Kate Cambridge live birth thread

(554 Posts)
MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:00:53

"Ooh twinges....could this be it?"

I wish. Think I must be a closet royalist as I am rathrr excited about this impending birth. Anyone want to keep watch with me?

Ooh exciting!

Me! What have you heard?

Is the royal uterus contracting?
<puts away stalker hat and genuinely wishes her well>

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:04:25

So far bot all!

Helicopter on permanent standby at their Anglesy home....
All parking banned outside the hospital....
And Zara Phillips announced her pregnancy today which I think was to ensure it wasnt totally overlooked.

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:05:30

We need someone who lives near to be our eyes on the street!

<Stealth give me that stalker hat>

morethanpotatoprints Mon 08-Jul-13 12:08:14

OMG, you'd be a bit pissed off if you were at hospital and couldn't park because the Royal was there. Why do they need all the parking spaces. i don't dislike them and agree with a Monarchy, but all the who ha doesn't help to in the quest of making them acceptable in the eyes of the non Royalists.

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:11:53

I think it is more to stop randomers / press / stalkers from.parkibg there. Think the other patients can still pull up / pick up / drop off there.

I hope they are still looking after yhe other patients as well as usual.

Trills Mon 08-Jul-13 12:13:26

Zara Phillips announced her pregnancy today which I think was to ensure it wasnt totally overlooked.

Or they announced it because today was the right day for them, and her cousin's wife having a baby was totally irrelevant. I don't believe that people make a big deal out of "stealing thunder" when it comes to these things.

yamsareyammy Mon 08-Jul-13 12:17:34

Hope the air conditioning doesnt pack up.

Im not sure what relation theyll be (second cousins?) But willl be nice to have a little playmate.
Anyway, I hear she has attached the tens machine and called wills a naughty word.

Disclaimer: much of what I write on this thread will be pure ffiction

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:21:26

grin "You did this to me you smug bastard!"

Would love to hear what shite she comes out with under the influence of G&A

312 seconds since her last contraction. She has demanded a bacon butty.

Likesshinythings Mon 08-Jul-13 12:22:31

I wondered if the announcement of Zara's pregnancy had been timed to cause a distraction while Kate is in labour.

YoniMatopoeia Mon 08-Jul-13 12:22:31

<<watches thread>>

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:23:53

Good thinking Likes we need people like you on this thread.

Apparently the old ladies who.knit baby hats for the hospital have been tasked with knitting one that looks like a crown.

Ok she has now had ENOUGH of various family members calling to see how shes doing and has directed them all to this thread.

Oooooooh owwwwwww another

I really should do some work

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:25:18

grin

MortifiedAdams Mon 08-Jul-13 12:25:56

Harry has been sent out to purchase whiskey and cigars.

Yes, children of cousins are second cousins to each other smile

Ooh, go Kate !

Girl or boy ?

morethanpotatoprints Mon 08-Jul-13 12:29:03

Stealth

Just announced that she is surprise live chat to M net later today. grin We will of course be the first to know. Even before the board outside Buck Palace.

Girl, victoria. Vic for short. Icky when shes a baby.
Shes regretting letting him go for cigars now, he should have known she'd need his support. Plus she's worried he'll bump inti his dad or grandma and then they'll all be round expecting cups of tea and saying "oooh should it be this bad? Do you think you have a low pain threshold?" With a concerned look on their faces

Erm morethan no one wi fall for that again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now