Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wednesday at 1pm x

Anybody watch The Following?

(222 Posts)
DevlinMaccabee Wed 23-Jan-13 10:45:11

First episode was on Sky Atlantic last night. I thought it was pretty good.

Nancy66 Wed 27-Mar-13 11:36:53

how many left? I feel I have to stick with it even though it's totally ridiculous now and i watch most of it on fast forward

SpanishFly Wed 27-Mar-13 21:32:48

But Claire is trying to get her son back, and she knows she won't be killed in the process

JambalayaCodfishPie Wed 27-Mar-13 22:01:45

Watched last nights whilst writing an essay, it couldn't hold my attention at all. Everytime we get a boring episode though, the next one is good - so am looking forward to next weeks! grin

Why was Molly there, have we met Molly before? I cant remember!!

MagzFarqharson Thu 28-Mar-13 19:10:42

Molly was the only girl KB ever got close to - his best friend (who got shot in the last episode surprise, surprise) was telling Claire about them, but also told her that SHE (Claire) was KB's true love so far. She then smirked in a Janine Butcher kind of way. . . .making me think 'she's one of them!!'

Plus, why would she just go off with the baddies after all that time in hiding and all those other people getting killed? - unless she's one of them!!

But, tbh, I'm only carrying on watching so I can chat about it at work on a Wednesday morning wink

Radiator1234 Fri 29-Mar-13 02:07:33

I am still watching it but it is beyond ridiculous!

Coconutty Sun 31-Mar-13 14:13:20

I'm still really enjoying it.

DevlinMaccabee Wed 03-Apr-13 00:01:38

Is it still wrong that I fancy Joe Carroll?

I'm glad Claire was finally reunited with Joey!

ygritte Wed 03-Apr-13 21:42:11

Claire's eyebrows are mesmerising....they are getting bigger with each episode.

SpanishFly Wed 03-Apr-13 22:48:45

God, I love Claires hair so much. I kind of love Claire, tbh. She's gorgeous. I also love the sparky chemistry between Claire and Ryan.

I'm still loving it, I really want Roderick and Emma to die (that's awful I know!) and I'm loving new 'dark' Jacob.
I felt so sorry for the 'red' girl this week who's name I forget, she was scared and saying the code word and getting nothing from KB and co.

What happened to the younger agent? He wasn't around this week.
I kind of loving Joe as well. Not liking creepy Molly at all.

JambalayaCodfishPie Wed 03-Apr-13 23:03:59

Younger agent is still in hospital isnt he? After they tried to get him to say where Claire was.

I really dont like that Molly has gone back to Ryan after doing all that and he has no idea. Creeps me out! grin

DevlinMaccabee Tue 09-Apr-13 23:06:19

Poor Weston, he can't seem to leave the house without getting almost killed!

Not sure how he and Deborah escaped getting killed on this episode.

SilverSky Wed 10-Apr-13 22:02:56

That neck is perfect for wringing! Can't stand her. Good for Claire standing up to her and having a pop at her.

So they know who Roderick is now?

JambalayaCodfishPie Wed 10-Apr-13 22:29:29

They don't know he's Roderick though do they - and it's not part of Joes plan either is it, it's Roderick playing by his own rules.

3 episodes left. Joes unravelling, there has to be a big FBI/follower reveal yet too surely? And more from Molly.

DevlinMaccabee Wed 10-Apr-13 22:55:50

Only three episodes left?

Yes, there has got to be someone else in on it.

That turtle-neck needed wringing for sure!

SilverSky Thu 11-Apr-13 06:07:30

It looked as though KB recognised Roderick (based on the sketch). Seemed to give a knowing smile. But perhaps its me wanting him to realise its Roderick. Stupid name

Coconutty Thu 11-Apr-13 13:09:30

Devlin if you fancy Joe, does that mean you would have become one of his followers?

Maybe you started this thread to convert us all.

SilverSky Thu 11-Apr-13 14:41:19

I don't find Joe attractive at all.

DevlinMaccabee Thu 11-Apr-13 18:19:30

Damn, I've been rumbled...

Was gonna suggest a big meet-up with you all at my big house in the country, but I can see that it isn't your thing Coconutty..anyone else interested?

DevlinMaccabee Fri 12-Apr-13 09:18:35

No takers then?

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 12-Apr-13 09:24:54

It IS a very nice house. Lots of room. Nice security on the gate too...

DevlinMaccabee Fri 12-Apr-13 09:48:55

It wouldn't hurt for you just to come and have a peek Jambalaya, we have lovely wines too...

CoconuttysYoni Fri 12-Apr-13 09:52:28

Hmm, I will go if everyone else does, I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

Claire is a stupid fuckwit...why not tell KB the plan to go there and get a GPS tracker put about your person?

I'm late to the thread....Hiya ~waves~

I want Claire's hair too. Loved it when she hit bitch Emma.

Joe is vairrr attractive, I have to hold my hand up. I am being lured to the mansion by Devlin, in search of perfect hair tips from Claire, good wine and.....errr, Joe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now