Strictly Come Dancing 2012 FAB-U-LOUS Thread number 2

(988 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 13-Oct-12 19:52:46

And so it continues.......

AndiMac Sun 04-Nov-12 21:37:19

Oh come on! Here, I mean.

AndiMac Sun 04-Nov-12 21:36:20

I think most people have a problem with Denise trying to say she hasn't had much dance training rather than the fact that she has.

By the way daaaahlings, [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/1603529-Strictly-Come-Dancing-2012-Thread-3-Keep-on-Dancing new thread is in business here]].

Delalakis Sun 04-Nov-12 21:29:21

Sorry, that went wrong at the end (falling asleep here!). I meant to refer to the number of non-actors who have won the show and reached the final.

Delalakis Sun 04-Nov-12 21:27:52

I don't get the fuss about Denise van Outen having experience with dancing. This is a show which relies on celebrities, a large proportion of those have to be actors, and a very large proportion of actors have inevitably done some dancing and had some dance training. She's not the first (think Jill Halfpenny) and she certainly won't be the last, so it's illogical to suggest otherwise. All actors have a natural advantage because of their drama training, but no-one complains about that; others like Louis have an advantage by virtue of their athletic training. It is impossible to secure a totally level playing field, but clearly the system works when you look at the number of sportsmen/non political figures there been in the Mail's statistics.

TheDailyWail Sun 04-Nov-12 20:43:03

Artem not Artemis. Damn you autocorrect.

TheDailyWail Sun 04-Nov-12 20:42:21

I get the feeling that Fern is trying really hard to like Artemis and not succeeding...

RedZombie Sun 04-Nov-12 20:11:44

Fern was the woman in blue getting in the way of Artem.

Whats he going to do next week to distract from her dancing <licks lips>?

Thanks cocolepew I think that was the right result, btw, between those 2 in the dance off! smile

iklboo Sun 04-Nov-12 16:16:24

Did Fern dance last night? I mean, I saw Artem on the dance floor but couldn't seem to see Fern grin

Ooh thank you so much - going there now! x

cocolepew United States Sun 04-Nov-12 15:28:57

I cant link on my phone but if you go into forums and the SCD one there is a thread called offical spoiler thread for 3 nov.

Please please could somebody put up the Digital Spy link with the result? I can't find it and it's driving me mad! Thank you so much x

ppeatfruit Sun 04-Nov-12 15:06:12

digerd I totally agree about Pasha and I like James but what has the resident barber done to ALL the bloke's hair? They 've got little mats on top of their heads and shaved round the edges not a sexy look at all IMO grin.It's like a disease that started with Louis and they've all caught it

Danni's jive was amazing but her dress was a bit strange no petticoats? I did think that DVO was good this week and I liked her dress still don't want her to win though.

I liked that Lisa showed she could dance with a straight face. She must've lost 3 stone so far grin

LetUsPrey Germany Sat 03-Nov-12 20:39:35

grin

coffeeinbed Sat 03-Nov-12 20:35:21

LetUsPray, it's not really his number.grin

Animation Sat 03-Nov-12 20:23:36

Flavia was WOW!!!!

digerd Sat 03-Nov-12 20:18:04

I like Pasha too, he's so hunky and cute

digerd Sat 03-Nov-12 20:13:08

Didn't like Dani's dress, thought it did nothing for her

AmIthatScary Sat 03-Nov-12 20:12:35

FWIW my views from tonight

Loved Pasha oh and Kimberley too

Denise - stop doing that stupid/annoying, vote for me, phone thing with your hand. Guaranteed to lose a vote from me.

Kristina - you're the pro NOT the celeb. Stop showing off and being so irritating. and you too with the "point to the number" vote for me shite

Forsyth -STFU, please

I enjoyed everything else, including Louis's arse. Very nice grin

Sparklingbrook Sat 03-Nov-12 20:09:07
LetUsPrey Germany Sat 03-Nov-12 20:08:53

Right. I'm voting for the first time this series. What's Louis' number?

thenightsky Sat 03-Nov-12 20:08:13

LOL at 'coped an eyeful' [grin

digerd Sat 03-Nov-12 20:07:44

Natalie is known for being the most elegant and graceful dancer.

LetUsPrey Germany Sat 03-Nov-12 20:06:51

I really enjoyed that jive. Had enough of that song though - it's the music for the Children In Need Tapathon.grin

cocolepew United States Sat 03-Nov-12 20:06:44

I loved that, Vincent always puts a lot of steps into his routines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now