Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Take part in a survey about your online shopping habits - £250 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

(66 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-May-12 10:10:52

Casabu the flash sales website for parents, would like to know what's important to you when shopping online for you and your DC.

This survey is open to all UK MNers who have at least one child aged 0-6 years, or who are pregnant. You must also have shopped online for yourself and/or your child(ren) in the last six months.

Everyone who takes part in this survey will receive a code which entitles them to £5 off two separate transactions at Casabu.com, everyone will also be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £250 Amazon voucher.

To take part in the survey click here

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw.

MNHQ

EauRouge Wed 23-May-12 10:36:46

Where do I put my MN name? There are 2 boxes at the end and one says 'email' but the other is blank- is that where it goes?

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-May-12 10:55:36

Hi EauRouge, the top box is for your MN nickname this has been corrected now - thanks for letting us know.

ProfCoxWouldGetIt Wed 23-May-12 15:36:41

Hi - I stupidly forgot to take note of the discount code for taking part, and if I try to reopen the survey it puts me back to the surveys page - can anyone help? (please?)

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-May-12 15:38:24

ProfCoxWouldGetIt I'll PM you with the code

FrankWippery Wed 23-May-12 16:36:02

Me too please KatieBMumsnet. Wasn't thinking. As usual. Thanks.

nickelbarapasaurus Wed 23-May-12 16:53:30

why do you always do amazon vouchers?

there are other online shops available, you know (y'know, those that pay tax in this country and aren't trying to kill retail in this country...)

just sayin'

I like to enter these comps, because of the survey, but I'm always reluctant to because of the Amazon prize. sad

nickelbarapasaurus Wed 23-May-12 16:53:59

(Katie - your MN name looks like Katie Bumsnet. <snigger>)

EauRouge Wed 23-May-12 16:56:52

Nickel, glad it's not just me grin

Pm for me too please KatieB. I fear you may regret doing a survey reward like this especially if you have to check we've completed it before you send the code out. grin

Fukuisaurus Wed 23-May-12 18:13:07

Done smile

TimeForMeAndDD Wed 23-May-12 18:50:12

I've completed the survey but wasn't given a code, I was just directed back to the MN insight page. Did I miss it? confused

latrucha Wed 23-May-12 19:17:09

DOH. Mee too. Done survey; need code (you could put a note in to say write it down!)

janek Wed 23-May-12 19:45:55

where was it written? i didn't see it either, just got sent back to mumsnet survey page.

also that wasn't a 'quick' survey. took me ages. is that just because i don't know much about 'flash' 'online' 'sales'?

ohmeohmy Wed 23-May-12 19:49:53

Missed it too, duh

mumah Wed 23-May-12 21:14:50

I missed the code too... Bah.

GreatGooglyMoogly Wed 23-May-12 21:30:09

Done, but there seemed to be a rogue tick box in question 7!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-May-12 21:47:17

OK have added a note before the code..it's just before the prize draw box.
Katie will pm those asking on the thread tomorrow!

Thanks greatgooglymoogly

Nickel...sorry if Amazon isn't for you. Don't let it put you off doing the survey as you don't have to enter the draw.

debka Wed 23-May-12 21:49:01

Done.

But I have no clue what a Flash Sales Website (or whatever it was) is..... dumbass

MyDogShitsMoney Wed 23-May-12 21:54:44

Done! <I will win one of these eventually, I will!>

Hulababy Wed 23-May-12 21:54:55

Missed the bit about a child aged 0-6y
Completed survey but DH is too old for me to qualify.

grumpleteaser Thu 24-May-12 06:47:24

Another one here who missed the code thingy...

MardyBra Thu 24-May-12 08:19:37

Yes I wasn't sure what a flash website was. Is it like Groupon?

Or is it a highly dodgy site featuring older men in grubby raincoats?

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-May-12 09:35:51

Thank to everyone who has completed the survey so far, I have sent those of you who missed the voucher code a PM.

If anyone else has missed it, the code it casabuMN5

Casabu has provided this definition of a flash sales website:

"Flash Sales are a limited-time offer of highly discounted products. You have to log in to Flash Sales sites because the deals are only available to members (but its free to join). New sales start every day and run from 24 hours to 7 days. Once you join, you get an email every morning telling you about the new sales that are on and you can then click through and shop for deals."

DamselInDisgrace Thu 24-May-12 09:41:54

It might have been worth asking if we wanted a flash sales website at all (assuming they meant adobe flash rather than flash in the 'a bit snazzy' sense). Having a flash website is a bit daft, as people using iPhones and iPads can't access it. Why would you want to limit the number of Internet users who can access your site? I do almost all my online shopping from an iPad, and I'm probably not alone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now