MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Live webchat with Miss Rabbit Happening Now!

(109 Posts)
MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 20:42:58

Hello all, I am a hard (lol!) working mother of 2 and am here to offer advice/empathy to all you lovely mummies out theresmile!

ten10 Thu 07-Jan-10 20:48:15

You obviously interview very well, could you give me any tips, as I am looking for a new job (or 12)

harimosmummy Thu 07-Jan-10 20:48:27

How do you manage all your job,s but still find time to take Richard and rebecca to the park and the swimming pool and the playgroup?
And why doesn't Mr. Rabbitt help out more? I know he works too, but he only stamps bits of paper!

Miss Rabbit,
do you believe career women make bad parents?

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 20:50:33

ten10 - I find it best it really helps to brush your fur neatly, and make sure your dress is clean and ironed, then I just point out in a calm manner that there is no unemployment in our town so who else is going to do it?

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 20:52:04

harimos - I have a pager, as our town population is very small I don't have to do all my jobs, in fact sometimes no one visits the library for weeks and then they all come on one day, so I don't have to go unless paged.
Sometimes everyone is at the park, so I cna go to the park as well. It's very handy that we are all so sociablesmile

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 20:53:23

gemmie - good question, I believe Pigs make bad parents, not in general, no.

southeastastra Thu 07-Jan-10 20:54:10

hey mrs rabbit, i love to facepaint too. do you like snazaroo paints the best?

dustycups Thu 07-Jan-10 20:54:57

am i right to think that with all the jobs you have you dont have time to cook and your kids live on greggs sausages rolls and fruit shoots

ruddynorah Thu 07-Jan-10 20:55:13

and have you learnt any new designs yet..other than a tiger?

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 20:57:41

I love snazaroo paints!
I don't just paint tigers, I do a mean tabby cat, and a lion.

My children eat home cooked carrot cake and carrots. We live under a carrot patch so they just help themselves, we are raw vegans so very little cooking needed.

kettlechip Thu 07-Jan-10 21:25:16

Miss Rabbit, has anyone ever commented that you sound remarkably like Floella Benjamin?

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 21:27:42

Um. No. I believe that is a large Elephant in Africa.
I am a Rabbit.

But thanks for your question, hunsmile

montmartre Thu 07-Jan-10 21:34:22

Forgive me... who on earth is Miss Rabbit?

kettlechip Thu 07-Jan-10 21:34:55

My sincere apologies Miss Rabbit, I fear I have watched too much Beebies and am becoming confused.

(now wondering who the hell does do the Miss Rabbit voice then but not quite bothered enough to shift myself off the sofa to get the dvd and find out..?)

I LOVE this webchat though!!

theyoungvisiter Thu 07-Jan-10 21:35:03

MissRabbit, did you have an arranged marriage to MrRabbit? It's very fortunate that with a population of only 2 adult rabbits in the town, you managed to find love with each other.

I worry about what the younger generation will do when they grow up.

Is interspecies marriage frowned on?

kettlechip Thu 07-Jan-10 21:35:58

Montmartre, Miss Rabbit is a key protagonist in the wonder that is Peppa Pig. Sssh or you'll offend her..

wuglet Thu 07-Jan-10 21:37:00

yes I echo montmartre...sorry but who ae you?
Presume you are aimed at older then age 3 otherwise I am sure I would know of you!

wuglet Thu 07-Jan-10 21:38:32

In Peppa Pig? Ok I do watch that..you must be under my radar sorry.

Now Madame Gazelle....

montmartre Thu 07-Jan-10 21:38:48

I have a 3yo... I 'ave 'eard of zees 'Peppa Pig'... but never seen it.

montmartre Thu 07-Jan-10 21:39:32

but if she sounds like Floella Benjamin... she must be fabulous.

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 21:41:16

My name is Miss Rabbit, I live with my partner and our 2 children and work full time to support my family.
I am not suer how much more info you need.
Mr Rabbit and I are actually related, but I understand this is a taboo in your country so we shall say no more.

MissRabbitLive Thu 07-Jan-10 21:42:26

MadameGazelle is wonderful Although TBH we do all think she should be training her replacement up soon, I mean she taught all of us when we were young, and that was 10 years ago! She must be at least 25 by nowshock

theyoungvisiter Thu 07-Jan-10 21:44:58

MissRabbit, perhaps you can solve something that's long puzzled me - why is George Pig the only non-alliterative child in the town?

I see that you stuck with the trend with Richard and Rebecca. Then there's Danny Dog, Pedro Pony, Candy Cat etc.

Whereas the Pigs went all maverick with George. What's that about? Doesn't George feel he sticks out?

WilfSell Thu 07-Jan-10 21:46:29

Arf.

That Daddy
pig, he's a right luvvie isn't he?

And what's your favourite biscuit? Or perhaps you prefer a cake...? wink <lines it up...>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now