Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

Lozario Fri 08-Feb-13 21:00:27

Sole google Digital Spy Coronation Street and it will come up. I try not to so as not to ruin it but every now and again when a storyline is really getting to me (Kirsty) I have to google to reassure myself that resolution is coming! Sadly as the others say, it does not seem to be immediately forthcoming!! Some good stuff with Royston coming up though.

Lozario Fri 08-Feb-13 21:01:03

(Lark cross-post!) grin

whatkungfuthat Fri 08-Feb-13 21:01:31

Digital spy have a soap section then click on spoilers, sorry don't know how to link on a tablet.

whatkungfuthat Fri 08-Feb-13 21:02:06

And I should have refreshed it blush

alemci Fri 08-Feb-13 21:05:38

yes the house thing with Gail is stupid. They wouldn't immediately buy the house and she wouldn't be moving out of her room straightaway. Also she would still have some equity in the house so selling it may mean she could buy a small flat or rent somewhere.

whatkungfuthat Fri 08-Feb-13 21:20:08

I thought that about the equity, unless Richard Hillman took it before and the 40k was all the equity left?

PaintedBottom Fri 08-Feb-13 21:33:55

Is anyone else having problems watching Corrie on ITV player tonight? It's telling me the first part is unavailable and the second part is not even on there sad

SoleSource Fri 08-Feb-13 21:38:22

I don't have Iplayer etc

Are Kev and Sal an item?

Is Faye's Father a perv?

PuffPants Fri 08-Feb-13 22:03:14

Painted, I had that problem last week. I found it on youtube in the end. Just searched Coronation St and the date. I think I did it the next day though, not sure if it will be up yet. Can you catch it on ITV2 tomorrow morning?

PaintedBottom Fri 08-Feb-13 22:15:45

Thank you Puff, it's just a bit frustrating as I was looking forward to it tonight after a stressy day with DS sad I will check Youtube and if it's not there, I will wait until morning. If I catch it in time I'll put it on ITV2. Thanks for your help smile

PaintedBottom Fri 08-Feb-13 22:16:59

Sole I actually have no idea what is going on with Kev and Sal.....they are one of those soap couples that I find it very difficult to give a crap about grin

lovelychops Fri 08-Feb-13 22:17:59

Another one considering a Corrie break here. All too drawn out and boring. I was going to list the characters I dislike, but just realised it's all of them - except Roy and Hayley. Maybe Steve and erm, erm..?
There needs to be a massive over haul another runaway tram could do it?
Btw how utterly pointless is Chesney ?

I'm watching it no prob on ITV player app, watched first and half way through second, might be worth trying again?

PaintedBottom Fri 08-Feb-13 22:18:27

Ooo Puff it's there! wine

SoleSource Fri 08-Feb-13 22:19:09

grin painted

Bakingnovice Fri 08-Feb-13 23:41:54

Painted - you never liked David as a kid!!! He was a legend. He Sent Gail letters from dead Richard hillman, he pushed her down the stairs, he pushed jason off a ladder, He agreed to falsely testify in Tracey's favour at her murder trial in return for her sleeping with him... I mean he was a one man destruction machine. One of his best one liners (to Gail Audrey and Maria) : 'three witches. Three bitches'.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 09-Feb-13 08:43:49

How would David and Kylie get a mortgage

PaintedBottom Sat 09-Feb-13 08:59:21

Baking to be honest, David is a few years younger than me, so when he was a kid, I was going through a phase as a young teenage girl where slightly younger, pre-pubescent boys were annoying/discusting/rude/horrible etc and quite frankly, I needed a humour transplant!......you've made me think though, that is probably why I feel a strange sense of dislike towards David's childhood years......I shall find old scenes on youtube if there are any and I'm sure my mind will be changed! grin

I've never liked David, he has grown up a bit now but I hated him all through the teenage terror years and remember being gobsmacked when they got him together with Tina, what on earth did she see in him.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 09-Feb-13 09:19:28

Chesney had so much potential. Remember when he was abit of a genius and was going places at school? Then he got that girl up the duff and started working on the market. None of them go on to uni!! Except awful Devs daughter and she only lasted five minutes. What happened to her?

Bakingnovice Sat 09-Feb-13 20:19:17

Didn't she try and snog Sophie?

There's just no ambition on that street. And why should there be? There's jobs aplenty in the pub/ factory/ corner shop/ bistro/ kebab shop/ builders yard/ cafe/ dr surgery/ taxi office. There's at least ten thriving businesses on that one street alone!

porridgewithalmondmilk Sun 10-Feb-13 17:43:48

I was just saying to my friend that even the characters I normally really like are getting on my nerves SO much! I hate the Tyrone storyline now. Ozzy has appeared after apparently never having been walked for three years, Liam and Jack and Hope before this week are never seen ... it's just silly!

PaintedBottom Sun 10-Feb-13 22:39:12

Baking as far as I can remember, Dev's daughter Amber snogged Sophie just before Sophie's and Sian's wedding.

whatkungfuthat Mon 11-Feb-13 09:24:36

She snogged Sophie then Kevin found out and blurted it out at the wedding (I think)

LineRunner Mon 11-Feb-13 19:37:05

Is Ken Barlow still the only one on the Street to go off to university?

This thread is not accepting new messages.