Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

AmIthatTinselly Mon 31-Dec-12 19:39:05

I love Peter, even with the beard.

I feel so tense and nervous whenever I watch Tyrone. The witch is going to overhear, isn't she?

Can i just jump in here, not read whole thread sorry.

Is kylie gonna end up pregnant? Seems too easy to say "i'd like to forget what happened and make a go of my marriage".

Is this gonna end up in a which brother is the father drama?

RobotLover68 England Mon 31-Dec-12 21:37:52

Yes that's right

Ooo oooh really?

Ive only just seen that sarah-lou is set to return too. Brill roll on new years telly!!!

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 22:32:38

God, lets hope that child is speaking fluent Italian or at least has an accent!!

Bakingnovice Mon 31-Dec-12 23:04:54

Cannot stand the Marcus Maria thing. So unbelievable. As is nick and kylie. Just any bear 9 months of kylie gurning and nicks ears.

As for fizz, the less said the better. So much subterfuge in corrie at the moment

Bakingnovice Mon 31-Dec-12 23:10:42

Also the Tyrone thing is really badly written. One minute he can't even go to playgroup or for a walk but now he's meeting fizz every five minutes and has two phones!

YouOldTinsellySlag Tue 01-Jan-13 10:32:38

Now call me thick, but can anyone please tell me again WHY

Tyrone has no legal option to prove he is the father.
Why he can't legally demand a DNA test
Why he can't take legal action against Kirsty or even sweet talk her into legally making Ruby his.

Why is a fake wedding the only way for a man to prove paternity in modern day UK?

RobotLover68 England Tue 01-Jan-13 14:30:21

YouOldTinsellySlag

cos it's soapland innit

YouOldTinsellySlag Tue 01-Jan-13 17:04:39

Ah yes! Soapland! Where Bianca Jackson can't claim benefits, nobody has a washing machine, ex cons get custody of babies without so much as proof of relation, somebody who looks like David Platt can actually land a wife, and you have to sell kebabs, work in a bar or be a builder in order to make a living.

Lighthousekeeping Tue 01-Jan-13 17:42:18

Im just in love with Carla's eyebrows.

LeeCoakley Tue 01-Jan-13 17:45:31

Now they've added an extra layer of horror. Tyrone's boiler fixing is the probably cause of Fizz's coma. Why do the writers have to do this? Tyrone has enough to put up with without this. Just let the two of them be happy with their babies - it's gone on long enough!

MrsSalvoMontalbano Tue 01-Jan-13 17:49:44

LHK - me too!

Lighthousekeeping Tue 01-Jan-13 18:34:56

Do you think they are hd brows? She's so lucky to be naturally dark I could never get mine to look like that. She's a very attractive woman. As if she would be wasting her time with Peter.

Bakingnovice Tue 01-Jan-13 21:00:13

Exactly! As if Carla would be with Peter in his manky flat. Also Tyrone is such an idiot.

soggycrockonboosh Tue 01-Jan-13 22:32:59

eew. Carla is so NOT attractive. Bloody whingy mare. Wish she would piss off back to LA. I mock her irritating voice. Stupid trampy fecking trollope. I hate her!

Nick and Kylie storyline is naff.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 02-Jan-13 00:19:42

Jealousy gets you nowhere

whatkungfuthat Wed 02-Jan-13 10:46:51

I don't think they are HD brows as she had the same ones in Dream Team and that was years ago.

MurielTheActor Wed 02-Jan-13 10:57:35

Ooh Kylie/baby thing - I like that. Just like The Archers grin

PoppyAmex Portugal Wed 02-Jan-13 15:44:35

"She's so lucky to be naturally dark I could never get mine to look like that."

Yeah, but with that pair of eyebrows comes a hair removal laser bill bigger than fair people can imagine <bitter experience>

Bakingnovice Wed 02-Jan-13 18:15:43

Love Carla's lips. Can't believe Tina has had hers done.

Glad they shipped off Anna Owen et al out for new year. Can't bear the surrogacy storyline. Tyrone is such a blob of nothingness. He should grow a pair and leave Kirsty then apply for parental rights like normal
People would do. In corrie it almost feels like they've run out of storylines so they think ' right let's just do loads of affairs'. Nick and kylie. Leanne and nearly Peter. Fizz and Tyrone. Sunita and Karl. Yawn.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 02-Jan-13 19:08:43

Where do they go to senior school after Bessie street? Do any of them feature after 11?

theliverpoolone Wed 02-Jan-13 20:23:22

Rosie Webster went to a private school, and had an affair with her teacher John Stape - but I don't think he taught at the private school, think she went back to the comp that Sophie went to, for 6th form maybe??? I remember Chesney being at senior school with Sophie too, but can't remember the name of it.

AmIthatTinselly Wed 02-Jan-13 20:24:34

Weatherfield Comp. Ken used to teach English there

theliverpoolone Wed 02-Jan-13 20:24:36

On the Kylie/baby thing - how are they going to explain that one, after they made such a big thing about her continuing to take the pill when she was with David confused

This thread is not accepting new messages.