The Guilty anyone?

(85 Posts)

Just about to start on ITV.

(I need something to rinse Pat and Cabbage out of my brain. Crock of sh*t if ever there was)

clangermum Fri 20-Sep-13 13:26:40

Dad must have thought Luke was implicated, otherwise why cover it up. But did he think Luke was responsible, when in fact Callum had died from trying the game on his own? Or did he think it was a game they were playing together, and thought Luke would be blamed by his wife for being the eldest (and not her own son)?

diddl Fri 20-Sep-13 15:25:03

He moved the body because the land was purchased.

I thought that it was really disappointing.

I hadn't thought about "whodunnit", but hated that it was Luke himself.

clangermum Fri 20-Sep-13 15:42:59

Yes, it was unsatisfying.

The asd storyline seemed a bit 'bolted on' too

diddl Fri 20-Sep-13 15:57:30

I found the story with the policewoman's son more interesting than the "whodunnit".

The little boy playing Sam(?)-how gorgeous was he!

BoozyBear Fri 20-Sep-13 17:03:24

it wasnt luke, it was Callum. Daniel thought luke did it and couldnt bear to lose both his sons so hid the body.

diddl Fri 20-Sep-13 17:06:17

Sorry, meant Callum, the youngest boyblush

I guess it's about the only version of a child's death that we hadn't had yet?

waikikamookau Sat 21-Sep-13 08:16:11

i thought it had a really good ending sad very satisfactory, and obviously sad
apart from the aSD, while do they put that in all new series. of what relevance is it?

BoozyBear Sat 21-Sep-13 08:41:25

if i remember rightly from an interview/article about the series, part of the focus was supposed to be on Tamsins characters feelings about her own child and how the investigation affected that because of the similarity in age of her son to callum when he went missing. I dont think they quite did that though.

ButThereAgain Sat 21-Sep-13 08:47:52

Why did Luke and Callum's older friend feel so tormented, years later, about the episode where he showed them the partial strangulation game. He had no idea whatsoever that the boy had died as a result of it, or from strangulation. Why did he remind luke to say nothing of it, as if it implicated him in the death?

And how much did Luke actually know of how Callum died? He was asleep through it all and woke only enough to recall a "nightmare", and yet he couldn't really blame himself unless he had known that Callum had got up and copied the strangulation game.

diddl Sat 21-Sep-13 09:05:24

Well I guess it gave Luke nightmares as he was young when he saw it, & Felix realised that he'd done a terrible thing by showing too such young kids.

And Felix asked them not to tell as he obviously knew he'd get into trouble for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now