Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

I'm dark (hair only, not skin) and my brows are nothing like that unfortunately, very patchy and have to be pencilled in carefully every day but still manage to sprout strays that really show sad.

Fiz went along to meet Ches at a school drama performance he was in and bumped into her old flame Stape who was teaching there. Seemed a bit unlikely that the pair of them would have been together years earlier when Fiz was a lot younger than him (or so it seemed) and being dragged up by Cilla or in care and in the Street from about age 15 yet he never featured? She must have been very young. Maybe no surprise then that he went for Rosie. I think Sophie was at school there too and Sally met him at parents evening and somehow persuaded him to give her private tutoring for A level English so he met Rosie at their house. Remember when Rosie was a goth and ran off with her first boyfriend? She was a much more likeable character back then.

Bakingnovice Wed 02-Jan-13 20:35:45

Really poor writing. Monday she's caught taking the pill. Friday she gets pg by nick.

Winterwalk Wed 02-Jan-13 20:53:55

Just wanted to say re the Frank Foster thing that a friend in the know has sold me it has been sensationalised and that yes, he did (allegedly) have sex with an underage girl but a) she was apparently 15 and b) he was apparently 19 or 20. So whilst it ain't good- its not quite in the same ball park as sexually abusing children although I know that's technically and legally what it is and why the newspapers can say so.

I don't know the man btw, just heard it being discussed by a friend who knows this sort or thing due to her business and as it had been discussed earlier on this thread I thought I'd let you all know what it appears the real circumstances are. Though I've no proff of course that my friend is correct but she seemed to know her facts.

They will write that she will have forgotten to take her pill during the arguing, or was sick after the drunken evening of lust!!

Carla Connors brows are tattooed!

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 04-Jan-13 10:28:54

Where is Hope in all the Fizz debacle ?

YouOldTinsellySlag Fri 04-Jan-13 10:53:15

Hope went with Ches and Anna and Owen etc as fizz had "flu" and was too poorly to look after her.

LarkinSky Fri 04-Jan-13 12:20:36

I feel quite sorry for hopeless-hurt-puppy-faced Tommy. Although he was awful to Tina and needs to redeem himself. I wonder how it will all end?

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 04-Jan-13 15:10:48

Ah, I thought she had gone upstairs like Rosue and Sawphie used to

Bakingnovice Fri 04-Jan-13 15:51:11

The CO poisoning story is silly. If the boiler did cause it then the others would have symptoms and need to be checked.

ajandjjmum Fri 04-Jan-13 16:06:02

The others did have symptoms, although obviously not as severe.

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Fri 04-Jan-13 19:36:09

Gaily Tilsley/platt/mcintyre has just made me change the channel.

She has become the most irritating woman on tv!

MurielTheActor Fri 04-Jan-13 20:07:48

Gail/Lewis Euuuuwwwww!
So that was a total set up - the friend and the 'job'?
Whatever's coming to her - let it come quickly...

Lozario Fri 04-Jan-13 20:11:33

I just said to DH that Lewis deserves any money he can dupe out of her after having to go through that!!

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 04-Jan-13 20:52:00

Noooooooooo I'm going to vomit

Lighthousekeeping Fri 04-Jan-13 21:08:46

You all poo pooed me when I said this is what would happen!! grin

AmIthatTinselly Fri 04-Jan-13 23:49:59

Jealousy gets you nowhere

Sorry, been reading back over the thread and noticed this comment.

Am presuming this is a) a half hearted attempt at a joke of b) some stray NMer ho got lost on the way to posting about jelus hatahs and gawjus huns

- if you don't think Carla is gorgeous, you must be be jealous -

FFS, please say this was a joke post

Lighthousekeeping Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:55

Of course it was! I would've put a grin at the end but I got to my bus stop and had to get off.

AmIthatTinselly Sat 05-Jan-13 00:16:43

thank fuck for that!!!!

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 05-Jan-13 07:58:07

Who has set Gail up then ? Audrey Horseface ?

AmIthatTinselly Sat 05-Jan-13 09:06:45

Have just caught up on itv2 and am a bit confused.

I thought Lewis and Audrey were common knowledge? So why on earth did Sally not understand the "baggage" comment. Surely she knows he went out with Audrey.

..and what was with her asking if he was involved with Kevin. I really didn't understand that bit confused

NickNacks Sat 05-Jan-13 09:10:41

Gail didn't say who her mystery man was so Sally was just guessing it was Kevin. And everyone has baggage so she's not likely to guess its her mother's ex.

AmIthatTinselly Sat 05-Jan-13 09:16:18

Ah, I thought that she had said it was Lewis, that makes sense then, thanks.

MurielTheActor Sat 05-Jan-13 11:25:26

Lewis has set it all up to get back at Gail for destroying him and Audrey.
Nothing short of public humiliation will do.
But then most characters seem to recover from public humiliation quite quickly hmm
Maybe private humiliation would be better and she has to carry the secret of her pain because she won't be able to tell anyone grin

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jan-13 15:21:39

He plays the charmer so well, doesn't he?

This thread is not accepting new messages.