Saltwater sandals

(106 Posts)
Saurus72 Sat 08-Mar-14 21:25:16

I need some flat sandals to wear on holiday, and just for scuffing around in at the weekends in summer when heels/wedges are not an option, e.g., if I'm going shopping, walking for miles etc.

I have some Birkenstocks and find them OK, but not brilliantly comfy. I also have some Fly london sandals with a tiny wedge, but they are nearing the end of their life.

So, I've been looking at Saltwater sandals - I love the colours and they look pretty comfy. Any opinions/experience of wearing them gratefully received.

Suzannewithaplan Thu 27-Mar-14 23:12:57

I'm very tempted but I wish the kids styles came in adult sizes

KittieCat Sun 06-Apr-14 08:42:52

Sorry to reanimate the debate but just wondered what others have found in terms of sizing..? I'm a 5.5 and am unsure whether to order a 38 or 39. Any other awkward 1/2 sizers out there? Do Saltwaters stretch?

floraflora Wed 25-Jun-14 20:12:34

Same question.
I have just bought some from Toast, as they look comfy (and to my eye quite attractive). They arrived today. I have very wide feet, to my amazement I could get them on, but they are a bit snug, so am wondering if they will give a bit.
Those of you who have them - especially anyone with wide feet - can you reassure me that they will give / mould to my feet?

floraflora Wed 25-Jun-14 20:13:16

Oh, and I am also a 5.5. I bought the 39, which seems fine in length.

Sleepthief Wed 25-Jun-14 20:16:35

If you put them on and soak your feet in water they'll mould to your width (possessor of three pairs and wide great grin)

Toothytwo Wed 25-Jun-14 20:16:46

They do give a bit Flora, I have wide feet. They got even better after I wore them into the sea, sort if confirm to your feet.

Kittie, I'm a 5.5 too and have 39, they're just right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now