Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

tribpot Sat 23-Feb-13 15:28:23

The random bar brothers seem to be after the moorings that come with the bar (as, er, is so often the case) - they talked about the long term leases and how they were made to be broken. So perhaps the idea is to get the moorings back and then use them to land drugs. Although surely you could just do that by using them whenever they weren't occupied, sigh. There's definitely some history with the dad, though.

So Kara's just learnt that her husband is the Big Bad and responsible for the death of her previous husband - but is just supposed to drive off and remember to take her pills from now on?

Why is Padma back? I thought Nolan had sacked her off.

So Mason really hadn't figured out that Emily was Amanda and vice versa? Even after the dismal 'where is that scar on my back?' performance?

Confused? Tune in next time ... wink

BookFairy Mon 25-Feb-13 22:06:24

Ooooo. The back story is clearer now. Aiden looked even more dishy than usual wink

DevlinMaccabee Mon 25-Feb-13 22:34:53

Great episode! I almost liked Victoria in this one, no wonder she is messed up!

CointreauVersial Mon 25-Feb-13 23:34:39

Bah! Not satisfied with this week's installment.

All back-story, no progress.

Explains why Victoria's such a mean and twisted individual, though.

northender Tue 26-Feb-13 08:22:51

At least I could follow that episode grin. Nolan is going to be hurt isn't he? Noooooo sad sad

I enjoyed it! I liked seeing Victoria's relationship with her Mother, explains so much, and she deserved what she got. I had wondered about Aiden's story too so that bit about his sister explained all that. I like Aiden, but....

.....poor Nolan though. He needs protecting. sad. Still my fav.

tribpot Wed 27-Feb-13 07:45:30

I thought it was a good way of introducing Nolan's last lover-slash-CFO disaster, some of Victoria's backstory. Doesn't make Daniel any more interesting - were his poems written in crayon?!

tribpot grin at where the poems written in crayon!

*were, not where, sorry!

tribpot Wed 27-Feb-13 12:26:09

Bless him, I do feel sorry for the actor. He gets literally nothing of substance to do, just floats about looking pretty. He's like the princess in a fairy tale.

DevlinMaccabee Wed 27-Feb-13 12:36:41

grin There's not much point to him really is there?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 27-Feb-13 12:38:18

what a waste of an episode sad

dont like flashes in past

tribpot Wed 27-Feb-13 16:57:48

Thing is it kind of needed it - Aidan's mysterious appearance needed to be explained, the whole Takeda backstory is never going to make sense told in the present day (or past, on current showing - although all hail Nolan for 'this one time, at Revenge camp'). Plus, Revenge is so much about the past anyway. Why does Aidan have a random connection to the downed jetliner?

DevlinMaccabee Wed 27-Feb-13 22:26:50

Did Aiden's Dad have something to do with the flight? I can't remember what was said exactly?

tribpot Wed 27-Feb-13 23:04:13

He was a baggage handler at Heathrow, I think Emily-Amanda said he was 'as implicated' in the plot as her own dad was.

northender Thu 28-Feb-13 12:06:38

Interesting the talk of the tattoo being "never-ending". Presumably that indicates the revenge will never be complete?? We'll all be posting on Gransnet in 20 years time grin

diddl Thu 28-Feb-13 12:37:57

I thought the tattoo was supposed to be how much her father loved her?

northender Thu 28-Feb-13 13:15:19

It was diddl but I just got the feeling there was the implication that faux Emily would never be able to stop!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 28-Feb-13 13:17:35

What did Emily mutter as last words before end?

diddl Thu 28-Feb-13 13:33:09

Oh right-well that gives them scope for a few series thengrin

In the first series there was a photo & she was crossing people off.

Still a few to go on there, aren´t there?

Hopefully she´ll stop before she ruins Nolan!

tribpot Mon 04-Mar-13 21:41:28

Did Aidan really just say 'this time tomorrow Grayson Global will be coronating a new king'??

northender Mon 04-Mar-13 22:05:54

In a word, yes grin. I really struggle to keep up already and now we have yet another revenge thread with the nasty brothers shock

DevlinMaccabee Mon 04-Mar-13 22:07:09

Yes that is that he said.

Do you reckon Nolan will
ditch Padma now that Marco is back?

difficultpickle Mon 04-Mar-13 22:32:43

But is Marco really back or is he going to be disposed of?

northender Mon 04-Mar-13 22:38:24

And what is the Initiative's plan for Daniel?

This thread is not accepting new messages.