The Voice! Come and watch- waterfall cardi optional!

(631 Posts)
Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 17:53:01

Last week was very dull, it needs to step up the 'odd' factor, I think.

Jessie j is still fecking annoying.

Bill.je.suis thinks he's a palm tree!

Swivel chairs at the ready!

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 17:56:22

(Bumping to get it above the thread I started in error- bloody phone)

Is this where we should be??

Yes indeed, I am primed and ready to spin.
Bill-Ich-Bin and his pleather waterfall jacket - like the product of that Per Una design meeting when someone spiked the mini muffins.

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 18:05:27

Phew! Everything went off for a bit then- honestly, ever since we swapped to Virgin broadband it's been shit

<and breath>

Bloody technology. Remember my telly was going funny last week? I pressed the button for it to re-tune itself and it found NO channels <eek>. I thought I'd be Voice-less.
Luckily I mended the aerial with sellotape <hi-tech> and it re-discovered the digital world.

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 18:12:16

Technology is indeed pants.

grin @ sellotaping the aerial- had a flashback to wire coat hangers being used as car aerials then!

Back when all tellies looked like Evil Edna <misty>

No, sellotaping it into the wall bit, you know. The special plug for aerials.

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 18:24:13

the casing for our aerial socket is hanging off too. It's on the 'to do' list grin

I have done much of my To Do list this holiday. I dread the day that DD is too old to convince that wallpaper stripping is a fun holiday activity.

cocolepew Sat 06-Apr-13 18:25:51

Hello! I'm missed last weeks so I not sure if I still love ole Bill. He. Is.
We shall see.

cocolepew Sat 06-Apr-13 18:27:01

Sue, I managed to convince DD that cleaning the oven was great fun today grin.

<waves at cocole>
Excellent work, re oven. I have used child labour for wall papering, painting and laying a lawn with gravel path this last week grin. Never thought of the oven.

cocolepew Sat 06-Apr-13 18:36:23

<impressed>
I read last weks thread so I'm up to speed. It appears it was more entertaining than the show.

DD wants to do some red button interactive thing, while it's on. Not sure what it does, maybe gives the judges electric shocks?

Nerfmother Sat 06-Apr-13 18:36:26

Checking in! Might be watching ant and dec first tho...jessie is just keeping it real grin and I love her rubbish attempts at getting others to join her when she chooses a wrong un!

I have The Voice bingo on the Faceaches which some of you are on, non? But I'm working on my own, it's really more of a bingo/drinking game mash-up but with cake.
Got to have a mash up

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 18:53:07

Dope.

It's going to be dope. And fresh.

Probably.

Prolly Dope. And Real, it's bound to be Real. And will be Kept Real, that's very important.

Lolling at the judges saying how impossible it is to talk about the singers. It's apparently also impossible for them to make decisions.
I'm not sure they've got to grips with the key elements of the judges' role.

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 19:01:46

Dh has just got in from work. And he's back in at 5am. I'm probably going to have to let him watch something else aren't I?sad

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 06-Apr-13 19:02:03

Whoop Whoop.
It's really me, it's really now. And I am really real. Really.

NO, Raah. no you are not. The man needs his sleep

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 06-Apr-13 19:02:56

What Raahh? No, he wants to watch this. He does.

NoelHeadbands Sat 06-Apr-13 19:03:07

I think this guy might sound better with his shirt off

Evenin' all

Raahh Sat 06-Apr-13 19:03:13

Good point Sue grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now