

Cufflinks here. Actually come to think of it, those were an engagement present. Nothing on the actual morning. What a lovely idea though!

goodbyeyellowbrickroad Fri 18-Jan-13 18:36:37

I got my DH 2 bottles of the same wine - 1 to drink that year and the other to lay down for our 10 year wedding anniversary

Bunbaker Fri 18-Jan-13 18:34:29

I didn't know it was the done thing to give your partner a present on your wedding day. OH and I never bothered.

TinyDiamond Fri 18-Jan-13 18:32:32

nice new socks (try pantharella) and a new toothbrush to use so he's fresh for the first kiss wink

I am going to give dp some tom ford aftershave. It smells amazing and is a bit special smile

FairyPenguin Fri 18-Jan-13 18:25:24

I gave mine a very nice pair of cuff links. He wears cuff links every day for work.

I gave mine the helmet off a suit of armour (£75) and a wall - hangy thing of scampi fries like you get in a pub!

MumOfTwoCats Fri 18-Jan-13 18:18:21

Ditto watch. I gave mine a watch with a message and wedding date on it. He wears it every day.

I gave mine a fob watch.

Cufflinks?

littlemissmulledwine Thu 17-Jan-13 13:13:42

i want to leave a present with our best man for dp on wedding day morning, budget of up to £100

any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now