The Walking Dead season 3 aka the Darryl Dixon fan club

(714 Posts)
anonacfr France Sun 14-Oct-12 19:33:09

Can't wait! Anyone watching it to tonight?

Me but the toddler disturbed me, who's he on the phone with?

KateByChristmas Fri 23-Nov-12 22:17:54

A man rang back and questioned him on how Lori died.

We don't know who it is yet for sure, any ideas ?

All in his head?

KateByChristmas Fri 23-Nov-12 22:25:59

I think they want us to think that wink

susiedaisy Fri 23-Nov-12 23:11:12

Won't be watching until Monday so will catch up then.

BlingLoving Sat 24-Nov-12 18:08:44

Definitely in his head

anonacfr France Sat 24-Nov-12 19:28:12

Did anyone catch that when Darryl and Maggie visited the nursery he grabbed a doll for the baby? My sister spotted that. Swoon.

Not sure which episode we're up to right now but this series is absolutely awesome so far. I am so worried about what might happen next...

When micchone turns up at the prison why is she able to stand so close to the zombies? Did I miss something?

ToffeeWhirl Sat 24-Nov-12 20:59:50

A walker spilled its guts all over her, which meant she could walk undetected amongst the zombies.

Ahh makes sense, must have missed that bit with ds3 being ill

ZeldaUpNorth Sat 24-Nov-12 21:25:38

Argh just watched last nights episode and it was only 54 mins long WITH adverts so say 4 mins per ads that's only 38 mins of show! I hate watching them week by week, I like to watch them altogether, but then moan theres none left lol. The next series has to be at least 24 episodes long ;)

ILovePonyo Sat 24-Nov-12 21:33:45

Just watched it, that was a good episode! Lovd Michonne at the end carrying the baby milk amongst the walkers.

God Merle;s a nasty one isn't he, and Andrea shock her off the shoulder tops and simpering looks were really annoying me but ending up in bed with the governor shock Bad move!

FivesAndNorks Sat 24-Nov-12 21:47:49

didnt notice she had the milk - love Michonne smile How did she know where to go though? She knows that area doesn't she?
Don't really get the "covered in walker guts" thing - when a couple of them (rick and glenn??) did that in S1 they really had to be covered and even then it was a nerve wracking thing. Could michonne be on the turn?
Woo hoo carol is back.
Not convincded about the lori thing - think rick has realised it's his mind. Else this just turns into lost and no-one wants that.

FivesAndNorks Sat 24-Nov-12 22:11:07

Bump come and zombificate with me

ILovePonyo Sat 24-Nov-12 22:13:53

I know what you mean Fives but it started raining when Rick and Glenn were covered in walker goo which alerted the walkers straight away hmm Go michonne though! grin

ILovePonyo Sat 24-Nov-12 22:14:21

Agree about Lost by the way, got booooring in the end!

FivesAndNorks Sat 24-Nov-12 22:38:55

As I said on the other thread if a dab of eau de dead guy was all it took to be ignoredd by the zombies youd think they'd have done something about it by now

Yes there's enough of them around!

Just found this thread. I lurrrvve the WD - glued to it. Not seen friday's yet but heard carol turns back up. Added this to my watch list smile

HarlettOScara Sat 24-Nov-12 22:47:01

Michonne heard Maggie and Glenn mention the prison (I think Maggie said that she loved the quiet of the town where they were looking for milk etc because at the prison they could always hear the walkers at the fence) which is how she knew where to go. She also heard them mention the baby which is why she knew to take the basket of formula with her.

Piggychunk Sat 24-Nov-12 23:29:58

Another WD massive fan here.... I still think Lori will turn up or did we actaully see bits of her in the Walkers stomach??

HarlettOScara Sun 25-Nov-12 04:34:48

Lori is definitely gone and not going to turn. Carl shot her in the head and than her remains were eaten (the bloated walker had her hair un his hands and a bone stuck in his throat). There's nothing left to turn.

Figgygal Sun 25-Nov-12 16:32:22

Have decided I'm a wuss now as I ffw most of the zombie bits

SilverSky Sun 25-Nov-12 17:22:59

I used to also but I'm over it now! grin

HarlettOScara Sun 25-Nov-12 18:41:01

I'm pretty much immune to the zombie bits now too although they freaked me out mightily during the first series. However, It doesn't stop me being a bit freaked out when I have to go downstairs in the dark to heat DD's bottle in the middle of the night. And when I have to walk the dogs on my own at dark, I have my zombie attack strategy worked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now