Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks and labour

(81 Posts)
Kafri Fri 07-Dec-12 21:40:44

Right mums,

What are the early signs of labour - more signs that its imminent iuswim??

So far I've had an increase in discharge, am going to the loo (bm) more and it's looser (not runs, just looser when I go), an increase in wind, sharp 'pains'? very low down - these aren't really bad pains but certainly noticeable, sometimes enough to Mae me stand still or a few secs, BH only started yesterday and seem to have eased off today - not noticed 1 today!!

What do you experienced mums think? Anywhere close or just normal bodily changes in prep for a few weeks time?

39 weeks today too

yuletopian99 Fri 21-Dec-12 16:51:31

Have still had no conclusive change and getting peeved. Have been having mild cramps and stabbing pain since last night but nothing seems to be progressing from that point. I presume this stage can go on for days but I'm rubbish at waiting for anything and feel like I'm letting dh down as we both got a bit excited and now it's going nowhere..

1978andallthat Fri 21-Dec-12 18:23:00

I am 40 + 3 now. Grumpy.

I'm at 40 today. Also grumpy smile

monsterchild Fri 21-Dec-12 22:25:53

Me too. Very annoyed and uncomfortable.

MelonThroughaLemon Mon 21-Jan-13 16:26:14

Hello all! I'm assuming everyone has popped by now? Anyone want to update or has a new thread been started that I've missed out on in the haze of nappies and milk! My LO was born three days early on Dec 15th, 1hr established labour, no pain relief (no time!) xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now