Tell us what you would like to see on Mumsnet Co-Buying

(131 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 27-Feb-12 17:20:04

Mumsnet Co-Buying has launched this week. It works as follows: say lots of Mumsnetters want the same product - could be chocolate or cosmetics, could be gadgets or sports gear - then with Mumsnet Co-Buying the more of you who buy it, the cheaper the price becomes. In partnership with BuyaPowa, we'll feature different products each week. There will be a limited number of each product and each offer will last for a limited amount of time. For more information click here.
So we'd like to know what you'd like to see featured on Mumsnet Co-Buying.
Tell us here and we'll do our best to get the products you want.

Tortington Sat 30-Mar-13 02:36:38

14% to cover bedroom tax?

Tortington Sat 30-Mar-13 02:38:55

holidays

as for marketing, it would be better if it was like groupon with 'only 67 left' button

must say everything that is on there currently doesn;t interest me in the slightest

iamsmokingafag Sat 30-Mar-13 10:06:47

roomba
scooba
clarins stuff

BettyandDon Sat 30-Mar-13 10:24:29

Elemis pro collagen moisturiser - very large pot

NetworkGuy Sat 30-Mar-13 23:46:38

Merrylegs - agree on the name BuyaPowa being horrible - as bad as the old "KwikSave" shops

NetworkGuy Sat 30-Mar-13 23:50:25

"I do think the Groupon model is better, as it's a clear yes/no decision to make about one price." -

can see your point TheLightPassenger but this is similar to LetsBuyIt.com (before that went bust and was brought back to life with a slightly different business plan). It's a slight gamble and one hopes for sufficient numbers to reach the lowest price.

I suppose with the fairly large user base MN has, the problem will be getting sufficient variety of products/services to match with the mix of socio economic groups and what's "in fashion" as something lots want to buy (without there being instances of 100,000 wanting to buy at a favourable price and only 500 items available).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now