Apols from MNHQ but our system's playing up and there may be some delay in responding to your Reports today

(42 Posts)
HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-12 12:11:50

Hello.

We just wanted to let you all know that we're having trouble with one of our systems this morning, and that means there may well be some delay in responding to your Reports.

We're so sorry. We're doing all we can to sort things as quickly as possible.

<kicks everything, twice>

mignonette Wed 21-Nov-12 14:56:31

His bristles stick straight out and are acutely painful on my skin shock. The neighbours would call the police at my howls of pain...It would not be a case of a light little tickle. Maybe I should put some conditioner on it?

HoneyDragon Wed 21-Nov-12 14:58:01

Why, Helen to patrol the boards and maintain PARD and harmony throughout in HQ's hour of need of course.

Why? Did you think I was gathering forces for another crazed take over, leading to the ultimate collapse of the site and alround naughtiness? If so shame on you!

grin Brain! Do you need me to explain?wink

Honey, Oh. <<deflated>>

HoneyDragon Wed 21-Nov-12 15:00:34

Saggy no monarch sponsored shillings I'm afraid. It'll have to be a waitrose token.

Make it a clubcard voucher and Im still in!

ChippingInLovesAutumn Wed 21-Nov-12 15:26:08

HelenMumsnet - Rookie mistake my friend, rookie mistake!

MaryZezItsOnlyJustNovember Wed 21-Nov-12 15:29:58

Or double bluff, Chipping, to weed out the trouble makers <sideways stare at Honey>

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-12 15:41:27

MaryZezItsOnlyJustNovember

Or double bluff, Chipping, to weed out the trouble makers <sideways stare at Honey>

grin

what a day for the system to go bananas!

Will you get overtime at MNHQ to clear up the backlog?

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-12 16:03:36

OK, so the system's properly back up now but we appear to have mislaid a lot of this morning's Reports <silent scream>

We will get back to you. As soon as we've finished tearing our hair out...

OlaRapaceFru Wed 21-Nov-12 16:08:11

You shouldn't have kicked the equipment Helen; surely you know that's V painful and then it takes the equipment twice as long to start working again grin

LadyBeagle Wed 21-Nov-12 16:10:37

Oh bugger, I was looking forward to policing the boards with little ahems everywhere.
<Takes of police helmet and badge>.

BrainSurgeon Wed 21-Nov-12 16:21:13

No thanks Saggy <scared> I think I get it!

HoneyDragon Wed 21-Nov-12 16:48:08

Maryz hmm

<<tidies away siege weapons and The Dummies Guide to staging a Coup d'état

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Nov-12 17:12:58

FlyOverTheMistletoe

I thought everyone at MNHQ already had a moustash grin

Oi! blush

FlyOverTheMistletoe Wed 21-Nov-12 19:30:15

<bows in your presence>
but you didn't deny it !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now