ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

I always thought it unrealistic that Tyrone went from doting Dad to Jack to seemingly not giving him a moment's thought once he knew he was Kevin's, find it hard to believe he would switch off his feelings as suddenly as that.

I guess Hope just spends all her spare time with Katy. Jack's whereabouts are a mystery though.

As for taking Ruby away fom Kirsty, if it was the other way round and the husband was beating the wife, it wouldn't seem so unreasonable for the wife to run off with the baby, Kirsty may never have hurt the baby but it was probably only a matter of time.

MurielTheActor Sun 27-Jan-13 23:08:12

We did see Hope on Friday's first episode (just watched it). My thought was 'Hope has grown!' but clearly it's because we never see her...

Hope was about 4 ft tall!

Bakingnovice Mon 28-Jan-13 17:47:32

Hope, jack, Joseph, and ruby have been adopted by Emily. She has them all the time. Or Katy takes hope and joseph for a walk but she doesn't have a double buggy do how does she do it??

Is it me or do all the houses look bigger? Fizzs house and especially her kitchen appear to have grown as does deirdres. And gails.

IWorshipSatin Mon 28-Jan-13 19:42:01

Is this it?
I can't do a link as I'm on my ipad, sorry!

http://youtu.be/75jCVyiUhkY

LineRunner Mon 28-Jan-13 20:36:35

Poor Audrey.

Poor everybody.

SoleSource Mon 28-Jan-13 20:42:40

Audrey was Reginald Perrin's secretary at Sunshine Desserts..as most of us know.
I will be sad when she leaves the soap

Random but true.

Will Audrey and Gail hamsterfaces relationship survive?

SoleSource Mon 28-Jan-13 20:47:15

Stupid storyline

Chippychop Mon 28-Jan-13 21:13:46

Is audrey leaving then????

SoleSource Mon 28-Jan-13 21:21:06

She will one day smile not heard/read Audrey is leaving. I was just saying. smile

Chippychop Mon 28-Jan-13 21:26:35

Oh had a panic there! I love her clothes i wonder wear she is dressed from?

LineRunner Mon 28-Jan-13 22:25:05

I do like Audrey.

I like Gail's shorter hair cut not something I ever thought I'd find myself saying.

Just wish Lewis would get his cut now.

LineRunner Tue 29-Jan-13 00:41:53

I thought Eileen's line was a jaw-dropper, about the 'three already dead'.

IWorshipSatin Tue 29-Jan-13 09:27:31

I think Gail's had a facelift, although it could be just the new haircut.

Think it's time I got a haircut, if it has that effect.

snowiceslush Tue 29-Jan-13 13:32:48

"My thought was 'Hope has grown!'" Exactly what I thought!

Poor Audrey. sad How could Gail do that to her own mother? I will never like Gail now. Not even with her new haircut. Gail and Lewis are the gruesome twosome.

MurielTheActor Tue 29-Jan-13 15:10:53

Excellent episodes grin
David was hilarious with his 'Disgusting'
and yes, poor, poor Audrey. That look Lewis gave her outside the Bistro knowing she'll never take him back after this. It's all a bit twisted really, isn't it?

YouOldSlag Tue 29-Jan-13 16:20:07

Yes great script last night with David's "It's disgusting" coming out about four times- very funny.

I actually feel sorry for Gail in this as she is so lonely and never gets love right. However, she lots a lot of sympathy when she had a go at Audrey for "not listening" to her apology.

You can totally see Aud's POV. Her daughter breaks up her relationship, then goes out with him herself and has a go at her Mum for not liking it more!

YouOldSlag Tue 29-Jan-13 16:21:20

And I also think Lewis and Audrey were a genuine love match but still don't understand the weak reason why they broke up. She found about a scheme to discredit him and he dumped her for not trusting him. They could SO have got over that and carried on seeing each other.

whatkungfuthat Tue 29-Jan-13 16:28:57

I can't look at Gail now without seeing this

ShruggedAndSaid Tue 29-Jan-13 19:39:24

whatkungfuthat - PMSL nah, me neither now. LOL grin

Bakingnovice Tue 29-Jan-13 21:28:43

Omg wtf happened to hope? What's fizz feeding her? Growth hormones. Me and Dh couldn't stop laughing. She'll be a 6 foot teen next week if she carries on growing so fast.

SoleSource Wed 30-Jan-13 01:16:26

Pms kungfu omg

YouOldSlag Wed 30-Jan-13 09:07:19

I think Hope is eating Factory Rob's food. Whilst she gets taller, he gets shorter every week. He was only 5ft 2 last week. I'm sure he'll be the same height as Hope before long.

Bakingnovice Wed 30-Jan-13 09:29:46

Oh can't stand rob. The new batch of actors are terrible: rob, Mandy, Jenna.

This thread is not accepting new messages.