Chris and Alice

(548 Posts)
Tallgiraffe Thu 21-Feb-13 19:51:41

Clearly DS' baths have meant I've missed more than I realised. Last time I heard from these 2 they were at it like rabbits every time I turned the radio on. Now she's moving to Canada? How did that happen?

GrendelsMum Fri 05-Apr-13 13:41:23

Oh that's a shame. I though we were onto a cow related winner there.

PseudoBadger Fri 05-Apr-13 13:40:13

Not organic, just retro.

GrendelsMum Fri 05-Apr-13 13:37:51

CooRoo is absolutely right. Tom and Alice can be a power couple in Canada, and Brenda and Chris can live a family focused life in Ambridge

Anyway, it just occurred to me this morning - and this is important everyone, so listen up - isn't Bridge Farm dropping the cows going to link in to Ed's struggling dairy business? Or is he not organic?

TallGiraffe Thu 04-Apr-13 18:16:20

Badger - I assume so. I don't think the Ambridge women do puking your guts up pregnancy, I think they just do the bit tired type.

CuttedUpPear Thu 04-Apr-13 09:42:30

I just realised I'm pleased to hear all the women putting the men straight.
Well they needed it. Really loving Brenda right now, she was so drab before, her character is zinging!

PseudoBadger Wed 03-Apr-13 21:29:17

Nic is clearly pregnant now right? That how I read her tiredness on Easter Sunday.

TallGiraffe Wed 03-Apr-13 21:25:16

Pear - Brenda's not bolted yet but she gave him a great ear bashing yesterday so you're in for a treat on the iplayer.

CuttedUpPear Wed 03-Apr-13 21:06:41

I like it Cooroo grin

Cooroo Wed 03-Apr-13 19:31:35

All the couples must split up. Tom can marry Alice and go and make ready meals in Canada. Brenda can marry Chris and be on hand to support her parents with Bethany.

What else? Emmur and Will deserve each other, so the much nicer Ed and Nic can get together (not sure the Grundys could take much more semi-incestuous swapping about though).

Songbird Wed 03-Apr-13 13:02:58

Ah. I just thought 'Celia Morgan, must be his wife'.

R4 Wed 03-Apr-13 11:46:02

The 'click here' doesn't tell you much more. It goes to the Who's Who page where they re-print the same article!

Songbird Wed 03-Apr-13 11:12:02

Ex-wife innit? That link ^ says 'click here to find out more about Celia Morgan' or something similar. Haven't listened yet, I'm terrible for spoilerising myself!

piprabbit Wed 03-Apr-13 10:23:56

I spotted this interview with Anita Dobson yesterday, but it's a bit light on actual gossip.

ArtexMonkey Wed 03-Apr-13 09:34:51

Oh man, Brian may is going to give him such a pounding when he finds out.

MrsDeVere Wed 03-Apr-13 09:33:11

I got confused. I thought they were using another actress to voice Lillian. They changed Joelene and Clarrie without telling anyone and then changed them back.

So he is stalking a different woman hey? hmmmm

R4 Wed 03-Apr-13 08:31:21

We've only had phone messages and one-sided conversations so far.

They were doing their usual trailer/spoilers so we knew that something would be up with Paul. I was wrong-footed because my bet was on Amy who has moved into a flat somewhere in Borchester, which I presumed is in the same block as the love nest.

CuttedUpPear Wed 03-Apr-13 08:07:51

Ooh, ooh, exciting! Which day should I listen to on iplayer to hear Angie n Paul?

<lazy>

piprabbit Wed 03-Apr-13 01:11:32

Paul's other woman appears to be Angie from the Queen Vic <boggles>.

Selks Wed 03-Apr-13 01:08:25

Something very strange is happening with Lillian's fancy man....he has an odd involvement with another woman who wants no contact with him. I think he's going to turn out to be a weirdo....

CuttedUpPear Wed 03-Apr-13 00:40:42

I've been away for a week, what have I missed?

Lillian found out?
Chris dead?
Brenda bolted?

Fill me in would you grin

minkembra Sun 24-Mar-13 00:13:48

<waves at silvery> another ambridge lurked wink

I wish Alice would go to Canada. her voice drives me mental.

TheSilveryPussycat Fri 22-Mar-13 22:24:14

hi all, didn't realise there was this thread <duh>

Someone mentioned 'dramatic end music'. Before the days of Mustardland (on which I only lurked occasionally) there was (and maybe still is) a newsnet group called uk.media.radio.ambridge (umbra) whose members were known as umrats - I was one. This music was known to umra as The Doom Music, and many wistful wishes for its occasional return were posted.

PseudoBadger Thu 21-Mar-13 17:00:07

And maybe ed and Emmur could live in Chris and Alice's house?

Songbird Thu 21-Mar-13 15:51:50

Yep, nice setting up for Chris to follow Alice to Canadia because 'life's too short' or summat.

I could have screamed at Pip last night. She needs to hear some home truths, that one. Skiving off helping on her farm to walk around some fields with Spencer hmm

GrendelsMum Thu 21-Mar-13 15:34:20

I vote we re-name Pip 'Lady Lambkiller' from now on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now