Eastenders - Heather's birth

(57 Posts)
SebbysMum Tue 20-Oct-09 19:43:59

Oh dear. From 0-8cm in, what, 15 minutes? Bucket of water dropped from the skirt area then immediate contractions so painful she couldn't stand. Have they no responsibility for educating the great British public?

On the other hand, I suppose a three day episode isn't really likely.

SebbysMum Tue 20-Oct-09 19:48:40

Nice clean baby at the end of it to.

hormonstersnomore Tue 20-Oct-09 19:48:48

And the baby has jelly on its head!!

jackieOpaperLANTERN Tue 20-Oct-09 19:49:01

was that raspberry jelly on that otherwise immaculately clean, baby's head hmm

MrsJiggle86 Tue 20-Oct-09 19:49:51

True, this kind of 1st birth makes everyone think it is so quick, what a lie grin I wish it was true!

weepootle Tue 20-Oct-09 19:50:53

do we know who the father is yet?

MrsJiggle86 Tue 20-Oct-09 19:50:54

Very clean baby!

jackieOpaperLANTERN Tue 20-Oct-09 19:53:09

someone on a thread last night said it was Darren shock

claudialyman Tue 20-Oct-09 19:55:04

please where is the midwife meant to be from?tuned in late and placing accent driving me mad

ScaryFucker Tue 20-Oct-09 19:55:06

yep, Robertsons strawberry jam on its head

LeninGhoul Tue 20-Oct-09 19:55:29

Strawberry jam we reckon!

Mamazonabroomstick Tue 20-Oct-09 19:56:59

Well i dont care that baby arrived 10 minutesa fter waters broke, nor that baby was the cleanest i've ever seen...other than midwife obviously dropping her toast on his head.

She has the most fantastic taste in baby names.
grin

dilbertina Tue 20-Oct-09 19:59:07

strawberry jelly surely?

i missed it, whoops - what name did she go for?

Hulababy Tue 20-Oct-09 20:01:09

To be fair a proper first brthday would have needed more than a double billing, and mostly not that exciting!

Mamazonabroomstick Tue 20-Oct-09 20:02:07

George Micheal Trott.
grin

GreenMonkies Tue 20-Oct-09 21:34:47

Has she given him a bottle yet? Or are they going to make her struggle with breastfeeding for a few days before she gives up and continues Eastenders love affair with formula? hmm

And who is the father?? (don't actually watch it, but know what's going on from the covers of shite gossip mags etc!)

RubyBooBerry Tue 20-Oct-09 21:37:31

I reckon it's Darren.
It was a bloke in a suit the club toilets ("businessman" Heather said I think!) and Darren is the only one who wears a suit all the time. Plus he's in shot every time the baby's father is discussed!

As he has just got engaged, EE bosses aren't allowed to let anyone be happy for long.

EyeballsintheSky Tue 20-Oct-09 21:37:38

Aw but he was gorgeous though. <<swoon>>

I would love it if somebody could have a baby on tv and have contractions for ages without their waters going. I have never had a 'wooosh' moment in any of my labours, my waters have always hung in there till the last minute - with dd3 I reckon I would have delivered at least an hour earlier if they had gone. I would love to see somebody on tv in the delivery room yelling 'my bottom will EXPLODE'!

But oh no it's all - waters break, contractions and screaming then nice clean baby.

Hands up here whose baby had poo on them when born?

Strawberry jam my arse <<walks off muttering>>

kid Tue 20-Oct-09 21:56:43

I don't know who the father is, but I do know its either Phil, Minty or Billy.
All will be revealed next week.

ScaryFucker Tue 20-Oct-09 21:58:40

well, my waters "whooshed" in a big gush on the floor

then I laboured for 3 days !

< sigh >

Well, my waters was my 1st sign of labour - major flood too! But I didn't get any contractions and not a nice easy birth like 'evva's sad

great minds eh scaryfucker grin

Show off! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now